The next Republican President

Civil War in the Gop may obviously lead to a Trump 24 bid. But after that is over with they still have to find a leader that will unite the country.

Sides are forming with the ousting of Cheney but are the smart ones keeping their head down so that they carry no baggage into that fight ?

A trumper would repel the moderates and a growing majority of Goppers after 2 defeats.

Someone like Cheney would not get the support of the Trump rump.

They need a candidate who can unite the right. Who is that person ?

They are in a difficult position at the moment.
biden has been such a disaster than anyone the repubs run will win easily...even with the bogus mail in ballots

Civil War in the Gop may obviously lead to a Trump 24 bid. But after that is over with they still have to find a leader that will unite the country.

Sides are forming with the ousting of Cheney but are the smart ones keeping their head down so that they carry no baggage into that fight ?

A trumper would repel the moderates and a growing majority of Goppers after 2 defeats.

The next republican president isn't a major player yet. Probably still at a local politics level, a city councilman or something. None of the current crop of state level or above can win.

Funny, the exact same thing that you and all the whack job Democrats said after W.

There are commercial on your cartoons?
And what state level or above political office was Cheeto Jesus holding at the time?
poor old sad senile Joe Obiden....he probably just needs a fresh depends

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

unite the country

You're insane.
The country seems to be split into two camps with a bloc of voters who flit from one side to another. When I say "unite" it means one side reaching out to that group. Biden got them this time and it requires him to screw up to let any gopper in.

In 2024 the democrats will either put up an 82 year old Xiden, NFW.
Or, most likely "Heels Up" (un-electable) Kamala Harris.

The GOP has many good candidates that now know the winning policies, "America First Populism". Just look at the democrats that will vote GOP, starting with the KeystoneXL construction workers, then throw in the UAW union folks who saw GM build their new EV plant in Mexico.

Here are a few names to pick from to put up against Kamala:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Not Hogan, Rubio, Christie, Graham, or any Trump

I could get behind Noem, Haley, Rubio, and DeSantis. I don't know enough about Cotton or Jordan. Hogan, Christie, and Graham could never win the primary. Any former member of the Trump admin is not going to be viable, so forget about Pence or Pompeo. Cruz I doubt I would vote for.
Cruz is universally hated by both sides

While he thinks he is a shoe in for 2024, I don’t think he has a chance. I doubt he would even win Texas
If Ted Cruz is not the GOP nominee in 2024, how about he replaces Thomas on the USSC???
Why would you want a ball-less coward on the court?

unite the country

You're insane.
The country seems to be split into two camps with a bloc of voters who flit from one side to another. When I say "unite" it means one side reaching out to that group. Biden got them this time and it requires him to screw up to let any gopper in.
I've been to Canada; you have slums right next to the suburbs and they hate each other.

unite the country

You're insane.
I've been to Canada; you have slums right next to the suburbs and they hate each other.
And.......................................................

unite the country

You're insane.
And.......................................................
When is your nation going to have a leader who can unite it?

Of course they will, but it wasn't really Trump's agenda that turned people off. Most of his agenda tended to be fairly popular among everyday Americans. It was his toxic personality and ultimately, his poor handling of COVID in the beginning stages of the pandemic, that did him in. Don't forget, Trump increased minority support from his first election and the prior two Republican candidates, so he was doing something right in that regard and even though he failed to get reelected, he got more votes than Obama did either time. It would be wise for the Republicans to embrace his "American First" platform minus being assholes.

You just don't see the hate coming from Democrats, huh? You only see it when it's a Republican
A false dilemma, also referred to as false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available. The source of the fallacy lies not in an invalid form of inference but in a false premise. This premise has the form of a disjunctive claim: it asserts that one among a number of alternatives must be true. This disjunction is problematic because it oversimplifies the choice by excluding viable alternatives

A you're making up your shit as you go fallacy involves you making up shit I didn't say. I didn't say you committed a logical fallacy, I just said you're biased. I'll admit for a leftist you occassionally say things that other leftists don't say. But with the hate thing, hate just oozes from the left and the only change over the last 40 years (as long as I've followed politics) is they are getting it back now. We're fucking sick of it.

There is nothing more hateful than you're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist!

And that's your side. For 40 years. Minimum, since I only remember what you've done for 40 years

Now the neocons are "moderates"?!?...A mere 12 years ago, they were "reactionaries" according to Marxist moonbats like you.

You clowns have the memories of goldfish.

Well they is clearly some disagreement in the ranks. It is clearly obvious they will be better off without Trump but he has his supporters who will push his name. They will unite in 4 years. So let the show continue. They had fun with the squad and now they have their own squad.

The next republican president isn't a major player yet. Probably still at a local politics level, a city councilman or something. None of the current crop of state level or above can win.

Funny, the exact same thing that you and all the whack job Democrats said after W.

There are commercial on your cartoons?
And what state level or above political office was Cheeto Jesus holding at the time?

I'm not a leftist, creep. Can you translate that from propaganda to English?

There is no way in hell, a trumper can win in 2024. We almost lost free elections and representative democracy with trump and the trumper support what he did and tried to do. Electing a trumper would be saying "fine, we don't want it" and it would be over. Once gone, you can't get it back without a shooting war, town to town, state to state.
There was no way he was going to win in 2016 either. Politics are fickle.

unite the country

You're insane.

The British snob explains it all. Funny how your view of America comes straight from your American masters in the Democrat party, LOL

Of course they will, but it wasn't really Trump's agenda that turned people off. Most of his agenda tended to be fairly popular among everyday Americans. It was his toxic personality and ultimately, his poor handling of COVID in the beginning stages of the pandemic, that did him in. Don't forget, Trump increased minority support from his first election and the prior two Republican candidates, so he was doing something right in that regard and even though he failed to get reelected, he got more votes than Obama did either time. It would be wise for the Republicans to embrace his "American First" platform minus being assholes.

You just don't see the hate coming from Democrats, huh? You only see it when it's a Republican
A false dilemma, also referred to as false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available. The source of the fallacy lies not in an invalid form of inference but in a false premise. This premise has the form of a disjunctive claim: it asserts that one among a number of alternatives must be true. This disjunction is problematic because it oversimplifies the choice by excluding viable alternatives

A you're making up your shit as you go fallacy involves you making up shit I didn't say. I didn't say you committed a logical fallacy, I just said you're biased. I'll admit for a leftist you occassionally say things that other leftists don't say. But with the hate thing, hate just oozes from the left and the only change over the last 40 years (as long as I've followed politics) is they are getting it back now. We're fucking sick of it.

There is nothing more hateful than you're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist!

And that's your side. For 40 years. Minimum, since I only remember what you've done for 40 years
His blind hatred has him driving off the loony cliff with Mac the hac and dblack.

Fuck you limey POS, stay on your own side of the pond. You have no standing in any of the politics of the US. Your country is fucked up enough as it is. Take your democrat-loving ass down the road.

Fuck you limey POS, stay on your own side of the pond. You have no standing in any of the politics of the US. Your country is fucked up enough as it is. Take your democrat-loving ass down the road.
Thanks for your thoughtful contribution.

Forum List

Back