The one political poll that matters

I have lived most of my life in southern states, I don't know any racists and I know a lot of people of all races, ethnicities, backgrounds, and ages.

I do see racism in the big blue northern cities where the democrats in control have limited the opportunities of minorities in order to keep them on the plantation, dependent, and voting democrat.

It is also a fact that the majority of blacks in the south did not want their kids bused across town in order to comply with federal integration regulations. Racial pride is a normal human condition, discrimination is the problem that we need to deal with and discrimination affects people of every race, color, religion, and ethnicity, as well as sex, size, and age.

If you think that race is the only entity that is subject to discrimination or that discrimination only happens to blacks you are either very naive or very stupid.
Institutionalized racism exists everywhere. Racists live everywhere. Most of them live...in the south.

That is simply not true. If you want to see real racism, go to Saudi Arabia or Africa. You are trying to equate the democrats of the 1800s to the southerners of today. Its not working, witchey.

I don't need to go anywhere. Plenty of home grown racism to counter right here in the US of A. This wasn't that long ago...

EM99TfmC_400x400.jpg

Yes, there are still racists in the world. but they do not all reside in the southern USA as you claimed.

There are black racists, white racists, muslim racists, asian racists, christian racists, media racists, gay racists, straight racists, hollywood racists, KKK racists, BLM racists. YES, racism still exists, but you ignorantly claim that it exists only in one place and one political party. YOU are FOS.

I didn't claim any such thing. Stop lying like your lord and master does. I said that most racists in the United States live in the south. This is a fact you cannot dispute.

I have disputed that BS claim because I know from personal experience that its not true.

I get it that you dems need racism to ever win anything, but lying about it only hurts your chances.

My lord and master is God and his son Jesus Christ. You are free to worship the kenyan messiah if you wish.

"
Kentucky. The Bluegrass State picks its governor in the off-year immediately preceding a presidential election. And in the four previous cycles before 2019, the party that won the governor’s mansion there went on to win the White House twelve months later. Consider the evidence.

In 2003, Republican Ernie Fletcher was elected governor. The following year, President George W. Bush was reelected.

In 2007, Democrat Steve Beshear won. In 2008, Democrat Barack Obama also won the presidency.

In 2011, Beshear was reelected. In 2012, Obama was, too.

In 2015, Republican Matt Bevin emerged victorious. In 2016, Republican President Trump did as well."

congratulations President Hillary!

/THREAD
And in Oct. 2019, Andy Beshear, democrat beat the republican, Matt Bevin. So what does that tell you about the 2020 presidential race

nothing. Trump will handily beat whichever clown the dems decide to run

Ah sarcasm eludes you. If polls were able to predict so well there would only need to be one car built, one beer offered for sale, no need for people to vote. The problem is science wants to believe it understands how humans think and act, therefore it can predict everything about them.
The problem is it is very far from even coming close.
Polls don't tell us whether a car, a beer, or politician candidate is good or bad. They only tell us what people think.

Polls are only accurate when people have strong opinions or preferences. For example if a poll was done to determine the best table sale, it would be worthless because there is little difference in taste and most people don't have any opinion. Politician polls are much more accurate because most people have strong opinions and preferences in regard to candidates and issues. Studies have shown that political polls are among the most accurate, about 80%. Polls on the death penalty vary greatly because people vacillate. I have never seen a poll on beer, however you can bet that people who market and advertise the products have.

In politics, government, and business polling is extremely important because it tells us what people think about issues, political candidates, consumer products, and public policy. Governments, politician candidates, and business spend billions of dollars on research studies and polls to determine public opinion. If it was worthless, they would not be spending that kind of money on it.
So they are used for things but not accurate. They are extremely important but they are only accurate in certain circumstances. Companies and political candidates pay big money for polls that are not accurate or are only accurate in certain circumstances or certain instances.
Got it.
So if polls are only accurate in certain instances and certain circumstances how accurate are they if you have say an extra 10% of the people polled that lean Democrat? What happens to the extreme accuracy of a poll that has a slightly larger number of undecided? What happens to this supposed accuracy if someone feels a need to keep from being chastised by a pollster?
Many people think that in a poll of 500 people, the pollster contacts only 500 people and that's the poll, not so. Typically, in scientific, the pollsters will contact far more people than in the final sample because many of those contacted will not be counted in order for the poll to be represent of the population. If the criteria used to construct the sample is party favored, age, family income, race, sex then those selected will form a statically average that matches the area being polled.

If a poll reveals a much larger number of undecided voters than expected, then the confidence level of poll will be low. How polls handle undecided voters varies by polls. Some polls eliminated them because they believe that they will split in the same manner as decided voters. However most polls report them as undecided.

Keep in mind, pollster don't call elections. They just report how the population being polled plans to vote or who they favor. It is forecasters in news organization that use polling data and other research to call elections.

Oh geez, another nice try, but inaccurate. when the pollsters select a sample of 500 or 1000 they attempt to include a proportional mix of every demographic in the population being sampled. In a diverse country of 330,000,000 its simply impossible to proportionally include every demographic in a sample of 1000.

and you refuse to accept the fact that the pollsters are paid by someone with an agenda. like it or not, today's polls are propaganda, not polling.
That's correct. A poll can not be an exact match of the population. That's why they have a polling error, most often 3% but that error can be as much as 5% in some polls and as low as 2% in others. A poll with a 3% error means plus or minus 3 percent. So if a poll indicates a candidate will win 51% to 49%, and the real vote is 49% and 51%, the poll is accurate; that is, the results are within it's polling error.

Election polls by major polling services are paid for by subscribers who receive the polls in advance of their press release and get an analysis of the poll including confident level. Polls that accurate indicate the winner of elections get more subscriptions and those that don't get less subscriptions. Accuracy in indicating winners in major elections is a big selling factor in marketing their services to the commercial, government, and political market.

Most major candidates use polling service to conduct private polls within specific areas to determine where they stand with voters, usually on specific issues. They may or may not release these polls.

All of the above applies to scientific polls who use proven polling techniques. Organization who favor a candidate may create their own polls to sway opinions.

nice recitation of the pollsters selling mantra, its all bullshit and mathematically inaccurate, but you are free to buy into it if it makes you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good.

"
Kentucky. The Bluegrass State picks its governor in the off-year immediately preceding a presidential election. And in the four previous cycles before 2019, the party that won the governor’s mansion there went on to win the White House twelve months later. Consider the evidence.

In 2003, Republican Ernie Fletcher was elected governor. The following year, President George W. Bush was reelected.

In 2007, Democrat Steve Beshear won. In 2008, Democrat Barack Obama also won the presidency.

In 2015, Republican Matt Bevin emerged victorious. In 2016, Republican President Trump did as well."

/THREAD
And in Oct. 2019, Andy Beshear, democrat beat the republican, Matt Bevin. So what does that tell you about the 2020 presidential race
Except for that one race, it was a clean sweep for the Republicans

"

/THREAD

nothing. Trump will handily beat whichever clown the dems decide to run
The DNC knows they have no one that can beat Trump because they are allowing others to enter the race

"

/THREAD
It seems where democrats are winning is where Trump campaigns for the republican candidate.

"

/THREAD
It seems where democrats are winning is where Trump campaigns for the republican candidate.
Good luck with that thought.

Institutionalized racism exists everywhere. Racists live everywhere. Most of them live...in the south.

That is simply not true. If you want to see real racism, go to Saudi Arabia or Africa. You are trying to equate the democrats of the 1800s to the southerners of today. Its not working, witchey.

I don't need to go anywhere. Plenty of home grown racism to counter right here in the US of A. This wasn't that long ago...

EM99TfmC_400x400.jpg

Yes, there are still racists in the world. but they do not all reside in the southern USA as you claimed.

There are black racists, white racists, muslim racists, asian racists, christian racists, media racists, gay racists, straight racists, hollywood racists, KKK racists, BLM racists. YES, racism still exists, but you ignorantly claim that it exists only in one place and one political party. YOU are FOS.

I didn't claim any such thing. Stop lying like your lord and master does. I said that most racists in the United States live in the south. This is a fact you cannot dispute.

I have disputed that BS claim because I know from personal experience that its not true.

I get it that you dems need racism to ever win anything, but lying about it only hurts your chances.

My lord and master is God and his son Jesus Christ. You are free to worship the kenyan messiah if you wish.
Your "personal experience" isn't worth a pot to piss in. I provided actual scientific data that just backs up what everyone already knows. ..most racists in the United States live in the south.

I don't "need" racism for anything. I'd love to see it eradicated, but since that's impossible, I want the "proud boys" and the other Unite the Right torch bearing motherfuckers to put their hoods back on at least.

EM99TfmC_400x400.jpg

Your "personal experience" isn't worth a pot to piss in. I provided actual scientific data that just backs up what everyone already knows. ..most racists in the United States live in the south.

I don't "need" racism for anything. I'd love to see it eradicated, but since that's impossible, I want the "proud boys" and the other Unite the Right torch bearing motherfuckers to put their hoods back on at least.

you are a pathetic little excuse for a human being. your last post makes you one of the kind that you pretend to hate, you are clearly a hater and probably a member of some radical hate group like antifa.

It seems that your entire being is corrupted by your hate for everyone who does not think and believe like you.

As to racism, yes, it exists, it exists everywhere there are different races of humans living in the same places. I find it interesting that you are unable to separate basic human racism from racial discrimination. Racism is a natural human condition, like it or not blacks tend to congregate with blacks, asians with asians, and whites with whites.

Discrimination for any reason is what we should be addressing, but you on the left won't do that because you think you need to stir racial hate in order to win elections by dividing people.

in short, YOU ARE SICK

"

/THREAD

and Edwards is not a typical left wing democrat.

EM99TfmC_400x400.jpg

you are a pathetic little excuse for a human being. your last post makes you one of the kind that you pretend to hate, you are clearly a hater and probably a member of some radical hate group like antifa.

It seems that your entire being is corrupted by your hate for everyone who does not think and believe like you.

As to racism, yes, it exists, it exists everywhere there are different races of humans living in the same places. I find it interesting that you are unable to separate basic human racism from racial discrimination. Racism is a natural human condition, like it or not blacks tend to congregate with blacks, asians with asians, and whites with whites.

Discrimination for any reason is what we should be addressing, but you on the left won't do that because you think you need to stir racial hate in order to win elections by dividing people.

in short, YOU ARE SICK

Testy, testy. Any second you're going to stomp out and pretend ignore me aren't you? Racism isn't natural and can be fought against. It should also be called out whenever possible.

More Nazis Are Getting Identified And Fired After Charlottesville | HuffPost

Forum List

Back