Trump's and Mueller's "vetting" processes

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Senile Giuliani is all over the talk shows spewing that Mueller had (note the past tense) individuals within the FBI investigating Trump who were very much against the idiot-in-chief both prior the election and after he was sworn is..............pretty much sharing what the majority of voters also felt.

Now........I will readily admit that some FBI agents should not have been part of the investigation because of their biases......regardless of whether they acted professionally or not, the OPTICS are damaging and feed into the Trump acolytes' paranoia. Mueller got rid of these biased investigators and sure enough something COULD be said about the FBI's "vetting" process in appointing these agents.

The above stated, why don't we ALSO scrutinize Trump's vetting processes?

After all, who the hell hired, Flynn, Manafort, Papadapolous, Page, et al???

Should something be said about WHY Trump (and Pence) surrounded themselves with greedy and corrupt crooks to be part of his entourage?

Senile Giuliani is all over the talk shows spewing that Mueller had (note the past tense) individuals within the FBI investigating Trump who were very much against the idiot-in-chief both prior the election and after he was sworn is..............pretty much sharing what the majority of voters also felt.

Now........I will readily admit that some FBI agents should not have been part of the investigation because of their biases......regardless of whether they acted professionally or not, the OPTICS are damaging and feed into the Trump acolytes' paranoia. Mueller got rid of these biased investigators and sure enough something COULD be said about the FBI's "vetting" process in appointing these agents.

Should something be said about WHY Trump (and Pence) surrounded themselves with greedy and corrupt crooks to be part of his entourage?
I am 100% confident that you have actually watched any interview with Giuliani.

Yes, how dare Trump hire conservatives! Didn't it come up in the vetting process that they aren't Democrats??? I mean WTF, you have a point there, Flipper

• Banned

had you graduated from junior high, you would have typed, "HAVEN'T" instead of "have" above........Alas, the mistakes some younger idiots make when they refuse education......LOL

Yes, how dare Trump hire conservatives!

Well, that little "conclusion" may actually mean that Trump could NOT find any conservatives who were NOT also corrupt crooks..........LOL

That's exactly what he does. I don't get why he's allowed to do that over and over and over, but he is

Asshole....this is a political forum......You can skip my threads......

OR, we can perhaps debate crochet knots.......You go first...........LOL

had you graduated from junior high, you would have typed, "HAVEN'T" instead of "have" above........Alas, the mistakes some younger idiots make when they refuse education......LOL
It's called sarcasm, moron.
Now tell us how many seconds you actually watched any of these interviews with Rudy.

.Alas, the mistakes some younger idiots make when they refuse education......LOL

is that why you keep posting the same things, over and over and over....

is that why you keep posting the same things, over and over and over...

WOW........I am truly "mortified" by your assessment, there Willi.......and, its true, I sometimes use some fancy words over and over and over.....

BTW, are we all supposed to march lockstep on this forum praising Trump like his brainwashed cabInet members do????..............Just asking?.....................lol

is that why you keep posting the same things, over and over and over...

WOW........I am truly "mortified" by your assessment, there Willi.......and, its true, I sometimes use some fancy words over and over and over.....

BTW, are we all supposed to march lockstep on this forum praising Trump like his brainwashed cabInet members do????..............Just asking?.....................lol

you see one Trump supporter posting 3-6 threads a day abut how great he is?

Giuliani doesn’t want Trump to testify because Giuliani knows that Trump is a pathological liar and will incriminate himself.

In my view, this makes Giuliani a co-conspirator

Forum List

Back