The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.

night_son

Platinum Member
Reaction score
For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.
As stated already the ideologues and intelligentsia behind the greater narrative of perpetual black victimhood seriously care about no human life at all. To them people are a resource to be sacrificed in the pursuit of power. Your idea, although a kind gesture of unity, will fall on brainwashed ears and minds that no longer have the ability to process and react to anything but George Floyd's flame-out.

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
What I'd like to say about these poor murdered black people is that they go unmourned except for their families and the small circle of friends they knew in life.

The civil rights leaders who charge at the barriers every time a white cop kills a black criminal, won't even take the phone call of a mother of a black man who has been murdered by another black man.

Maybe the preacher will give a sermon at the funeral condemning the violence, but the media will not be in attendance to broadcast the message any further than the confines of that church.

I have to conclude that the black community has become so inured to the violence that they've given up hope that it will ever end.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Peaceful protests ...........NO RIGHTS.........same place........but in that case it was mistaken id at night...........but still..........why didn't everyone LOOT.........

Black officers killed white women..........NOTHING.......NADDA......

It's all based on the BS Narrative to divide a Nation via the DNC.........ALWAYS.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Peaceful protests ...........NO RIGHTS.........same place........but in that case it was mistaken id at night...........but still..........why didn't everyone LOOT.........

Black officers killed white women..........NOTHING.......NADDA......

It's all based on the BS Narrative to divide a Nation via the DNC.........ALWAYS.
DNXi

OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As stated already the ideologues and intelligentsia behind the greater narrative of perpetual black victimhood seriously care about no human life at all. To them people are a resource to be sacrificed in the pursuit of power. Your idea, although a kind gesture of unity, will fall on brainwashed ears and minds that no longer have the ability to process and react to anything but George Floyd's flame-out.
We'll see.....

OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You have no clue whatsoever what “Black Lives Matter” means.
You’re hopeless.
Think of it like “ With liberty and justice FOR ALL”
I know exactly what Black Lives Matter means which is why I started this thread. I also know that the organization 'Black Lives Matter' doesn't give a rat's ass for any of the Black lives I am listing in this thread.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List