The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at the Wall Street Journal calling Chicago what it is, a weekly gun massacre that Democrats could care less about. Where are the pictures of Chicago shooting victims? CNN is running the Buffalo shooting victims 24/7. That's why I keep Serenity Broughton's picture as my avatar. She is the face of all the innocent kids murdered by drug/gang violence who have been forgotten by everyone.

Someone at the Wall Street Journal calling Chicago what it is, a weekly gun massacre that Democrats could care less about. Where are the pictures of Chicago shooting victims? CNN is running the Buffalo shooting victims 24/7. That's why I keep Serenity Broughton's picture as my avatar. She is the face of all the innocent kids murdered by drug/gang violence who have been forgotten by everyone.

Dude. You're talking to a person who llives in chicago. This is why I always call you out. There wasn''t no 33 ppl shot. What are you on about ?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Obama lived in Chicago too. Somehow he never realized Black people were killing each other daily either.
You're just lying Mike. Chicago is a right wing talking point, but Chicago is not even close to the most dangerous city.

Obama lived in Chicago too. Somehow he never realized Black people were killing each other daily either.

Where you talking about in Chicago or Illinois ? Bridge view ? Oak park ? Cicero ? Where ? Crystal wake ?

Just bcoz you keep on saying it doesn’t make it true that’s why never show arrest and charges

And I’m not saying I’m Huggy Bear but I know a lot more the streets of Chicago than you n I know ppl in my family who really know and there was not 35 ppl killed or shot last weekend.

You’re probably from Utah or Maine, that’s the vibe I’m getting from you

• Love
Where you talking about in Chicago or Illinois ? Bridge view ? Oak park ? Cicero ? Where ? Crystal wake ?

Just bcoz you keep on saying it doesn’t make it true that’s why never show arrest and charges

And I’m not saying I’m Huggy Bear but I know a lot more the streets of Chicago than you n I know ppl in my family who really know and there was not 35 ppl killed or shot last weekend.

You’re probably from Utah or Maine, that’s the vibe I’m getting from you
He invents numbers and says Chicago because he knows the other idiots will cosign.

For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.
It's like you were all set for Buffalo

• Thanks
Mike, you really need to change your avatar because you don't give a damn about that child. You didn't while she was living, and racism from whites like you is why she is dead.

You're just lying Mike. Chicago is a right wing talking point, but Chicago is not even close to the most dangerous city.

No, it's not. But it's a lot more dangerous now than it was four years ago before Mayor Beetlejuice surrendered the streets to the thugs.

GUy, he posted the link that said there were 33 people shot and five died. And this is typical for Chicago.

Mike, you really need to change your avatar because you don't give a damn about that child. You didn't while she was living, and racism from whites like you is why she is dead.

And most of you didn't care about Laquan McDonald until Jason van Dyke shot him. Before that, he was living on the street, being bounced around from one foster home to another.

No, it's not. But it's a lot more dangerous now than it was four years ago before Mayor Beetlejuice surrendered the streets to the thugs.

GUy, he posted the link that said there were 33 people shot and five died. And this is typical for Chicago.

And most of you didn't care about Laquan McDonald until Jason van Dyke shot him. Before that, he was living on the street, being bounced around from one foster home to another.
The facts are that black lives don't matter to people like Paul or IM2 ... unless they're killed by someone white, a cop or both. That's why I don't say black lives matter but black killers matter. If they was killed by Tyrone Washington instead of a police officer, would Paul or IM2 even know the names George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Tamir Rice, Eric Garner or Freddie Gray? Very likely not, but they'll use their names to justify their positions about systemic racism and all kinds of societal issues in this country.

I know it bothers you that I keep her picture there since you've asked me several times to change it. You want to ignore her and pretend she never existed which is why you've never even mentioned her name. Serenity didn't deserve to be shot dead in her car seat by drug/gang members.
Didn't her life matter at least as much as George Floyd?

I know it bothers you that I keep her picture there since you've asked me several times to change it. You want to ignore her and pretend she never existed which is why you've never even mentioned her name. Serenity didn't deserve to be shot dead in her car seat by drug/gang members.
Didn't her life matter at least as much as George Floyd?
What bothers me is that a no good white racist son of a bitch is using the death of a child he didn't give a flying fuck about while she was alive to excuse your fucked up racism. Because when blacks here have spoken on things that would reduce this kind of occurrence, your punk ass was right in line disagreeing. That childs life never mattered to you.

What bothers me is that a no good white racist son of a bitch is using the death of a child he didn't give a flying fuck about while she was alive to excuse your fucked up racism. Because when blacks here have spoken on things that would reduce this kind of occurrence, your punk ass was right in line disagreeing. That childs life never mattered to you.
Her death certainly never mattered to you until I put Serenity up as my avatar. I obviously care about the deaths of innocent children at the hands of drug/gang thugs which is why I have maintained this thread for two years and will continue to do so. You can;t stand it because you have no logical argument so you just hurl profanity at me like the angry little Black man that you are. You notice I NEVER do that to you. I feel sorry for you, no one should have his life ruled by racist hatred. And I still haven't seen you mention her name.

Her death certainly never mattered to you until I put Serenity up as my avatar. I obviously care about the deaths of innocent children at the hands of drug/gang thugs which is why I have maintained this thread for two years and will continue to do so. You can;t stand it because you have no logical argument so you just hurl profanity at me like the angry little Black man that you are. You notice I NEVER do that to you. I feel sorry for you, no one should have his life ruled by racist hatred. And I still haven't seen you mention her name.
I don't live in Chicago and where I do live, I worked to reduce such things. So you're a liar. Like I said, you didn't give a damn about that child. You never lifted a hand to create anything in Chicago to stop that from happening. You have sat on your racist ass posting anti black bullshit. I don't have to mention names to satisfy your ass, racist. You don't give a damn. You only made this thread to spew racism. You want to stop inner city crime white boy? Clean up the police departments, get rid of crooked city attorneys and replace them with people who will eliminate WHITE ORGANIZED CRIME.

Maybe one day there will be a change in senior moderators and your thread will be moved to the rubber room where it belongs.

I don't live in Chicago and where I do live, I worked to reduce such things. So you're a liar. Like I said, you didn't give a damn about that child. You never lifted a hand to create anything in Chicago to stop that from happening. You have sat on your racist ass posting anti black bullshit. I don't have to mention names to satisfy your ass, racist. You don't give a damn. You only made this thread to spew racism. You want to stop inner city crime white boy? Clean up the police departments, get rid of crooked city attorneys and replace them with people who will eliminate WHITE ORGANIZED CRIME.

Maybe one day there will be a change in senior moderators and your thread will be moved to the rubber room where it belongs.
Your Democrat leaders have taught you well. Just keep repeating the lie to yourself over and over until you think it's the truth. Say her name IM2 it's SERENITY.

Your Democrat leaders have taught you well. Just keep repeating the lie to yourself over and over until you think it's the truth. Say her name IM2 it's SERENITY.
Like I said, you have no solution. All you want to do is run your racist mouth.

Say the names of the 600 black people who die today because of your racism.

Like I said, you have no solution. All you want to do is run your racist mouth.

Say the names of the 600 black people who die today because of your racism.
Say her name SERENITY BROUGHTON!! Everyone including YOU wants to forget she ever existed because it makes you feel better to ignore her. I won't let you, but do watch your blood pressure. I wouldn't want you to have a racism caused heart attack. Keep taking your pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back