George Stephanopoulos Stunned After Pelosi Suggests States Can Overrule Constitution and Ban Trump From Presidential Ballot

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Pelosi is a treasonous witch. The law and Constitution means nothing to her. The reason she feels this way is she overruled the Constitution to allow an ineligible Obama on the DNC ballot and got away with it.

Pelosi is a treasonous witch. The law and Constitution means nothing to her. The reason she feels this way is she overruled the Constitution to allow an ineligible Obama on the DNC ballot and got away with it.

Um... They are following the constitution when they ban insurrectionists from the ballot.

Um... They are following the constitution when they ban insurrectionists from the ballot.
Except there was no insurrection, there was only a riot.

There have been many protests, riots and incidents of violence at the capital. You only want to create a narrative of, "insurrection," for a political reason.

It is old, stale, three years repetitive now. . . and the only folks that are buying what you are selling? They already own a copy.

Clearly? You aren't going to let this go till the SCOTUS tells to give it up.

8bl1f7.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

"Shooting in Congress" - March 1, 1954 Universal Newsreel​

Where does it say they have to be?
So, if no proof is required to keep folks off of ballots for being treasonous pieces of shit. . .

I suppose this means, GOP Secretaries of State, can now keep any & all leftists that have, in the past, supported sanctuary city policies, off of all ballots, for supporting the subversion of the sovereignty of the laws of the United States of America.

As they are now, all insurrectionists too. . . .

. . . as we no longer need. . . "evidence?"

:eusa_think:

Pelosi just wants her dogshit party to be able to challenge Trump in every state which would effectively prevent him from campaigning for President. She's trying to prevent a USSC decision from settling the issue for all the states at once. The dogshit party needs there to be constant trials and investigations because Trump is sooo much better than anyone they have. The Marxists are nervous. MAGA

No no, I LIKE this idea. Think of it, states can determine who can be on the ballot…basically the states determine who the president is….in supposed we can use this method for members of congress as well, right?

So, all red states can just kick all the democrat candidates off the ballot..I see no problem with this…

Thats for the voters to decide

And only the voters
I concede one exception.

If the candidate happens to have been federally charged with, tried for and convicted of “insurrection” — then (and only then) can the States invoke the 14th Amendment and Section 3 to remove the candidate from the ballot.

Reality kicking in, George?

:laughing0301:

great find!

I concede one exception.

If the candidate happens to have been federally charged with, tried for and convicted of “insurrection” — then (and only then) can the States invoke the 14th Amendment and Section 3 to remove the candidate from the ballot.
The insurrection charge is a lie

Forum List

Back