The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you actually DID MENTION SERENITY's NAME!!! Well done IM2 that is the first step to acknowledging a problem exists. Now that you have acknowledged her senseless death sitting in a car seat, how do you feel about Serenity and Ky Ky and the THOUSANDS of INNOCENT kids who have ACTUALLY DIED at the hands of drug/gang violence?
The problem is white racism. I've long admitted that.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Why is that my job? When I lived in Cicero (a notoriously crime-ridden suburb of Chicago), I did all the good citizen stuff. I called the cops when I saw shit that wasn't right, for what little good it did.
I've spent the last 12 years helping people from all communities in their job search and professional development activities.
Oh, yeah, and then there are those 11 years I spent in the military serving this country.

Wow, really?
Because checking my taxes, it seems I'm spending a LOT of money on programs that certainly don't benefit me.
These crimes don't happen because of lack of "initiatives", they happen because "the community" doesn't treat the death of Serenity Broughton with the same level of outrage that they treated the death of Laquan McDonald.
Now, again- I've taken a lot of grief from family and friends because I have said that the officer involved in the latter incident SHOULD be held accountable (and was).
When are they going to demand accountability for the killers of Serenity and others?

Sounds like you are confused as to what the role of a bank president is. It's not his job to fix what is wrong in the community. It's his job to make loans based on what is going to get his depositors the best return on investment.

Uh, guy, the "mob" has been gone for years in Chicago. The Feds, bless their little hearts, did a pretty good job of putting these guys in Jail thanks to RICO. The bigger street gangs like the El Rukns are gone to, mostly thanks to the Feds.

The problem in Chicago today are all the local street gangs fighting over drug corners.

And while I have supported social programs, the end all and be all of that problem is people who commit crimes and their neighbors who don't rat them out when they do stuff.

The only reason why we know who one of Serenity's three killers was because he was stupid enough to get into a flame war on Facebook with the girl's uncle. NOBODY seems to know who his two buddies are.
You want to talk shit? Then be the solution to the problem you want to talk shit about.

WHOA 1800 BLACKS died of white racism this weekend!! I'm still waiting for you to produce ONE SINGLE DEATH CERTIFICATE that states "Death caused by white racism". You take yourself so seriously and everyone knows you are a joke, even the other Black USMB posters.

To be fair, I think IM is a well-intentioned guy. (Unlike Paul Essen, who is either nuts or a Russian Troll), but sometimes his claims get a little silly, like...

Stress as a result of racism can also lead to behaviors that may cause further risk to physical health. For example, researchTrusted Source has found that discrimination is linked to higher rates of smoking, alcohol use, drug use, and unhealthful eating habits.

Um, then don't drink, don't smoke and don't eat unhealthy foods. And definitely don't take drugs, that's against the law, man!

Claiming someone is making you smoke because of racism is just... silly.

The problem is white racism. I've long admitted that.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”
cr
Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytodayYa,com
Yawn :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: more deflection, boring. Why do you keep coming back with the same old crap? You know what they say about trying the same things over and over and hoping for a different result.

To be fair, I think IM is a well-intentioned guy. (Unlike Paul Essen, who is either nuts or a Russian Troll), but sometimes his claims get a little silly, like...

Um, then don't drink, don't smoke and don't eat unhealthy foods. And definitely don't take drugs, that's against the law, man!

Claiming someone is making you smoke because of racism is just... silly.

Well intentioned? Umm ok you are entitled to your opinion Joe.

Well intentioned? Umm ok you are entitled to your opinion Joe.

You do not give a damn about black children.​

How racism harms children

Racism and its effects can lead to chronic stress for children. And chronic stress leads to actual changes in hormones that cause inflammation in the body, a marker of chronic disease. Stress that a mother experiences during pregnancy can affect children even before they are born. Despite improvements in health care, racial disparities exist in infant mortality as well as low birthweight.

These days, it’s important to think about chronic stress for the children of immigrant families. Many live in constant fear of being separated from their parents if they haven’t been already.

Children raised in African American, Hispanic, and American Indian populations are more likely to live in homes with higher unemployment and lower incomes than white children. This means that they are less likely to have good housing, good nutrition, good access to health care, and access to good education. Such disparities increase their risk of health problems and of receiving less, and lower-quality, education.

Even when minority children live in wealthier areas, research shows that they are often treated differently by teachers. They are more likely to be harshly punished for minor infractions, less likely to be identified as needing special education, and teachers may underestimate their abilities. And when a teacher doesn’t believe in you, you are less likely to believe in yourself.

This is what black children live with. You run your mouth about dead kids but your racism made their lives and the lives of those blacks who think violence will solve their misery possible. That is why you need to shut the hell up.

Why does it bother you so much that I care more about Black children than you IM2? Are you ashamed? You know our little exchange today reminded me of my favorite Cypress Hill song. Here you go buddy I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

You guys highlight this while white racism is killing 600 blacks a day. The black community was outraged at this killing but whites like you and Mike ignore that. Whites like you and Mike have ignored the complaints from blacks across the nation to fund initiatives in black communities that are created by the blacks in them. But you will run to this thread to talk your punk ass bullshit.

I've seen from experience what whites don't do in cities. I've met with white bank presidents who had millions of black dollars sitting in their banks asking for contributions for a program that offered alternatives to drug sales and getting turned down. Then I would see that same bank president on TV declaring how terrible such crime is and how something needs to be done.

So I'm about tired of you white motherfuckers here and your bullshit. Neither you or Mike gave a fuck about that little girl while she was alive. Had you done so, you would have stood with members f that community at city hall every time over the years as they asked the city to provide the funds they need to create solutions.

And now your sorry white ass wants to pontificate. The mob runs crime in Chicago. That includes the black street thugs. Understand that.
Whites are killing 600 blacks a day? You are retarded

See post #767 for my theory. :cool:
The racist black posters on here don’t give a shit about any whites, including children. That’s why they don’t believe white people care about black children. I care about all children and the elderly. The only people I don’t care for are vicious criminals and racists, regardless if skin color.

The racist black posters on here don’t give a shit about any whites, including children. That’s why they don’t believe white people care about black children. I care about all children and the elderly. The only people I don’t care for are vicious criminals and racists, regardless if skin color.
That's what IM2 just can't admit. The fact that White people can care about people and kids who don't match our skin color blows his whole world apart.

You do not give a damn about black children.​

How racism harms children

Racism and its effects can lead to chronic stress for children. And chronic stress leads to actual changes in hormones that cause inflammation in the body, a marker of chronic disease. Stress that a mother experiences during pregnancy can affect children even before they are born. Despite improvements in health care, racial disparities exist in infant mortality as well as low birthweight.

These days, it’s important to think about chronic stress for the children of immigrant families. Many live in constant fear of being separated from their parents if they haven’t been already.

Children raised in African American, Hispanic, and American Indian populations are more likely to live in homes with higher unemployment and lower incomes than white children. This means that they are less likely to have good housing, good nutrition, good access to health care, and access to good education. Such disparities increase their risk of health problems and of receiving less, and lower-quality, education.

Even when minority children live in wealthier areas, research shows that they are often treated differently by teachers. They are more likely to be harshly punished for minor infractions, less likely to be identified as needing special education, and teachers may underestimate their abilities. And when a teacher doesn’t believe in you, you are less likely to believe in yourself.

So it sounds like you are blaming society or racism for bad decisions made by parents. If you can't afford kids, don't have them. If the guy isn't good father material because he isn't supporting his other three baby-mamas, don't spread your legs for him.

Given the 12 years of Catholic Hell I went through, I'm not terribly sympathetic to "My teacher didn't believe in me!" Try dealing with a psycho lesbian in a habit and a big wooden ruler.

1653387913026.png

So it sounds like you are blaming society or racism for bad decisions made by parents. If you can't afford kids, don't have them. If the guy isn't good father material because he isn't supporting his other three baby-mamas, don't spread your legs for him.

Given the 12 years of Catholic Hell I went through, I'm not terribly sympathetic to "My teacher didn't believe in me!" Try dealing with a psycho lesbian in a habit and a big wooden ruler.
You bring up another important point. It is a statistical fact that poor Black women in general have multiple children often with multiple fathers. The Welfare system rewards such behavior by increasing support for each additional child. Anyone can tune in to Maury Povich on any given weekday and see for yourself. The women are not always Black, but more often than not, they are.

Attention PaulEssian: Here is a picture of the "White Supremacist" who shot and killed 11 year old Kyhara (KyKy) Tay. Fortunately they caught him, most of the inner city murders are not even investigated. Black Lives Matter!! Yeah right.

Attention PaulEssian: Here is a picture of the "White Supremacist" who shot and killed 11 year old Kyhara (KyKy) Tay. Fortunately they caught him, most of the inner city murders are not even investigated. Black Lives Matter!! Yeah right.

That proves my point. The victim Kyhara Tay was not black. She was Hispanic and Hispanics are classified as white

1653414391918.png

So the police, drop the Barney Fife act they put on for black victims and all of sudden know how to do their job and and finds and arrest the ppl when the victim is non black. Also this wasn't a murder. She was shot by a stray bullet and that's shown by the fact that killer handed himself in due to the community pressure put on him from ppl in the bronx. We don't condone bullsh*t in the black community. Where as many whites do in their community.

And by the way what are you gonna do about the white mom who shot a 6 year old boy 9 times and dumped his dead body in the trunk of car ?

Last edited:
That proves my point. The victim Kyhara Tay was not black. She was Hispanic and Hispanics are classified as white

View attachment 648973

So the police, drop the Barney Fife act they put on for black victims and all of sudden know how to do their job and and finds and arrest the ppl when the victim is non black. Also this wasn't a murder. She was shot by a stray bullet and that's shown by the fact that killer handed himself in due to the community pressure put on him from ppl in the bronx. We don't condone bullsh*t in the black community. Where as many whites do in their community.

And by the way what are you gonna do about the white mom who shot a 6 year old boy 9 times and dumped his dead body in the trunk of car ?
You and IM2 are a joke. You have stated time and again that it is White Supremacists that are doing the KILLING in the inner cities and now you try this lame flip flop? You are busted try being honest for once.

MarathonMike
You and IM2 are a joke. You have stated time and again that it is White Supremacists that are doing the KILLING in the inner cities and now you try this lame flip flop? You are busted try being honest for once.

No. There are around 18 thousand murders each year in the USA. So of course some with be black.

But you ignore the violence in your own community. If you are worried about murder then why aren't posting about the many white people who are murdered by whites ?

No. There are around 18 thousand murders each year in the USA. So of course some with be black.

But you ignore the violence in your own community. If you are worried about murder then why aren't posting about the many white people who are murdered by whites ?

Some? Blacks represent 13% of the population and 50% of the homicides.

We generally don't have to post about whites who kill people. Their communities, their own families usually turn them in.

Compared to "nobody saw nothin'!"

JoeB131
Some? Blacks represent 13% of the population and 50% of the homicides

Well of course, white supremacists are going to say that. If you want to mistreat a group of ppl then your always going to need some statistical rationale to justify that mistreatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back