The NIGHTMARE Will NEVER End

She got away with mishandling classified

She got away with more than 30k criminal counts...

She got away with Gross Negligence

She got away with Espionage

She got away with election and campaign finance violations

She got away with collusion, conspiracy, sedition, and treason with foreign spies, Russians, and the treasonous Obama administration...

She was protected from indictment / prison

She was GIVEN the nomination she could not win

And an got her 2nd LOSS....

Since the the Democrats have TOLD her to STFU.... They have BEGGED he to STFU and go away...

...but, like HERPES, we have had another Hillary flare-up....and it looks like there is no 'cure' to make her go away once and for all.

She ALMOST destroyed the entire DNC in 2016...looks like she is determined to finish it off in 2020.

Clinton secretly planning
to run in 2020

Is Hillary Clinton secretly planning to run in 2020?

Each time gets worse and worse...I figure if she runs in 2020 it will result in the DNC not only losing horribly but eventually being disbanded as a criminal political party, Hillary becoming a 3-time loser, & both Bill and Hillary going to prison as they did not have a Liberal administration to protect their ass again / anymore...

Fake news...from the father of fake news

NBC is the father of fake news. Dan Rather is the one who used forged memos to accuse GWB of desertion.

Dan Rather was on CBS, not NBC

hiLIARy 2020 isn't a nightmare, it's a dream come true for Normal People-Trump Supporters.

Trump supporters aren't normal people. They are a extremist scourge that will eventually get a well deserved privilege check for hijacking our society with white nationalist clap trap by the true 'normal' people in our society. I hope said extremists might wake up in time. If not, life's a bitch: better wear a helmet.
You are a sleazy lying douchebag. Obviously insults are your only form of communication. It's hilarious that you believe you aren't an "extremist."

I'm not. You are.
Of course you're an extremist. Can you provide one example where you haven't supported a far left opinion on any issue?

She got away with collusion, conspiracy, sedition, and treason with foreign spies, Russians, and the treasonous Obama administration...

Since the the Democrats have TOLD her to STFU.... They have BEGGED he to STFU and go away...

...but, like HERPES, we have had another Hillary flare-up....and it looks like there is no 'cure' to make her go away once and for all.

She ALMOST destroyed the entire DNC in 2016...looks like she is determined to finish it off in 2020.

to run in 2020

Each time gets worse and worse...I figure if she runs in 2020 it will result in the DNC not only losing horribly but eventually being disbanded as a criminal political party, Hillary becoming a 3-time loser, & both Bill and Hillary going to prison as they did not have a Liberal administration to protect their ass again / anymore...
Dude, you gotta stop with the fake news sites.

You're gonna go blind.

To you, “fake news” means anything that doesn’t fit what you believe to be true. You’re the last person who should be ridiculing others on their news consumption habits, Mr. “real media only please,” and when I deliver on your idea of “real media” you still call it fake bc you REFUSE TO BELIEVE what you don’t want to be true.

Now go ahead and respond with the usual “you’re delusional” or “this has nothing to do with the thread,” or “stupid Trumper,” etc. etc. “don’t be stupider than you have to be” blah blah blah

to run in 2020

Fake news...from the father of fake news

NBC is the father of fake news. Dan Rather is the one who used forged memos to accuse GWB of desertion.

Dan Rather was on CBS, not NBC

My recollection on which network he was on is bad. NBC is the network that faked an expose on trucks with exploding gas tanks. Fake news by the MSM goes way back. It's only recently that they have been getting nailed for it.

hiLIARy 2020 isn't a nightmare, it's a dream come true for Normal People-Trump Supporters.

Trump supporters aren't normal people. They are a extremist scourge that will eventually get a well deserved privilege check for hijacking our society with white nationalist clap trap by the true 'normal' people in our society. I hope said extremists might wake up in time. If not, life's a bitch: better wear a helmet.

Boo!

You are a sleazy lying douchebag. Obviously insults are your only form of communication. It's hilarious that you believe you aren't an "extremist."

I'm not. You are.
Of course you're an extremist. Can you provide one example where you haven't supported a far left opinion on any issue?

Don't need to, you weak fuckstick. The burden of proof is on you and you alone. Where is this support of 'far left' opinions I've personally endorsed? Do you have anything specific? YOU don't get to define the narratives of communication. much less put ME on trial, you partisan cockroach.

I'm not. You are.

Don't need to, you weak fuckstick. The burden of proof is on you and you alone. Where is this support of 'far left' opinions I've personally endorsed? Do you have anything specific? YOU don't get to define the narratives of communication. much less put ME on trial, you partisan cockroach.

Your vile and hateful language isn't exactly convincing to anyone other than the lowbrow miscreants with whom you associate.

Boo!

Awww. Did I hurt your sensitive fee-fees, snowflake?

I'm not. You are.

Your vile and hateful language isn't exactly convincing to anyone other than the lowbrow miscreants with whom you associate.
A spew of insults and smears is about all you get from the snowflakes. They can't prove their case using logic or facts, so what else can they do aside from hiss menancingly like some evil character out of Lord of the Rings? Wormtongue is the one that comes to mind.

I'm not. You are.

In other words, you've got nuthin'. Might as well saunter off to your shit pile. No one appreciates the unethical.

to run in 2020

Dude, you gotta stop with the fake news sites.

You're gonna go blind.

Confirmation bias is the only thing they look for in a news cast.

That having been said, HRC needs to ride off into the sunset. I’ll vote for her if she’s nominated because I think she would make a great President but there desperately needs to be some new blood in the Democratic Party.
Hillary beat both Sanders and Trump. She should have her turn in 2020.

Clinton/Comey

Boo!

No. You bore me.

I'm not. You are.

A spew of insults and smears is about all you get from the snowflakes. They can't prove their case using logic or facts, so what else can they do aside from hiss menancingly like some evil character out of Lord of the Rings? Wormtongue is the one that comes to mind.

Indeed. Their insult spewing is ramping up as they becoming increasingly desperate. Trump has proven that Progressivism is an Epic Fail by successfully unwinding quite a few of Obama's horrible policies. Normal people are feeling optimistic and encouraged as the Proggies loser power.

The world's smallest violin is still too big....

I'm not. You are.

It's adorable how you believe you are innocent of being an unethical prick that uses insults and smears. Quite hilarious, actually. How is being a total hypocrite working out for you?

Boo!

No. You bore me.

You disgust me, so I'm sure it's a wash, snowflake. Stick to 'debating' like minded sycophants like yourself. I'm sure it's a much less triggering situation for you low information voters.

Boo!

No. You bore me.

You disgust me, so I'm sure it's a wash, snowflake. Stick to 'debating' like minded sycophants like yourself. I'm sure it's a much less triggering situation for you low information voters.

blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boo!

No. You bore me.

Lol. Thanks for showing your true, uneducated, impotent, mediocre ass once again. It answers a myriad of ethical questions. Once again, thanks.

No. You bore me.

Lol. Thanks for showing your true, uneducated, impotent, mediocre ass once again. It answers a myriad of ethical questions. Once again, thanks.

^^^ Harbors Delusions of Adequacy ^^^

Tumblin Tumbleweed is what happens when people start to believe their own propaganda. They lose touch with reality completely. The reason you can't reach a Democrat is what they crave is each other's validation. That's the only thing they care about

Forum List

Back