The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A white person doesn't have to do anything mean. The system itself is based on injustice towards black ppl.

So you got nothing, then?

This is just the white supremacist stance of putting the blame of racism on black ppl.

At the end of the day, we are all responsible for our own behavior.

The system itself is set up to send black ppl to prison

That's just the tip of the iceberg. The criminal justice system itself is white supremacist.

I don't disagree. But the end of the day, the best way to keep out of the criminal justice system is to actually stay out of trouble.

All your BLM heroes weren't outstanding citizens, they were usually guys with long criminal records who finally ran into the wrong cop.

Stop repeating points you have already made otherwise I just won't respond to you anymore.

You already said this point with this comment

"how is that any different than what any other immigrant group had to go through?"

And then I answer it and you just repeat it again. That's what trolls do, just keep repeat the same answer.

You keep repeating the same bullshit... racism, fuh, fuh, fuh... Except other races have done just fine here. Even blacks who weren't born here do fine.

What do you mean "turned it over to thugs" ?

And White ppl can travel anywere they want in the world. Those black women are just as white supremacist as you. Otherwise they would not have got the job. Not that a Mayor can do anything. Governors are the ones with muscle and that's why there are no black American governore in the USA.

Beetlejuice told the CPD to stand down when the riots started. The thugs have been in charge of downtown ever since.

Paul is right. About everything. We see it here all the time.

And then there ais this:

Paul is a crazy person. Or a Russian Troll. The jury is still out on that one.

The thing is, the labor movement WAS the civil rights movement for white immigrants, without a doubt. And when they wanted to break up a union shop with scabs, guess who they brought in? This is a large part of hostility between the labor movement and blacks.

Joe, you are arguing using false equivalences. You stay stuck on stupid pretending that racism is about a few bad individuals when it is systemic. `If you live in Chicago, Mayor Lightfoot didn't hand downtown over to thugs. The thugs own the property.

You have grown up in the relative comfort of whiteness Joe. You really make yourself look stupid in these arguments.

Ignoring your weird segue into South Africa,

By comfort of whiteness, you mean that my German Immigrant dad went to a job and worked long hours under dangerous conditions to bring home a paycheck to support his family, served this country in WWII as a medic and translator, was a solid citizen until he passed away very young at 56. What he didn't do is father four kids on three different women, and expect the government to pick up the tab.

The ironic thing is that when my grandparents came here, the first house they bought was in a neighborhood that eventually changed. Grandpa Ludwig had to move when he found someone in his kitchen at 2 AM in the morning. That's when my dad bought a two flat so he'd have a place for his parents to live. They were stuck renting the old house because it was nearly impossible to sell.

I also remember when the 1968 riots broke out, when Jesse Jackson came back and waived his bloody shirt around, my dad relocated the family to Wisconsin for the summer and showed my mom how to use a gun just in case this sort of thing ever happened again.

So police reform? Absolutely. Affirmative Action for people who make the effort? Couldn't agree more. Thugs taking over downtown Chicago because they are upset about George Floyd, and our gutless politicians won't stand up to them? Um. No.

The next mayor is going to crack some heads and will be immensely popular.

JoeB131
Paul is a crazy person.

Genocides unfold in stages. Stopping it at any one stage, stops the genocide from going forward.

The first people killed in any genocide are those in the mainstream who speak up for them. Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence. I don't care if I persuade anyone. What matters is that I am heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right.”

And thing is - Calling out racism has more weight when it done by whites. It's the thing where people think white people are more neutral and objective in their opinions. It's BULLSH*T. But hey ? That's what ppl think. It's the Tim Wise effect

So stop wasting time arguing with blk ppl in USMB and go and challenge the racism in your white community.

But I doubt you will because you suffer in the area of perception, as your perception in terms of racial relations is limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.

Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause. But I'll use a sport anology to break it down even further. You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and calls the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown.

Education doesn't equal intelligence, intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding, and understanding doesn't equal wisdom.

Calling me crazy is the ultimate compliment,cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.

JoeB131
Or a Russian Troll. The jury is still out on that one.

Accsusing someone of trolling is trolling.

.JoeB131
The ironic thing is that when my grandparents came here, the first house they bought was in a neighborhood that eventually changed. Grandpa Ludwig had to move when he found someone in his kitchen at 2 AM in the morning. That's when my dad bought a two flat so he'd have a place for his parents to live. They were stuck renting the old house because it was nearly impossible to sell.

So you're grandparents left to go to a country that black people built and fought for ?

OK. Got it.

What you leave out is that your grandparents got to where they were because of racism.

Yes your grandparents might have worked hard but that hard work was met with doors opening for them. Doors that would have never opened for them had they been black.
  • Your grandparents didn't go through 100s of years of slavery - Because they were White.
  • Your grandparents could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
  • Your grandparents qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
  • Your grandparents could live in certain affulent neighbourhoods - Because they were White.
  • Your grandparents could send their kids to more well equipped schools - Because they were White.
JoeB131
By comfort of whiteness, you mean that my German Immigrant dad went to a job and worked long hours under dangerous conditions to bring home a paycheck to support his family, served this country in WWII as a medic and translator, was a solid citizen until he passed away very young at 56.

Your grandparents never dealt with legalized segregation.
  • They were never treated as livestock.
  • They were allowed to intermarry with other groups.
  • They were not subjected to the pass laws.
  • They were not being made to endure long periods without any running water
  • They were not being made to endure long periods without electricity.
  • They were not being made to feel like non-citizens in a country that they immigrated to when Jim Crow was in full swing.
It's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people

JoeB131
I also remember when the 198 riots broke out, when Jesse Jackson came back and waived his bloody shirt around,

And the 1968 Chicago RIOTS were over MLK being killed by a white man and systematic white supremacy in Chicago.

Question?

"Why do they destroy their own community?”

Because, after all, poor Black people own so much. Because liquor stores help the community. Because CVS is Black-owned. Because Black people are destroying their chance of being treated like animals by Arab and Asian shopkeepers from behind bulletproof glass.

Because those same shopkeepers hire so many Black people and do not drain money from the community. Because Wells Fargo and other banks have nothing to do with abandoned houses.

@joe131
my dad relocated the family to Wisconsin for the summer and showed my mom how to use a gun just in case this sort of thing ever happened again.

And he would have found it much more difficult to relocate had he been black. The white supremacist has made sure that whites can rent or live wherever they wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets.

Nowadays white supremacists create these “Neighborhood Improvement Associations” which are ways to keep blacks out or banks that redlined entire communities, thereby depriving blk ppl of capital investment, or the predatory lenders who set up shop in the hood, and charge black borrowers 10 or 20 times the interest that a normal bank would

JoeB131
What he didn't do is father four kids on three different women, and expect the government to pick up the tab.

The system of white supremacy is a welfare system for white people. I hear this hard working grandparents story from Lisa558 too

We are the ones who survived being bought and sold, to raped, to having our fingers cut off for learning to read, to being lynched, or relegated to the lowest-rung jobs and living in the poorest neighborhoods means for nothing.

We are the ones who survived the concerted attempt to destroy our people which says something about the character of those who managed the feat.

We are the ones who lead a struggle for freedom, and the advancement of human dignity and made a substantial contribution to the nation in which we live, and indeed the world?

This in a nation were white people have made surviving a few weeks on an island with television cameras and emergency medical assistance at the ready something for which the last person standing should be rewarded one million dollars.

JoeB131
So police reform? Absolutely.

The police don't need reform. The police just need punishing. Let me guess You want to send the police to African American history museuem in DC ? Let him watch "Roots" Yeah ?

Let him have more police training ? All you do is punish. Give them minimum 25 year sentences for killing unarmed black ppl

JoeB131
Thugs taking over downtown Chicago because they are upset about George Floyd, and our gutless politicians won't stand up to them? Um. No.

1652354408924.png

I always find it interesting when whites use the word "thug" as code for black but never for whites no matter what they do.

Google searches

Compare:

White mass killers:
  • 0 “dylan klebold was a thug”
  • 0 “the tsarnaev brothers were thugs”
  • 0 “james holmes was a thug”
  • 1 “tim mcveigh was a thug
Famous White criminals:
  • 0 “john wayne gacy was a thug”
  • 1 “ted bundy was a thug”
  • 4 “charles manson was a thug”
  • 5 “bill the kid was a thug”
  • 5 “bonnie and clyde were thugs”
  • 10 “john gotti was a thug”
Unarmed Blacks killed by the police or neighbourhood watch:
  • 7,320 “eric garner was a thug”
  • 8,650 “oscar grant was a thug”
  • 26,200 “trayvon martin was a thug”
  • 45,200 “michael brown was a thug”
JoeB131
the best way to keep out of the criminal justice system is to actually stay out of trouble.

Won't matter.

White people would find more ways to criminalize black people. Blackness is the crime.

They'd make the areas where black peole even poorer. They'd pull out wealth, investments, subsidies. They'd do all sorts. They'd create more lies about asians being attacked by blacks. They'd kill black people and blame it on black men to create the black boogey man narrative,

The prison system provides jobs for ppl as officers, counsellors, medical personnel, teachers, plumbers, dieticians, electricians, construction workers, probation officers and social workers. So they need those prison full

And all this is explained away that blacks are just sub-human savages who are just natural criminal endless stats is churned out to make seem rational and logical,

JoeB131
So you got nothing, then?

I've got plenty. But you are not the person I'd discuss that with

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
JoeB131

And since when has been violent towards blk ppl ever worked ? What ? You think we are gonna get scared ?

Tell me what can white people do to black people they ain't done already ?

We have guns too.

1647546485417.png

1647546453155.png

1652359610467.png

1652359583150.png

1647546180153.png

1647546235965.png

Let's have the race war

if you and bro wants to man up and bring the race war instead acting like pussies and waiting for the cops to do the dirty work then bring it. Stop all these pussy lame ass attacks, shooting blk ppl in the bk of the head, ambushing blk ppl, killing young blk girls and boys.

Let's have the race war.

Don't talk tough unless your prepared to bk it up. I and many ppl I know have the the semi auto sporting rifles includes rifles such as AK-447s and AR-15s with access to about 2500 rounds of ammo ......for each rifle

Even bk in the day with your bullets and guns. We were not scared. You are scared of us. That's why you need all that extra sh*t.

1652359284197.png

Even many of our women ain't scared

1652359186976.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Genocides unfold in stages. Stopping it at any one stage, stops the genocide from going forward.

The first people killed in any genocide are those in the mainstream who speak up for them. Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence. I don't care if I persuade anyone. What matters is that I am heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right.”

And thing is - Calling out racism has more weight when it done by whites. It's the thing where people think white people are more neutral and objective in their opinions. It's BULLSH*T. But hey ? That's what ppl think. It's the Tim Wise effect

So stop wasting time arguing with blk ppl in USMB and go and challenge the racism in your white community.

I'll argue with anyone I think is full of shit.. left or right. I usually don't have to with folks on the left, because most of them don't say crazy stuff like you do.

I've been calling out Ray and Lisa on their racism for months. Not that it gets me any points. I'm not looking for points.

Yes your grandparents might have worked hard but that hard work was met with doors opening for them. Doors that would have never opened for them had they been black.
  • Your grandparents didn't go through 100s of years of slavery - Because they were White.
  • Your grandparents could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
  • Your grandparents qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
  • Your grandparents could live in certain affulent neighbourhoods - Because they were White.
  • Your grandparents could send their kids to more well equipped schools - Because they were White.

Actually, when my grandparents got here, they lived very humbly. And it wasn't like the country was being welcoming to Germans between the World Wars. Prohibition was actually marketed as an Anti-German policy. What, you don't want to ban booze, do you love the Kaiser or something?

And the 1968 Chicago RIOTS were over MLK being killed by a white man and systematic white supremacy in Chicago.

Question?

Yes, how does that make JJ less of a scumwad.

Because, after all, poor Black people own so much. Because liquor stores help the community. Because CVS is Black-owned. Because Black people are destroying their chance of being treated like animals by Arab and Asian shopkeepers from behind bulletproof glass.

But then you don't ask WHY they are behind the bullet proof-glass.

I always find it interesting when whites use the word "thug" as code for black but never for whites no matter what they do.

Google searches

Wow, this is where you dipped off into the crazy about race wars... So you think that there are more google searches about George Floyd being a thug than Billy the Kid being one? This is an argument to you?

ven many of our women ain't scared

1652359186976.png
Would that picture have been so iconic if she was a 300 lbs. woman in ill-fitting sweats?

JoeB131
So what is the most awful thing a White person has done to you? Come on, have at it. You personally, not every black man ever, just you.

A white person doesn't have to do anything mean. The system itself is based on injustice towards black ppl.

JoeB131
Okay, um, yeah, so you are arguing that black guys are better at being thugs?

This is just the white supremacist stance of putting the blame of racism on black ppl.

JoeB131
Like this is something to be proud of? You know, not something that gets you sent to prison.

The system itself is set up to send black ppl to prison

JoeB131
Here's the thing. Cops have millions of interactions with black men that go just fine.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. The criminal justice system itself is white supremacist.

JoeB131
If you are so much of an idiot that you think fighting the police is a good idea, ever, then you kind of deserve what you get.

Once again. This is just the white supremacist stance of putting the blame of racism on black ppl.

JoeB131
That's nice. So they overcame being called "Krauts" and Pollocks" and "Micks" and "K!kes" and just got on with it. And now you are angry because NON-Whites are doing the same thing.

Stop repeating points you have already made otherwise I just won't respond to you anymore.

You already said this point with this comment

"how is that any different than what any other immigrant group had to go through?"

And then I answer it and you just repeat it again. That's what trolls do, just keep repeat the same answer.

JoeB131
I have a bug in my ass because you can't travel to downtown Chicago because Mayor Beetlejuice and Kim Foxx completely turned it over to the thugs.

What do you mean "turned it over to thugs" ?

And White ppl can travel anywere they want in the world. Those black women are just as white supremacist as you. Otherwise they would not have got the job. Not that a Mayor can do anything. Governors are the ones with muscle and that's why there are no black American governore in the USA.

JoeB131
No, I see that there are extremes on both sides. Ray and Lisa are an extreme. Bad stuff happened to them, I guess, and that's why they are crazy racists. You are another extreme. White people were mean to you, and you are engaging in some high octane crazy. So by playing both sides, I can see both sides have legitimate points... um, yeah.
Show me receipts of the work you have done to assist in the black liberation struggle that works within your OWN white community where the main decisions are made that negatively affects black people.

The decisions that bring about the bias, the discrimination that affects blacks; all those decision are not made in the ghettoes of black America. They are made in the burbs because it is the people who look like you who makes those decisions

The type of lwhite man I gotta take my hat off to (And probably the only one in history) is this man (John Brown)

weal_02_img0291.jpg

He was hanged for treason, murder and insurrection after his failed attempt to take over the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry to gain arms for a slave uprising. He studied military history, particularly guerrilla warfare and the slave uprising of Toussaint L’Ouverture in Haiti.

His idea was to create a new state in the mountains of Virginia where black slaves could flee and defend their freedom.

In those mountains was Harpers Ferry. There the government kept 100,000 guns, more than enough for an army. Brown led a band of 22 armed men, both blacks and whites, and took it – but then lost it two days later to the Marines under Robert E. Lee. Brown was badly wounded in the fighting but not killed.

That's the type of sh*t I'm talking about.

BUT EVEN JOHN BROWN

I still would not trust him. I'd still would have to have kept one eye open on him

So how do you think i look at you ?

JoeB131
There are some cops who are people who never, ever should have been cops.

Why is it that so often when the good apples try and challenge the bad ones, the bad ones close ranks and make life hell for the good? Because when you listen to stories like those of Michael Wood Jr. and Joe Crystal — both of them white Baltimore cops whose honesty about police brutality got them run out of policing - you start to wonder whether individual good cops even matters.

Systems have their own logic, and they operate as they are designed to operate, with or without the approval of all who turn the gears of the machine. You can even push against the gears if you like, but the machinery is stronger than you, which is why, in the case of policing, so few reforms end up changing the nature of law enforcement in America.

JoeB131
And there are millions of cops who go out, every day, and have to deal with all the stuff the rest of us don't want to, and they don't get the appreciation they really merit.

Notice the words you use here. Previously you said "There are some cops who should never been cops" then you say "And there are milllions of cops who got out, blah blah"

Again. You take the POV of denial or minimizing the problem which is what white supremacists do
You keep blaming “the system”which is real people. Which people did you wrong? And which whites belong to “the system”?

Paul is a crazy person. Or a Russian Troll. The jury is still out on that one.

The thing is, the labor movement WAS the civil rights movement for white immigrants, without a doubt. And when they wanted to break up a union shop with scabs, guess who they brought in? This is a large part of hostility between the labor movement and blacks.

Ignoring your weird segue into South Africa,

By comfort of whiteness, you mean that my German Immigrant dad went to a job and worked long hours under dangerous conditions to bring home a paycheck to support his family, served this country in WWII as a medic and translator, was a solid citizen until he passed away very young at 56. What he didn't do is father four kids on three different women, and expect the government to pick up the tab.

I also remember when the 1968 riots broke out, when Jesse Jackson came back and waived his bloody shirt around, my dad relocated the family to Wisconsin for the summer and showed my mom how to use a gun just in case this sort of thing ever happened again.

So police reform? Absolutely. Affirmative Action for people who make the effort? Couldn't agree more. Thugs taking over downtown Chicago because they are upset about George Floyd, and our gutless politicians won't stand up to them? Um. No.

Paul is not crazy. Paul is right. He speaks an inconvenient truth that you don't want to hear.

By comfort of whiteness your dad was able to do things my dad was not. My dad served in WW2, took a bullet in France, came back home, could not get the GI Bill, had to sit on the back of the bus and could not vote until 1965. So spare me your stories, because your dad might have had it tough, but his tough was not made by legislation.

You want to end thug control in Chicago? Get rid of the whites in organized crime. They have controlled Chicago for 100 years, but whites like you talk about the petty street level criminals instead of the criminals who contribute to political campaigns. All the next mayor is going to do is go after the low level easy to get poor black trying to make a buck instead of cutting off the white suppliers and distributors.

You want to end thug control in Chicago? Get rid of the whites in organized crime. They have controlled Chicago for 100 years, but whites like you talk about the petty street level criminals instead of the criminals who contribute to political campaigns. All the next mayor is going to do is go after the low level easy to get poor black trying to make a buck instead of cutting off the white suppliers and distributors.

You realize the Chicago Outfit hasn't been a big deal since Sam Giancanna, right? Our last Chicago mob murder was 2006.

Now, here was the thing that has caused our problems. It used to be, most of the drugs were controlled by three gangs. The Latin Kings, the Gangster Disciples and El Rukns. Then the feds broke those gangs up.

This resulted in dozens of smaller gangs with much smaller territories springing up. This is both because the hi-rise projects the gangs used to control are gone now, and because the smaller gangs are fighting over much smaller territories.

And of course, when the cops aren't engaging because they know that Kim Foxx and Beetlejuice are going to throw them under the bus, that's just a free reign.

Paul is not crazy. Paul is right. He speaks an inconvenient truth that you don't want to hear.

By comfort of whiteness your dad was able to do things my dad was not. My dad served in WW2, took a bullet in France, came back home, could not get the GI Bill, had to sit on the back of the bus and could not vote until 1965. So spare me your stories, because your dad might have had it tough, but his tough was not made by legislation.

You are saying black crime in Chicago is less violent than white crime in Chicago? Silly boy.

You realize the Chicago Outfit hasn't been a big deal since Sam Giancanna, right? Our last Chicago mob murder was 2006.

Now, here was the thing that has caused our problems. It used to be, most of the drugs were controlled by three gangs. The Latin Kings, the Gangster Disciples and El Rukns. Then the feds broke those gangs up.

This resulted in dozens of smaller gangs with much smaller territories springing up. This is both because the hi-rise projects the gangs used to control are gone now, and because the smaller gangs are fighting over much smaller territories.

And of course, when the cops aren't engaging because they know that Kim Foxx and Beetlejuice are going to throw them under the bus, that's just a free reign.
Please stop making excuses. Those drugs are shipped here. The mob controls trucking.

I posted about the sister who was murdered by that white thug in Buffalo because minuscule mike wants to play games using the lives of black children.

Sister Katherine Massey is one example of the millions of blacks in communities all over this nation who advocate for the things that will bring and end to whatever miniscule mike and other nabiscos think ails black communities. They have advocated for years and years but just like mike, the nabiscos in power believe they know better what blacks need than blacks do and they create programs that do not address what is needed. And don't start on that democrat mayor blame game because this is done bi partisan and by vote of city councils that contain democrat and republican members. Sister Kat was taken too soon from us by a punk ass white boy who listened to adults like Mike.

May Sister Katherine Massey rest in power.

Please stop making excuses. Those drugs are shipped here. The mob controls trucking.

The drugs are shipped here because there is demand for them. If you want to blame someone for "The drugs", lets start with the people who take them. Then the people who sell them on the street and shoot each other to control a few street corners. Then maybe we can look at who is smuggling them.

I posted about the sister who was murdered by that white thug in Buffalo because minuscule mike wants to play games using the lives of black children.

Sister Katherine Massey is one example of the millions of blacks in communities all over this nation who advocate for the things that will bring and end to whatever miniscule mike and other nabiscos think ails black communities. They have advocated for years and years but just like mike, the nabiscos in power believe they know better what blacks need than blacks do and they create programs that do not address what is needed. And don't start on that democrat mayor blame game because this is done bi partisan and by vote of city councils that contain democrat and republican members. Sister Kat was taken too soon from us by a punk ass white boy who listened to adults like Mike.

Oh, please, we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on poverty relief. And while it helps the needy, it also enables bad behavior, such as the drug addict who claims he has a disability.

I actually read through this article, and what a load of crap.

The reason why Rahm got re-elected so easily isn't because of money, it's because he ACTUALLY did a pretty good job. Crime went down, the scores in the schools improved, city services improved. The fact that he was pals with Obama helped him quite a lot as well.

And yes, he and the city council tried to sweep Laquan McDonald's shooting under the rug. Maybe if that had been an issue, Chuy Garcia and his porn-star mustache might have done better.

By 2019, he had gotten a lot of well-deserved criticism for his handling of McDonald, and that Van Dyke's trial would be going on at the same time as the campaign would have been the death knell.

Well, now we have Mayor Beetlejuice, and crime is through the roof, the police don't want to do their jobs because they know the mayor doesn't have their back. And every morning, we get to hear how many people died in gun violence over the weekend. 31 shot, 5 killed this weekend.

The drugs are shipped here because there is demand for them. If you want to blame someone for "The drugs", lets start with the people who take them. Then the people who sell them on the street and shoot each other to control a few street corners. Then maybe we can look at who is smuggling them.

Oh, please, we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on poverty relief. And while it helps the needy, it also enables bad behavior, such as the drug addict who claims he has a disability.
All the main drug pushers (the distributors) are either white or non black and and the majority of drug users are also white.

It’s just that white people get to commit crimes that would be jail sentences if they were black.

White ppl can rape, kill, have sex with children and animals and nothing will happen

Having sex with children is condoned in white society. That’s why you have the dark web and these lairs and the sex trafficking industry.

There is a reason why Jeffery Epstein was killed. He was gonna tell the truth about white ppl in high places and their addiction to sex with minors among other things.

Last edited:
I actually read through this article, and what a load of crap.

The reason why Rahm got re-elected so easily isn't because of money, it's because he ACTUALLY did a pretty good job. Crime went down, the scores in the schools improved, city services improved. The fact that he was pals with Obama helped him quite a lot as well.

And yes, he and the city council tried to sweep Laquan McDonald's shooting under the rug. Maybe if that had been an issue, Chuy Garcia and his porn-star mustache might have done better.

By 2019, he had gotten a lot of well-deserved criticism for his handling of McDonald, and that Van Dyke's trial would be going on at the same time as the campaign would have been the death knell.

Well, now we have Mayor Beetlejuice, and crime is through the roof, the police don't want to do their jobs because they know the mayor doesn't have their back. And every morning, we get to hear how many people died in gun violence over the weekend. 31 shot, 5 killed this weekend.
31 shot and 5 killed ?

Do they have arrests and charges for the ppl who did that ?

Don’t worry I’ll wait

1652700424783.jpeg

Last edited:
JoeB131
Oh, please, we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on poverty relief

For white ppl yes that’s true.

Remember white supremacists measure how well they’re doing by how much blk ppl are getting shit on.

We are the metric. That’s why this shooter didn’t go to a Jewish synagogue or Asian nail shop. No he went blk ppl.

Bcoz we are not broken mentally.

And even though he was in full body armour.

Even though he would have had the advantage of a surprise ambush attack.

Even though he apparently had about 500 rounds for his rifle.

He was STILL too much of a faggot to hop on a train and go to the BRONX or BROWNSVILLE n deal with young blk men ppl who also have illegal weapons.

He EVERY advantage in the book but still wimped out.

Bcoz let’s b clear. It’s YOUNG BLACK MEN who really get you white dudes so emotional.

It’s the YOUNG BLACK MEN who you love seeing the police kill and mistreat.

It’s the Trayvon Martin, the Tamil Rice, the Freddie Gray and the Mike Browns. They’re the ones you really want. That’s why you pour so much money into the police mans go fund me for there defence fund.

It’s YOUNG BLACK MEN who are fking these white girls. It’s young black men who make you are insecure about your masculinity.

You watch the NBA and NFL and see YOUNG BLACK MEN kicking ass. earning more in a week than you get in a year. I was a young black man once (still am in comparison to you)

But he went to kill unarmed elderly black men and women

Yeah that’s real white master race shit that.

And that pussiness of these dudes. When I was growing up. If had issue with sum1 you’d say “let’s take this outside”

That was the point. There was a level of honour.

But ambushing a bunch of elderly blk ppl and even then kitting himself out in full body armour ?

I can’t even put into words how pathetic that is. I swear I hope their is a special place in hell for you bastards

All the main drug pushers (the distributors) are either white or non black and and the majority of drug users are also white.

It’s just that white people get to commit crimes that would be jail sentences if they were black.

White ppl can rape, kill, have sex with children and animals and nothing will happen

Having sex with children is condoned in white society. That’s why you have the dark web and these lairs and the sex trafficking industry.

There is a reason why Jeffery Epstein was killed. He was gonna tell the truth about white ppl in high places and their addiction to sex with minors among other things.

And how about this fine, upstanding black man? (Said in jest of course).
Having sex with children is not condoned you idiot.

For white ppl yes that’s true.

Remember white supremacists measure how well they’re doing by how much blk ppl are getting shit on.

We are the metric. That’s why this shooter didn’t go to a Jewish synagogue or Asian nail shop. No he went blk ppl.

Bcoz we are not broken mentally.

And even though he was in full body armour.

Frankly, you and the shooter seem to be cut from the same cloth of crazy.... His crazy 180 page rant looks a lot like yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back