The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.

View attachment 495246
And this is supposed to mean what ??

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.

View attachment 495246
And this is supposed to mean what ??
It's just more propaganda from the liberals.

Ask yourself the exact same question.
"Have you ever considered, maybe, making rational arguments for your beliefs instead of threatening people with government violence when they disagree with you?"
I asked myself that.

I make rational arguments all the time. And I never want anyone silenced by the government. I am not a leftist.
I seriously doubt that, Dave. Conservative state governments are passing bills to silence the vote. Our vote to not be silenced.
Silence the vote? No. To ensure only people legally allowed to vote cast ballots.

Democrats hate that idea.
No they don't. When did you ever stop being a fucking Idiot?
Yes, obviously, they do. Every time Voter ID is proposed, Democrats screech just like you do...and then they racistly claim that black Americans are too dumb or too poor to get an ID.

How silly.
When this country stages an actual insurrection, we won't show up empty handed...
The first reports were largely BS (democrat propaganda).

The FBI found no firearms carried by those in the “insurrection.” Plus the FBI might have been involved in organizing the “insurrection.”

Forum List

Back