George Stephanopoulos Stunned After Pelosi Suggests States Can Overrule Constitution and Ban Trump From Presidential Ballot

Pelosi is a treasonous witch. The law and Constitution means nothing to her. The reason she feels this way is she overruled the Constitution to allow an ineligible Obama on the DNC ballot and got away with it.

We already know Pelosi has no respect for the Constitution when she led the first and second impeachment of President Trump while disallowing him his constitutional right to due process.

We already know Pelosi has no respect for the Constitution when she led the first and second impeachment of President Trump while disallowing him his constitutional right to due process.
He had all the due process that any impeached President ever had.

Get over it.

It's actually leftard logic.

Their game, their rules.

They're not going to like it.

EITHER WAY this goes, they're not going to like it.

The leftards opened up a can of worms they can't close.
I for one find the legal argument interesting and can't wait to see how it plays out .... but what I actually want is for Republicans to come to their collective senses and nominate a decent human being.

Boy howdy, that is good news. Now we can hang Biden for treason.
I saw and heard him admit to blackmailing a foreign bureaucrat with my own eyes and ears, when he was just a lowly VP with a corrupt kid.

Why the hell he was not impeached & indicted?

That is completely beyond me.

. . . . if you are working for the globalist powers, apparently, "blackmail and bribery," isn't blackmail and bribery.

What you hear, you are not hearing. Just ask 'em. :113:

1704680115396.png

:rolleyes:

I for one find the legal argument interesting and can't wait to see how it plays out .... but what I actually want is for Republicans to come to their collective senses and nominate a decent human being.
Excuse me?

We're electing a PRESIDENT. Not a "decent human being".

Your perception of decency isn't a qualification for the job.

Neither is DEI or whatever the fuck they're calling their racist bullshit today.

I like numbers. And I like peace. Trump had the best numbers in my lifetime, and ZERO foreign wars for the first time in 80 years.

Excuse me?

Neither is DEI or whatever the fuck they're calling their racist bullshit today.

I like numbers. And I like peace. Trump had the best numbers in my lifetime, and ZERO foreign wars for the first time in 80 years.
Numbers don't lie.
Trump had the worst GDP since Hoover.
Highest murder rate since 1997
Lost 2.9 million jobs.
and he didn't pull out of Afghanistan like he said he would...

Excuse me?

Biden’s numbers are better and no wars so

Last edited:
Numbers don't lie.

Libtards do, though.

Trump had the worst GDP since Hoover.

Thanks to Covid, and the Democrat governors who shit down the economy

Highest murder rate since 1997

Thanks to BLM and AntiFa.

Also 2 billion in vandalism and arson.

Lost 2.9 million jobs.

Go tell Fraudci.

and he didn't pull out of Afghanistan like he said he would...

Trump started ZERO foreign wars. Zero. Nary a one.

Did I mention leftards lie through their teeth?

Forum List

Back