The NIGHTMARE Will NEVER End

She got away with mishandling classified

She got away with more than 30k criminal counts...

She got away with Gross Negligence

She got away with Espionage

She got away with election and campaign finance violations

She got away with collusion, conspiracy, sedition, and treason with foreign spies, Russians, and the treasonous Obama administration...

She was protected from indictment / prison

She was GIVEN the nomination she could not win

And an got her 2nd LOSS....

Since the the Democrats have TOLD her to STFU.... They have BEGGED he to STFU and go away...

...but, like HERPES, we have had another Hillary flare-up....and it looks like there is no 'cure' to make her go away once and for all.

She ALMOST destroyed the entire DNC in 2016...looks like she is determined to finish it off in 2020.

Clinton secretly planning
to run in 2020

Is Hillary Clinton secretly planning to run in 2020?

Each time gets worse and worse...I figure if she runs in 2020 it will result in the DNC not only losing horribly but eventually being disbanded as a criminal political party, Hillary becoming a 3-time loser, & both Bill and Hillary going to prison as they did not have a Liberal administration to protect their ass again / anymore...
Deplorables can't quit H. Clinton because they know they made a BIG mistake and need to cover for it.

She got away with collusion, conspiracy, sedition, and treason with foreign spies, Russians, and the treasonous Obama administration...

Since the the Democrats have TOLD her to STFU.... They have BEGGED he to STFU and go away...

...but, like HERPES, we have had another Hillary flare-up....and it looks like there is no 'cure' to make her go away once and for all.

She ALMOST destroyed the entire DNC in 2016...looks like she is determined to finish it off in 2020.

to run in 2020

Each time gets worse and worse...I figure if she runs in 2020 it will result in the DNC not only losing horribly but eventually being disbanded as a criminal political party, Hillary becoming a 3-time loser, & both Bill and Hillary going to prison as they did not have a Liberal administration to protect their ass again / anymore...
Deplorables can't quit H. Clinton because they know they made a BIG mistake and need to cover for it.

What does that even mean?

hiLIARy 2020 isn't a nightmare, it's a dream come true for Normal People-Trump Supporters.

Trump supporters aren't normal people. They are a extremist scourge that will eventually get a well deserved privilege check for hijacking our society with white nationalist clap trap by the true 'normal' people in our society. I hope said extremists might wake up in time. If not, life's a bitch: better wear a helmet.
You are a sleazy lying douchebag. Obviously insults are your only form of communication. It's hilarious that you believe you aren't an "extremist."

Tumblin Tumbleweed is what happens when people start to believe their own propaganda. They lose touch with reality completely. The reason you can't reach a Democrat is what they crave is each other's validation. That's the only thing they care about

Indeed. And when anyone "disturbs the force" of their inane worldview, they give themselves atomic wedgies out of sheer panic.

Awww. Did I hurt your sensitive fee-fees, snowflake?

No. You bore me.

You disgust me, so I'm sure it's a wash, snowflake. Stick to 'debating' like minded sycophants like yourself. I'm sure it's a much less triggering situation for you low information voters.

blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lol. Thanks for showing your true, uneducated, impotent, mediocre ass once again. It answers a myriad of ethical questions. Once again, thanks.

You suck at smack

hiLIARy 2020 isn't a nightmare, it's a dream come true for Normal People-Trump Supporters.

Trump supporters aren't normal people. They are a extremist scourge that will eventually get a well deserved privilege check for hijacking our society with white nationalist clap trap by the true 'normal' people in our society. I hope said extremists might wake up in time. If not, life's a bitch: better wear a helmet.
You are a sleazy lying douchebag. Obviously insults are your only form of communication. It's hilarious that you believe you aren't an "extremist."

Tumblin Tumbleweed is what happens when people start to believe their own propaganda. They lose touch with reality completely. The reason you can't reach a Democrat is what they crave is each other's validation. That's the only thing they care about

Validation? Democrat? If you are just going to make shit up about me, please put it in the Badlands.

Awww. Did I hurt your sensitive fee-fees, snowflake?

No. You bore me.

You disgust me, so I'm sure it's a wash, snowflake. Stick to 'debating' like minded sycophants like yourself. I'm sure it's a much less triggering situation for you low information voters.

Lol. Thanks for showing your true, uneducated, impotent, mediocre ass once again. It answers a myriad of ethical questions. Once again, thanks.

You suck at smack

You just suck.

Validation? Democrat? If you are just going to make shit up about me, please put it in the Badlands.

I'll keep that in mind for future reference if I ever decide to make up shit about you

No. You bore me.

You suck at smack

You just suck.

This would be a gift if HRC ran again. We won't be that lucky, she will be done for politically when these scandals are broke public. She will have about the same chance as Maxine Waters, slim and none. If Trump keeps doing well the biggest danger I see in 2020 would be a serious 3rd party that would garner enough votes to be a spoiler. If Dems run one of their far left fanatics it is the only way they could win.
The midterms have a lot to do with what's going to happen in Democrat voters. If they lose big it might crush the far left and the Dems will be in a sorry state. The traditional moderate Dem voters will face the choice of voting for Trump or going 3rd party if they cant stomach the far left agenda.
I think we are in pretty good shape if there isn't some kind of major political issue that Trump can be blamed for. The more the Liberal Left gets into these fanatic demonstrations and protests the more undecided voters they are going to lose. The average American is not in favor of these tactics, regardless of party.
Bottom line, we can't set back and take this stuff as gospel. We need every vote we can muster in the midterms. We also need to be watching for all kinds of tricks & fraud in midterms. For a lot of Dems, the midterms are make or break, in more ways than one. If Repubs win big the obstruction of the agencies in the DOJ/FBI will be over and the exposed cover-ups will kill Dems in 2020.

This would be a gift if HRC ran again. We won't be that lucky, she will be done for politically when these scandals are broke public. She will have about the same chance as Maxine Waters, slim and none. If Trump keeps doing well the biggest danger I see in 2020 would be a serious 3rd party that would garner enough votes to be a spoiler. If Dems run one of their far left fanatics it is the only way they could win.
The midterms have a lot to do with what's going to happen in Democrat voters. If they lose big it might crush the far left and the Dems will be in a sorry state. The traditional moderate Dem voters will face the choice of voting for Trump or going 3rd party if they cant stomach the far left agenda.
I think we are in pretty good shape if there isn't some kind of major political issue that Trump can be blamed for. The more the Liberal Left gets into these fanatic demonstrations and protests the more undecided voters they are going to lose. The average American is not in favor of these tactics, regardless of party.
Bottom line, we can't set back and take this stuff as gospel. We need every vote we can muster in the midterms. We also need to be watching for all kinds of tricks & fraud in midterms. For a lot of Dems, the midterms are make or break, in more ways than one. If Repubs win big the obstruction of the agencies in the DOJ/FBI will be over and the exposed cover-ups will kill Dems in 2020.
tRumputin is not doing well. So your whole post is void of conscience.

You're just tripping, hilLIARy lover

To you maybe. But to the like minded not so much.

to run in 2020

Dude, you gotta stop with the fake news sites.

You're gonna go blind.
It's all true, and more could be added.
No it's not, you're as brainwashed as the OP. I know you guys are hoping she will but it's not gonna happen.

to run in 2020

You're gonna go blind.

Confirmation bias is the only thing they look for in a news cast.

That having been said, HRC needs to ride off into the sunset. I’ll vote for her if she’s nominated because I think she would make a great President but there desperately needs to be some new blood in the Democratic Party.

Hillary would make a good president?

iu
Not in my opinion but wmshe couldn't possibly be any worse than what we've got.

I'm not. You are.
Of course you're an extremist. Can you provide one example where you haven't supported a far left opinion on any issue?

Don't need to, you weak fuckstick. The burden of proof is on you and you alone. Where is this support of 'far left' opinions I've personally endorsed? Do you have anything specific? YOU don't get to define the narratives of communication. much less put ME on trial, you partisan cockroach.

Your vile and hateful language isn't exactly convincing to anyone other than the lowbrow miscreants with whom you associate.
A spew of insults and smears is about all you get from the snowflakes. They can't prove their case using logic or facts, so what else can they do aside from hiss menancingly like some evil character out of Lord of the Rings? Wormtongue is the one that comes to mind.

It's adorable how you believe you are innocent of being an unethical prick that uses insults and smears. Quite hilarious, actually. How is being a total hypocrite working out for you?
I never claimed I don't use insults, but that's not all I use. What's "unethical" about it? turds like you are immune to logic and facts, so you're going to get a healthy dose of ridicule along with reality.

to run in 2020

You're gonna go blind.

That having been said, HRC needs to ride off into the sunset. I’ll vote for her if she’s nominated because I think she would make a great President but there desperately needs to be some new blood in the Democratic Party.

iu

Sure she could. She would have been a lot worse.

to run in 2020

You're gonna go blind.

To you, “fake news” means anything that doesn’t fit what you believe to be true. You’re the last person who should be ridiculing others on their news consumption habits, Mr. “real media only please,” and when I deliver on your idea of “real media” you still call it fake bc you REFUSE TO BELIEVE what you don’t want to be true.

Now go ahead and respond with the usual “you’re delusional” or “this has nothing to do with the thread,” or “stupid Trumper,” etc. etc. “don’t be stupider than you have to be” blah blah blah
Lol, you've got that bass ackwards my confused friend.

to run in 2020

You're gonna go blind.

iu

Sure she could. She would have been a lot worse.
Not really possible.

Forum List

Back