A Texas Resident is now Richest Man in the World

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

...oh, sorry...I meant richest person in the world. Sorry if I offended the gender sensitive.

Why the hell are all these rich people and Fortune 500s relocating to Texas?

What could possibly be the motivation?

1610132956523.gif

Probably virgin territory to rape and pillage along with a steady supply of illegal immigrants to work.. Ah yes Tejas, they just think they are special...

Probably virgin territory to rape and pillage along with a steady supply of illegal immigrants to work.. Ah yes Tejas, they just think they are special...
You don't think the biggest energy companies in the world would not have already raped and pillage if this were virgin territory?

I'm sure you can imagine another reason why producers want to get the fuck out of California's shit hole and move to Texas. Can you?

Wouldn't have anything to do with policy or anything right?

...oh, sorry...I meant richest person in the world. Sorry if I offended the gender sensitive.

Why the hell are all these rich people and Fortune 500s relocating to Texas?

What could possibly be the motivation?

View attachment 439489
Do you feel exploited? Suck it up as the world passes you by.

Don't forget that he loves to do business with China....

Yes, if they are going to buy products valued in the thousands of dollars. The vast majority of people he employs is in the U.S and they manufacture primarily in California (that may change for all we know).

What's significant about that? We're talking about why he moved to Texas. Apparently, you can't figure out why.
Tesla is still headquartered in California, as is SpaceX, his aerospace firm. But Musk has other business interests in Texas that he cited as factors in his decision.

Yes, if they are going to buy products valued in the thousands of dollars. The vast majority of people he employs is in the U.S and they manufacture primarily in California (that may change for all we know).
Tesla uses China to produce much of it's vehicles.
The issue is he would not if we were competitive or were a national country instead of globalist sieve.

Yeah, so does everybody else. It's not like he's been given much of a choice, just like everybody else.

Instead of trying to demonstrate some sort of hypocrisy, why not ask yourself how did we get here? Who sold us out?

Yeah, so does everybody else. It's not like he's been given much of a choice, just like everybody else.

Instead of trying to demonstrate some sort of hypocrisy, why not ask yourself how did we get here? Who sold us out?
The capitalist sold us out-duh...They continue to sell us out...That is what greed and power is all about, it isn't about you....

What's significant about that? We're talking about why he moved to Texas. Apparently, you can't figure out why.
Moonglow literally has nothing substantive to say at all. Ever.
At least I don't need someone to deliver my manhood to me. Tesla headquarters are not in Texas they are in California. Musk owns no homes so he can live where he wants..

Forum List

Back