The NIGHTMARE Will NEVER End

Dude, you gotta stop with the fake news sites.

You're gonna go blind.

Confirmation bias is the only thing they look for in a news cast.

That having been said, HRC needs to ride off into the sunset. I’ll vote for her if she’s nominated because I think she would make a great President but there desperately needs to be some new blood in the Democratic Party.

Hillary would make a good president?

iu
Not in my opinion but wmshe couldn't possibly be any worse than what we've got.

Sure she could. She would have been a lot worse.
Not really possible.
It would be impossible to find someone worse than Hillary.

She got away with mishandling classified

She got away with more than 30k criminal counts...

She got away with Gross Negligence

She got away with Espionage

She got away with election and campaign finance violations

She got away with collusion, conspiracy, sedition, and treason with foreign spies, Russians, and the treasonous Obama administration...

She was protected from indictment / prison

She was GIVEN the nomination she could not win

And an got her 2nd LOSS....

Since the the Democrats have TOLD her to STFU.... They have BEGGED he to STFU and go away...

...but, like HERPES, we have had another Hillary flare-up....and it looks like there is no 'cure' to make her go away once and for all.

She ALMOST destroyed the entire DNC in 2016...looks like she is determined to finish it off in 2020.

Clinton secretly planning
to run in 2020

Is Hillary Clinton secretly planning to run in 2020?

Each time gets worse and worse...I figure if she runs in 2020 it will result in the DNC not only losing horribly but eventually being disbanded as a criminal political party, Hillary becoming a 3-time loser, & both Bill and Hillary going to prison as they did not have a Liberal administration to protect their ass again / anymore...
So Trump failed to “lock her up”? Yeah we know. He has many failures under his belt.

She got away with collusion, conspiracy, sedition, and treason with foreign spies, Russians, and the treasonous Obama administration...

Since the the Democrats have TOLD her to STFU.... They have BEGGED he to STFU and go away...

...but, like HERPES, we have had another Hillary flare-up....and it looks like there is no 'cure' to make her go away once and for all.

She ALMOST destroyed the entire DNC in 2016...looks like she is determined to finish it off in 2020.

to run in 2020

Each time gets worse and worse...I figure if she runs in 2020 it will result in the DNC not only losing horribly but eventually being disbanded as a criminal political party, Hillary becoming a 3-time loser, & both Bill and Hillary going to prison as they did not have a Liberal administration to protect their ass again / anymore...

You're gonna go blind.

That having been said, HRC needs to ride off into the sunset. I’ll vote for her if she’s nominated because I think she would make a great President but there desperately needs to be some new blood in the Democratic Party.

iu
Wow. You do realize you're posting on a public forum - correct? I wouldn't hire Hillary to run a laundromat.

to run in 2020

You're gonna go blind.

iu
YIU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT....

Hillary sacrificed Americans to terrorists...
Compromised US national security...
...then committed Obstruction
Took over $100 MILLION from the KGB Bank
Lied/cheated/broke laws to win...
...AND DIDN'T...

2 YEARS LATER - ZERO EVIDENCE AGAINST TRUMP...AND ENOUGH EVIDENCE - EVEN IF ALL TIME HAD TO BE SERVED EVEN BY FAMILY MEMBERS - TO MAKE HER great, great, great grandkids go to jail.

Of course you're an extremist. Can you provide one example where you haven't supported a far left opinion on any issue?

Don't need to, you weak fuckstick. The burden of proof is on you and you alone. Where is this support of 'far left' opinions I've personally endorsed? Do you have anything specific? YOU don't get to define the narratives of communication. much less put ME on trial, you partisan cockroach.

Your vile and hateful language isn't exactly convincing to anyone other than the lowbrow miscreants with whom you associate.
A spew of insults and smears is about all you get from the snowflakes. They can't prove their case using logic or facts, so what else can they do aside from hiss menancingly like some evil character out of Lord of the Rings? Wormtongue is the one that comes to mind.

It's adorable how you believe you are innocent of being an unethical prick that uses insults and smears. Quite hilarious, actually. How is being a total hypocrite working out for you?
I never claimed I don't use insults, but that's not all I use. What's "unethical" about it? turds like you are immune to logic and facts, so you're going to get a healthy dose of ridicule along with reality.

Just holding him accountable to the New Rules he and his hideous ProgThug pals created....

to run in 2020

Snowflake, Hillary is so much more of a moral person compared to rumpy. She has no convictions for the alleged things you SAY. Get over it!

That's true, Hillary has no convictions at all.

To the Big House

That's the only house she is going.

7vjuTyL.jpg
the GOP should run ads against Hillary and focusing on what she looks like without make-up, and she will withdraw in 2019

It's not a matter of make up

It's a matter of darkness of the soul.

Total and evil witch she is.
well she does attract flies and goats

...and zombies and vampires
and very angry,ugly and annoying toads

To the Big House

7vjuTyL.jpg
the GOP should run ads against Hillary and focusing on what she looks like without make-up, and she will withdraw in 2019

It's not a matter of make up

It's a matter of darkness of the soul.

Total and evil witch she is.
well she does attract flies and goats

...and zombies and vampires
and very angry,ugly and annoying toads

no shit.

i am still undecided on what to put on Hillarys stone when she passes in 15 or 20 years. Rest in ???

to run in 2020

You're gonna go blind.

iu
YIU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT....

Hillary sacrificed Americans to terrorists...
Compromised US national security...
...then committed Obstruction
Took over $100 MILLION from the KGB Bank
Lied/cheated/broke laws to win...
...AND DIDN'T...

2 YEARS LATER - ZERO EVIDENCE AGAINST TRUMP...AND ENOUGH EVIDENCE - EVEN IF ALL TIME HAD TO BE SERVED EVEN BY FAMILY MEMBERS - TO MAKE HER great, great, great grandkids go to jail.
Lmao! Those things didn't not happen anywhere except in the tRumpkin imagination. They aren't real, get it? It doesn't matter how many times you repreat them because they don't exist.

to run in 2020

Snowflake, Hillary is so much more of a moral person compared to rumpy. She has no convictions for the alleged things you SAY. Get over it!

The hypocrisy that you say Hillary is moral based on that she doesn't have convictions while in the same sentence you call Trump who has no convictions immoral despite that.

Double standards stick to leftists like drool to a baby

Liberals cannot go half of a day Without accusing others of doing what they have done and what they do and accusing others of being who they are...
Snowflake, it is your rethuglians who are totally dishonest. They embrace a man who cheats on his wives all the while the christian, ha ha, supporters degrade the opponents for being Americans.

Please run her.

Please.

Pretty please.

to run in 2020

You Reich wingers are like Pavog's dogs. Everytime Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned you'll come a running, barking, growling and foaming at the mouths, with a shit ton of false manufactured conspiracy's. Your reich wing talk show hosts will still mention her name within the first 5 to 10 minutes of their programs just to keep you awake---:auiqs.jpg:

pavlovs-dog-vector-id157008368

Hillary Clinton is not going to run again in 2020, nor are either Bill or Hillary going to prison. But I think a few of yours are more than likely going to see a prison cell.

To make it very clear, no one ever convened a Federal Grand Jury on Hillary Clinton. So you're real NIGHMARE is this.

Robert Mueller to date has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, and another 90+ Federal Grand Jury criminal charges, (that are certain to produce more) against several who were working on the Trump campaign.

At this link you can read one article watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go to this link on this board then scroll down to post # 56
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

image038-4.jpg

There is nothing like admitting guilt in these statements:
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me
r/BlueMidterm2018 - Republicans Will Support Trump’s Impeachment If Democrats Win Midterms, Republican Says

Since you have been glued to right wing media sources since like (forever) you've missed a lot. This book will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. And believe me had it not been for Republicans (whom are terrified of their reich wing base) this would have happened a year ago. Democrats will not have any issues removing Trump from office.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

This book follows all other major news media over the last 1-1/2 years.
Very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down.

Last edited:
You Reich wingers are like Pavog's dogs. Everytime Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned you'll come a running, barking, growling and foaming at the mouths, with a shit ton of false manufactured conspiracy's.
As usual, you Obama/Hillary crotch-sniffers continue to prove yourselves ignorant little delusional D*s!

Case in point, dumbass:

Intelligent people know that having TOP SECRET data on an UN-approved, UN-encrypted, UN-secured server is ILLEGAL. PERIOD! It does not matter who you are or what party you belong to - you're still GUILTY.

Intelligent people know that when the FBI holds a public press conference and declares to the world:

"From the files that had been deleted on Ms. Clinton's server...
--- TRANSLATION: "Hillary Clinton committed the crime of Obstruction in a failed attempt to delete evidence..."

"...we found over 15,000 official documents that had not been turned over to the State Department as required by law."
--- TRANSLATION: Hillary violated BOTH the Freedom of Information Act and the Federal Records Act more than 15,000 times EACH - as each document constitutes a violation of each law, meaning just in those documents the FBI found - based on THAT evidence alone - Hillary Clinton was PUBLICLY declared to be guilty of more than 30,000 criminal counts...for starters.

As I said, INTELLIGENT people know and understand these things. Then there are WILLINGLY stupid morons like yourself who can not handle the PROVEN FACTS / REALITY that you shamelessly scream out your ignorance to anyone who will hear.

You aren't convincing any intelligent person of anything - you are just confirming their believe that you are a lying POS.

You and others like you continue to argue in defense of this c@nt LIKE THE ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN SETTLED YET. IT HAS BEEN!

No conviction does not mean no crime - The FBI, in its final report on Hillary, wrote the words 'criminally negligent' OVER 100 (ONE HUNDRED) TIMES - straight out of the legal definition of the crime, guaranteeing she would go to jail. After realizing this, according to EVIDENCE, Comey and Strzok changed the wording...intentionally. This doesn't mean that Hillary Clinton was suddenly NOT 'criminally negligent' - it meant they bailed her ass out!

You seriously lack any shred of honesty and integrity. Hell, if I didn't no any better I would think I was chatting with Bill, Hillary, or Obama....

Grow up, jackass. The evidence - existing facts - that she committed THOUSANDS of criminal counts is BEYOND SANE QUESTION. You can keep screaking it until you turn blue and die, and you will still die a liar.

To the Big House

7vjuTyL.jpg
No - run on her record:

4 Americans Abandoned to Needlessly Die
More than 60 Please For Additional Security
100+ Million From the Russian KGB
$550k From the Russian KGB
THOUSANDS of Crimes Proven
Collusion with foreign spies and Russians

Forum List

Back