The only American in Washington.

Our government was never supposed to be in the business of handing out money. It wasn't supposed to be leftwing.

On the other hand, when the government is the one responsible for shutting down the economy and visiting hardship on the citizens, should it not make restitution?

It's a tough question, to be sure, but shutting down the economy is more leftwing policy. Leftwing policy just creates opportunity for more leftwing policy. It will never end as long as Democrats continue to think they're the smartest people in the room.

Our government was never supposed to be in the business of handing out money. It wasn't supposed to be leftwing.

On the other hand, when the government is the one responsible for shutting down the economy and visiting hardship on the citizens, should it not make restitution?

It's a tough question, to be sure, but shutting down the economy is more leftwing policy. Leftwing policy just creates opportunity for more leftwing policy. It will never end as long as Democrats continue to think they're the smartest people in the room.
the problem is they arent giving money to just those that lost jobs,, they are giving it to everybody including those that didnt lose their jobs along with people not even in this country,,

out of 900 billion only 180 billion go to the people,, and thats not even getting into the other 2 trillion,,

Sorry... but you DO understand the government has no money? It is YOUR money they are spending.

And for those of you who support Trump... and believe he was your best President... we'll see won't we?
He can Veto it.
But he won't.
And that makes him equally as bad as Obama with TARP funds... actually.... worse.

the problem is they arent giving money to just those that lost jobs,, they are giving it to everybody including those that didnt lose their jobs along with people not even in this country,,

out of 900 billion only 180 billion go to the people,, and thats not even getting into the other 2 trillion,,
I know. They're handing out money willy-nilly, even to those who weren't affected by government action. That's my point, really. Leftwing thinking is highly convoluted and illogical.

And for those of you who support Trump... and believe he was your best President... we'll see won't we?
He can Veto it.
But he won't.
And that makes him equally as bad as Obama with TARP funds... actually.... worse.
Rand Paul has been an unbelievably strong supporter of Trump 99.5% of the time. Remember when Trump exposed the pork in spending bills from years past ? This is one of the biggest reasons Rand Paul supported Trumps agenda, not to mention Trumps stance on foreign wars that aligns with Paul.
You are right that he probably wont veto, but I dont see where he has much choice at this time, because of public sentiment, the current pandemic, and thanks to McConnell.
On the flip side, look at the exposure of pork spending that is being displayed. Yes, Trump is awesome at exposing it.

No American should support this bill unless you care more about getting a few hundred bucks than your country.
It is unconscionable. Un American, and most definitely the worst bill that has passed in U.S. history. EVER.
At least when Roosevelt spent $billions... the money went to Americans. The money was used to pay people to build parks/roads/bridges.
This fucking money is going everywhere BUT Americans.
All over the world.
And then $billions for Art foundations, every study you can imagine that are baseless and no matter what the "study" finds - there will be no value from it. Not medical studies, disease studies.... no... how about $10,000,000 going to Pakistan to study sex changes. $10 fucking million dollars!!!!!..... WTF???

This is a DARK day in America.

He can Veto it.
But he won't.
Rand Paul has been an unbelievably strong supporter of Trump 99.5% of the time. Remember when Trump exposed the pork in spending bills from years past ? This is one of the biggest reasons Rand Paul supported Trumps agenda, not to mention Trumps stance on foreign wars that aligns with Paul.
You are right that he probably wont veto, but I dont see where he has much choice at this time, because of public sentiment, the current pandemic, and thanks to McConnell.
On the flip side, look at the exposure of pork spending that is being displayed. Yes, Trump is awesome at exposing it.
Nevertheless... if Trump was truly for America, truly against pork spending and protecting America from politicians.... then he will VETO this monstrosity. If not... then he lied.
PERIOD.

He can Veto it.
But he won't.
Nevertheless... if Trump was truly for America, truly against pork spending and protecting America from politicians.... then he will VETO this monstrosity. If not... then he lied.
PERIOD.
Who knows maybe he will veto, we shall see.
Im not saying I agree with whats in the bill, but I think he's doing the best he can under the circumstances. If anyone has told the Dems to shove an olive branch where the sun dont shine, its Trump. You make it sound as if he hasn't sounded off the alarm in the past about poison pills/special interests/spending, and as if this is the first time in history this type of spending has occurred.
Though I believe we are on the same side and I agree with your premise, you make it sound like because of this single bill, this is your throwing the baby out with the bathwater moment ?
I wish I had the answers. All I know is that Trump is usually several steps ahead for the long haul.
I will never forget, about a year or so after Trump entered office, when I heard him say with the utmost seriousness and sincerity, how he truly didnt realize until after he was elected, just how deep and vile the swamp really is. He said he knew it was bad, but not this bad.
btw, Rand Paul has a history of being very consistent.

He can Veto it.
But he won't.
PERIOD.
Who knows maybe he will veto, we shall see.
Im not saying I agree with whats in the bill, but I think he's doing the best he can under the circumstances. If anyone has told the Dems to shove an olive branch where the sun dont shine, its Trump. You make it sound as if he hasn't sounded off the alarm in the past about poison pills/special interests/spending, and as if this is the first time in history this type of spending has occurred.
Though I believe we are on the same side and I agree with your premise, you make it sound like because of this single bill, this is your throwing the baby out with the bathwater moment ?
I wish I had the answers. All I know is that Trump is usually several steps ahead for the long haul.
I will never forget, about a year or so after Trump entered office, when I heard him say with the utmost seriousness and sincerity, how he truly didnt realize until after he was elected, just how deep and vile the swamp really is. He said he knew it was bad, but not this bad.
btw, Rand Paul has a history of being very consistent.
I agree that on a number of things, Trump did well. His best moment was standing there admonishing the European brat pack - to their face - about them repeatedly not paying their promised share to finance NATO/UN etc.
That was a glorious moment.
However, during Trumps 4 years he has allowed more spending than Obama in the same time frame. And Obama had TARP!
The last 4 years has added $7 trillion to the debt pile. If this passes, then Trump in 4 years allowed more spending than Obama in 8.
Like it or not... that is true.
This bill is the single worst bill in U.S. history. Nothing can compare to this thing. Nothing.
A big- giant FUCK YOU!! to our children. As Rand Paul stated, we already spent all of the money our generation can possibly make up for. We are already spending the next generations money. After this bill... we are starting on our grandchildren.

And most of you will not watch this.
You wouldn't dare.
It is a bubble bursting lesson that is made, and no one will hear.
Sometimes Rand Paul drives me nuts... but today... he is the only honest politician in our entire Federal Government.

Go ahead and watch it... I dare you.

Saw it yesterday ...this country needs more rands in DC desperately

And most of you will not watch this.
You wouldn't dare.
It is a bubble bursting lesson that is made, and no one will hear.
Sometimes Rand Paul drives me nuts... but today... he is the only honest politician in our entire Federal Government.

Go ahead and watch it... I dare you.

Saw it yesterday ...this country needs more rands in DC desperately

And yet... the "rands" are all gone.
There are no Republicans left.

Last edited:
iamwhatiseem it looks like he's fighting back !

Not enough information.
On one hand he wants to more than triple the cash handouts to all Americans, mentions waste and pork... but list nothing specific. Which is an open invitation to Democrats to simply add the money.
That's my bet.
So without details, trump is actually making it worse. You notice who supports it? AOC, Sanders, Harris...

No American should support this bill unless you care more about getting a few hundred bucks than your country.
It is unconscionable. Un American, and most definitely the worst bill that has passed in U.S. history. EVER.
At least when Roosevelt spent $billions... the money went to Americans. The money was used to pay people to build parks/roads/bridges.
This fucking money is going everywhere BUT Americans.
All over the world.
And then $billions for Art foundations, every study you can imagine that are baseless and no matter what the "study" finds - there will be no value from it. Not medical studies, disease studies.... no... how about $10,000,000 going to Pakistan to study sex changes. $10 fucking million dollars!!!!!..... WTF???

This is a DARK day in America.
Alex Jones has been right many times.

iamwhatiseem it looks like he's fighting back !

Not enough information.
On one hand he wants to more than triple the cash handouts to all Americans, mentions waste and pork... but list nothing specific. Which is an open invitation to Democrats to simply add the money.
That's my bet.
So without details, trump is actually making it worse. You notice who supports it? AOC, Sanders, Harris...
Good luck, and let us know when he meets your criteria.

Forum List

Back