The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live in Chicago and where I do live, I worked to reduce such things. So you're a liar. Like I said, you didn't give a damn about that child. You never lifted a hand to create anything in Chicago to stop that from happening. You have sat on your racist ass posting anti black bullshit. I don't have to mention names to satisfy your ass, racist. You don't give a damn. You only made this thread to spew racism. You want to stop inner city crime white boy? Clean up the police departments, get rid of crooked city attorneys and replace them with people who will eliminate WHITE ORGANIZED CRIME.

Hey, check it out, this is a picture of the guy who killed Serenity Broughton.

1653040841133.png

He doesn't look like a Mafioso to me.

His two friends still haven't been caught because nobody saw nuthin'.

And, oh, yeah, the evil white cops wanted to arrest this piece of human garbage right away. The person who wanted to release him was Kim Foxx.

Maybe one day there will be a change in senior moderators and your thread will be moved to the rubber room where it belongs.

I don't always agree with Mike, but he's got a point. Where is the outrage about this case? People get outraged when a Laquan McDonald or George Floyd dies at the hands of incompetent police. But those cops showed bad judgement. They didn't wake up that morning and say, "I'm gonna kill me a black person!"

This piece of garbage and his two friends who have yet to be identified got up that morning and decided they were going to shoot up Serenity's grandmother's house after he got into a flame war on Facebook with the girl's uncle.

He was on parole for armed robbery in 2018.

Where's the outrage against this guy?

Hey, check it out, this is a picture of the guy who killed Serenity Broughton.

View attachment 647131

He doesn't look like a Mafioso to me.

His two friends still haven't been caught because nobody saw nuthin'.

And, oh, yeah, the evil white cops wanted to arrest this piece of human garbage right away. The person who wanted to release him was Kim Foxx.

I don't always agree with Mike, but he's got a point. Where is the outrage about this case? People get outraged when a Laquan McDonald or George Floyd dies at the hands of incompetent police. But those cops showed bad judgement. They didn't wake up that morning and say, "I'm gonna kill me a black person!"

This piece of garbage and his two friends who have yet to be identified got up that morning and decided they were going to shoot up Serenity's grandmother's house after he got into a flame war on Facebook with the girl's uncle.

He was on parole for armed robbery in 2018.

Where's the outrage against this guy?
Exactly Joe. And furthermore, where is the outrage for all of the other murders that happen when these drug/gang thugs decide to start shooting at each other? Not a peep from the Media and certainly not a peep from the DEMS or "Liberal" Black people. But some White lone wolf nut case tragically kills a few Black people and all of a sudden those Black Lives Matter. The politicization of murder is disgusting and un-American. ALL Black Lives Matter, not just the ones shot by police or White nut cases.

Say her name SERENITY BROUGHTON!! Everyone including YOU wants to forget she ever existed because it makes you feel better to ignore her. I won't let you, but do watch your blood pressure. I wouldn't want you to have a racism caused heart attack. Keep taking your pills.
Serious question. Why don’t you focus on all white child milestones in the white community who are condoned and allowed in your community ?

Paul, your serious question makes no sense whatsoever. "Child milestones condoned and allowed in your community?" Huh? :dunno:

All these white child sex rings, white olympic sexual abuse of young female athletes, all the white peado running around in hollywood. The sexual abuse of children is not systematically condoned in black American society.

A black man in the hood that's known to sexually mess with kids ? He'll get beaten to within an inch of your life

A black man in jail for rape of women or children ? He has to be put in isolation for his own safety.

Meanwhile

1638375339761.png

1638374869990.png

I'm talking about child molestation as a system. There is no worse of a crime than the sexual abuse of children.

White ppl have an open child molestation culture and that cultures comes from from the top people in Hollywood, to royalty, to millionaires.

All these white child sex rings, white olympic sexual abuse of young female athletes, all the white peado running around in hollywood. The sexual abuse of children is not systematically condoned in black American society.

A black man in the hood that's known to sexually mess with kids ? He'll get beaten to within an inch of your life

A black man in jail for rape of women or children ? He has to be put in isolation for his own safety.

Meanwhile

1638375339761.png

1638374869990.png

I'm talking about child molestation as a system. There is no worse of a crime than the sexual abuse of children.

White ppl have an open child molestation culture and that cultures comes from from the top people in Hollywood, to royalty, to millionaires.
Child molestation isn’t reserved for one race. Unless you are a child molester, you do not condone it. There are black child molesters, which you seem to dismiss, and no, they aren’t beaten up by other blacks.

Serious question. Why don’t you focus on all white child milestones in the white community who are condoned and allowed in your community ?

bad black people

Child molestation isn’t reserved for one race. Unless you are a child molester, you do not condone it. There are black child molesters, which you seem to dismiss, and no, they aren’t beaten up by other blacks.
I never said child molestation is reserved for one race. I never said there are not child molestors.

What I am saying is that child molestation IS NOT systematic in the black community like it is in the white community. Systematic means it is part of the culture. Child molestation is part of white culture. Child molestation is condoned in white culture. It is allowed and the ppl who do it get smacks on the wrist.

I never said child molestation is reserved for one race. I never said there are not child molestors.

What I am saying is that child molestation IS NOT systematic in the black community like it is in the white community. Systematic means it is part of the culture. Child molestation is part of white culture. Child molestation is condoned in white culture. It is allowed and the ppl who do it get smacks on the wrist.
Bullshit. Child molestation is not systemic in the white communities. Whites do NOT condone it. You can’t seem to tell the difference between reality and your twisted racists thoughts.

um, Serenity wasn't molested... she was shot by three thugs, two of which haven't been caught because "nobody saw nuthin'!" The CPD arrested one of the thug because he was stupid enough to post a bunch of threats on social media to the girl's uncle. But the Kim Foxx had to be pushed into actually charging him with something.

um, Serenity wasn't molested... she was shot by three thugs, two of which haven't been caught because "nobody saw nuthin'!" The CPD arrested one of the thug because he was stupid enough to post a bunch of threats on social media to the girl's uncle. But the Kim Foxx had to be pushed into actually charging him with something.
My point is child molestation is allowed in white society as it’s systematic.

Bullshit. Child molestation is not systemic in the white communities. Whites do NOT condone it. You can’t seem to tell the difference between reality and your twisted racists thoughts.
Whites do. Child molestation is systematic in white society. Having sex with animals. Dead bodies, incest…all of that is done by white ppl. If I’m wrong Google it ? And look at the race of the person

It's a problem for all races, but Serenity wasn't molested, she was shot by a thug and nobody saw nuthin'.
Child moleststion is not problem at systematic level for black Americans. It is for whites. No clue who serenity is

Child moleststion is not problem at systematic level for black Americans. It is for whites. No clue who serenity is

If you need to believe that, that's on you. Oprah would disagree with you... but I'm sure you'd consider her a sellout.

Serenity is a seven year old girl who was killed by three black thugs. I can understand why you never heard of her... there's no political gain like a drug user who goes belly up when the cops are trying to arrest him.

Whites do. Child molestation is systematic in white society. Having sex with animals. Dead bodies, incest…all of that is done by white ppl. If I’m wrong Google it ? And look at the race of the person
I’ve posted black child molester news. This crime is certainly not condoned by anyone other than the criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back