The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

You’re not informed. The Japanese tried to surrender several times. All ignored by the blood thirsty FDR and Dirty Harry.

Fine. Now provide me with a single reference that they actually made that known to the world.

I will sit patiently and wait for your evidence of this.

The suicide rate has been falling in Japan over the past decade, and is currently at its lowest level.

But it is still a major problem, and something the government has been trying to change for over 15 years.

A total of 20,169 people took their own lives in the country in 2019, according to statistics released by the National Police Agency on Tuesday, a decrease of 617 on the previous year and the lowest figure since the police began compiling nationwide figures annually in 1978.
Despite the decline in overall suicides, however, Japan still has a growing problem with young people taking their own lives.

Throughout 2019, 659 Japanese aged 20 or under died by their own hand, an increase of 60 on the year before. Theirs was also the only age group to see an increase – although analysts suggest Japan is not alone in this trend.

In fact, just the other day former Wrestler and TV personality Hana Kimura killed herself. And among the reasons is issues she has had all her life. Being of Japanese and Indonesian heritage, she was the subject of bullying her entire life. Which also contradicts something you had tried to claim eralier, that the Japanese love "foreigners".

Sure, as long as they are visiting, and do not dare to consider themselves "Japanese".

Jesus dude. Read the fucking thread.

Oh great, another one of those.

I have read it. And nowhere, has anybody ever showed in any way whatsoever that Japan had told anybody they wanted to surrender.

Oh yes, they tried many times to get the Swiss, the Swedish, and the Soviets to present for them terms for an Armistice. But an Armistice is not a surrender, it is not even close. They wanted to turn the clock back to 1941, and pretend the war never happened.

Even the Swiss Ambassador told them that was not possible, and refused to even present the document to the Allies. The Swedish had the same response. The Soviet Ambassador pretty much blew them off, said he would pass it up to Stalin, then reported that they were delusional and there was no way the Man of Steel would present it. And we all know he never did, he knew that the terms Japan was trying to dictate were completely unacceptable. No disarmament, no occupation, no change in Government, no war crime trials, no reparations, all territories won and lost after 7 December returned to their previous country. Basically, they were trying to go "Ooops, our bad! We will give you back the Philippines, you give us all our land back, and we'll call it a draw!"

Yes, I know about their Armistice proposal, talked it to death. Something you would know if you had "read the fucking thread".

Now you said they wanted to surrender. Give us the proof of this. I find it absolutely amazing that so many are claiming they were proposing to surrender, but amazingly not a single person has actually provided a single shred of evidence to support that claim.

Last edited:

I have read it. And nowhere, has anybody ever showed in any way whatsoever that Japan had told anybody they wanted to surrender.

Oh yes, they tried many times to get the Swiss, the Swedish, and the Soviets to present for them terms for an Armistice. But an Armistice is not a surrender, it is not even close. They wanted to turn the clock back to 1941, and pretend the war never happened.

Even the Swiss Ambassador told them that was not possible, and refused to even present the document to the Allies. The Swedish had the same response. The Soviet Ambassador pretty much blew them off, said he would pass it up to Stalin, then reported that they were delusional and there was no way the Man of Steel would present it. And we all know he never did, he knew that the terms Japan was trying to dictate were completely unacceptable. No disarmament, no occupation, no change in Government, no war crime trials, no reparations, all territories won and lost after 7 December returned to their previous country. Basically, they were trying to go "Ooops, our bad! We will give you back the Philippines, you give us all our land back, and we'll call it a draw!"

Yes, I know about their Armistice proposal, talked it to death. Something you would know if you had "read the fucking thread".

Now you said they wanted to surrender. Give us the proof of this. I find it absolutely amazing that so many are claiming they were proposing a peace treaty, but amazingly not a single person has actually provided a single shred of evidence to support that claim.
Take it from me, they tried several times to surrender.

Have you ever heard of General McArthur? He told Stalin’s Stooge of their desire to surrender. It’s clearly outline in a post just a few posts above. Please don’t be stupid.

Have you ever heard of General McArthur? He told Stalin’s Stooge of their desire to surrender. It’s clearly outline in a post just a few posts above. Please don’t be stupid.

No, I will not take it from you. Provide proof that the Japanese Government itself made this known.

In fact, if that was a fact, then the day of or after Hiroshima they could have just announced this amazing fact to the world. But we know they did not. In fact, we know that even with 2 bombs and the involvement of the Soviets that they still could not agree to surrender among their very top leadership.

Sorry, as I keep pointing out, you are wrong. And once again, neither you nor anybody else has yet provided any actual proof that the Japanese were trying to surrender. Just opinions, which mean nothing in the absence of facts.

So go ahead, I am still challenging you. Provide some facts to validate your claim.

No, I will not take it from you. Provide proof that the Japanese Government itself made this known.

In fact, if that was a fact, then the day of or after Hiroshima they could have just announced this amazing fact to the world. But we know they did not. In fact, we know that even with 2 bombs and the involvement of the Soviets that they still could not agree to surrender among their very top leadership.

Sorry, as I keep pointing out, you are wrong. And once again, neither you nor anybody else has yet provided any actual proof that the Japanese were trying to surrender. Just opinions, which mean nothing in the absence of facts.

So go ahead, I am still challenging you. Provide some facts to validate your claim.
I’m way past that.

Statists can’t accept the truth.

Now you said they wanted to surrender. Give us the proof of this. I find it absolutely amazing that so many are claiming they were proposing a peace treaty, but amazingly not a single person has actually provided a single shred of evidence to support that claim.

And yet you can not link to a single verifiable source of what it is the Japanese Told McArthur. not one. Nor has fan boy poop spreader.

"The record is quite clear: From the perspective of an overwhelming number of key contemporary leaders in the US military, the dropping of atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was not a matter of military necessity. American intelligence had broken the Japanese codes, knew the Japanese government was trying to negotiate surrender through Moscow, and had long advised that the expected early August Russian declaration of war, along with assurances that Japan’s Emperor would be allowed to stay as a powerless figurehead, would bring surrender long before the first step in a November US invasion, three months later, could begin. "

...And no, FDR did not "reject"...
He most certainly did. Have some self-respect and drop the fucking hero-worship. That blood-thirsty, racist, arrogant son of a bitch is not worth it.

MacArthur penned a 40-page letter to fdr himself outlining the peace overtures that he personally had learned of. This was even before Yalta. The scumbag fdr tossed it aside saying “MacArthur is our greatest general and our poorest politician.” Human life - of American servicemen or civilians anywhere - meant nothing more to him than a political game piece.

"Responding to a journalist's question in 1995 about what he would have done had he been in Truman's shoes, Joseph O'Donnell, a retired marine corps sergeant who served in the Pacific, answered that "we should have went after the military in Japan. They were bad. But to drop a bomb on women and children and the elderly, I draw a line there, and I still hold it." "

Retired Marine Corps Sergeant? There's a strategical expert for sure.
How about Dwight D Eisenhower? How about Admiral William Leahy?

And yet you can not link to a single verifiable source of what it is the Japanese Told McArthur. not one. Nor has fan boy poop spreader.
It’s clear the Japanese wanted to surrender, well before the two bombs. Their only condition was the emperor. Truman refused and committed his war crime, then accepted their only condition. These facts are undeniable.

An intelligent person would question the use of the bombs based on these facts.

Even Secretary of War Henry Stimson, said: “the true question was not whether surrender could have been achieved without the use of the bomb but whether a different diplomatic and military course would have led to an earlier surrender. A large segment of the Japanese cabinet was ready in the spring of 1945 to accept substantially the same terms as those finally agreed on.” In other words, Stimson knew that the US had unnecessarily prolonged the war.

Perhaps the most startling condemnation of Truman's decision from a US military leader came from Admiral William D. Leahy, the president's chief of staff. In his memoirs, Leahy denounced the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki – an action he described as "not worth of Christian man" — as "of no material assistance in our war against Japan. By using it Leahy said the US had descended to "an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages."

Forum List

Back