Should Trump & Co. do all they can to destroy the Republican Party over the next four years?

I'm all for it.
I will donate all I can to such a cause. It's time the Republican Party breaks free of the Lefts PC programing
I've always known that there is no difference in the two parties,,
hopefully this shows the republicans they are voting for the wrong people,,

it has nothing to do with trump since hes not much different than them other than his america first ideas,,,

I'm all for it.
I will donate all I can to such a cause. It's time the Republican Party breaks free of the Lefts PC programing
No

the republican party is bad but its the only vehicle we have to work with

of course it may be too late to save America but we have to try
that vehicle broke down decades ago and is now a rusted hunk in the junkyard waiting for the crusher,,

The time and place to reform the republican party is during the primaries

every republican member of congress should have a strong conservative opponent

we wont win them all, and may not even win many at first

but nothing terrifies incumbents more that primary opposition

He accomplished nothing. McConnell cut taxes on those who own the maj of stock in multinationals. Obamacare is well and here. The Wall is going to be a joke for people driving across the Great Empty. Even the Courts with deference to the Bill of Rights is McConnell's legacy.
What he said.

I'm all for the total destruction of the Republican Party BTW.

The time and place to reform the republican party is during the primaries

every republican member of congress should have a strong conservative opponent

we wont win them all, and may not even win many at first

but nothing terrifies incumbents more that primary opposition
as long as partys exist at the fed level there will never be unity and we will always be divided as it is intended to do,,,

I'm all for it.

It's time for both parties to stop the partisan bullshit and start working for the people who elected them, and I'm not talking about the wealthy and the oligarchs, or the corporations, I'm taking about working Americans.

Trump likes to tell that story of the frog and the snake. What he doesn't tell you is that Trump is the snake. He asked you what do you have to lose in voting for him.

4 years of Trump and no you know exactly what you have to lose. Your democracy, your economy and your health.

I'm all for it.

It's time for both parties to stop the partisan bullshit and start working for the people who elected them, and I'm not talking about the wealthy and the oligarchs, or the corporations, I'm taking about working Americans.

Trump likes to tell that story of the frog and the snake. What he doesn't tell you is that Trump is the snake. He asked you what do you have to lose in voting for him.

4 years of Trump and no you know exactly what you have to lose. Your democracy, your economy and your health.
the reason partys exist is to make it partisan,,, what youre really saying is to see things my way or we will crush you,,,,

I'm all for it.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Before the Chinese rolled out the Democrat Virus myself and literally everybody I know was absolutely kicking ass and fully unified while the dregs of American society rolled up into the fetal position and screamed "TRUMPISM" at the sky all day, every day.

On January 21 Trump needs to announce that he's launching a Nationalist Party, now is the time.

On January 21 Trump will be fighting impeachment procedings which will pass the House and the Senate this time, and Trump will never run for office in the USA again.
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

On January 21 Trump needs to announce that he's launching a Nationalist Party, now is the time.
Any trumpers remaining should join that party, loyal to trump and no longer loyal to The United States of America. Violent overthrow of our country is not what most Republicans support, only the rabid trump supporters. I agree. These traitors should start their own party, rather than ride the tarnished name of the Republican Party for cover (to spread the blame) and name recognition to enhance fund raising.

I'm all for it.

Exactly what is the left's PC programming?
You fuckers love drama queen rhetoric over facts....obviously....look who you voted for in 2016.

I'm all for it.
No

the republican party is bad but its the only vehicle we have to work with

of course it may be too late to save America but we have to try

If Trump were to start now with his own party and promoted it he'd kick the living shit out of the GOP come 2024.

Forum List

Back