The next Republican President

A false dilemma, also referred to as false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available. The source of the fallacy lies not in an invalid form of inference but in a false premise. This premise has the form of a disjunctive claim: it asserts that one among a number of alternatives must be true. This disjunction is problematic because it oversimplifies the choice by excluding viable alternatives

A you're making up your shit as you go fallacy involves you making up shit I didn't say. I didn't say you committed a logical fallacy

No kidding, Kreskin. YOU committed the logical fallacy.

It's like you people get dumber by the day

OMG.

A logical fallacy can only committed making a logical argument.

My statement that you're biased to the left is an OPINION no matter how well it's founded.

You can't commit logical fallacies stating OPINIONS.

You seriously don't get that? Seriously?

Civil War in the Gop may obviously lead to a Trump 24 bid. But after that is over with they still have to find a leader that will unite the country.

Sides are forming with the ousting of Cheney but are the smart ones keeping their head down so that they carry no baggage into that fight ?

A trumper would repel the moderates and a growing majority of Goppers after 2 defeats.

Someone like Cheney would not get the support of the Trump rump.

They need a candidate who can unite the right. Who is that person ?

They are in a difficult position at the moment.
There is no way in hell, a trumper can win in 2024. We almost lost free elections and representative democracy with trump and the trumper support what he did and tried to do. Electing a trumper would be saying "fine, we don't want it" and it would be over. Once gone, you can't get it back without a shooting war, town to town, state to state.

I heard that is 2016 cupcake?

The Hill was an abomination and still would be. I never heard, even she would get rid of or ignore the votes cast for president and electors that represent that vote.
Are you sure you would be willing to give that up, permanently, just to win one election cycle, honey?
The majority of the county would not, and that is probably why the Hillary supporters did not attack Washington, get people killed and take over The Capital for a few hours. I'm telling you, right now, those Democrats are not going to give up the right to vote and have it count.

Nice rant tinkerbelle.

Just sayin' never say never.

I never thought POTUS Trump would win.

Civil War in the Gop may obviously lead to a Trump 24 bid. But after that is over with they still have to find a leader that will unite the country.

Sides are forming with the ousting of Cheney but are the smart ones keeping their head down so that they carry no baggage into that fight ?

A trumper would repel the moderates and a growing majority of Goppers after 2 defeats.

There is no way in hell, a trumper can win in 2024. We almost lost free elections and representative democracy with trump and the trumper support what he did and tried to do. Electing a trumper would be saying "fine, we don't want it" and it would be over. Once gone, you can't get it back without a shooting war, town to town, state to state.

The Hill was an abomination and still would be. I never heard, even she would get rid of or ignore the votes cast for president and electors that represent that vote.
Are you sure you would be willing to give that up, permanently, just to win one election cycle, honey?
The majority of the county would not, and that is probably why the Hillary supporters did not attack Washington, get people killed and take over The Capital for a few hours. I'm telling you, right now, those Democrats are not going to give up the right to vote and have it count.

They just burned our major cities all summer and looted innocent businesses with their “mostly peaceful” protests.

And Dumb asses want to blame any and all Democrats, when that is a useless argument, it was specifically the responsibility of the worthless democratic mayor and weak ass governors that put up with that crap. Democrats never hung the moon to be sure, but weak shitty local official are weak shitty local officials, party be damned. You got any idea how many republican sheriffs in this county and the surrounding counties have been run out of office or gone to jail? That applies to some of our judges too. That is why you cannot go party loyalty. We're weird over here, I guess. If they can't or won't handle their responsibilities or are just lying crooks, we vote them the heck out or they are convinced not to run, cause they know they are about to be voted out, regardless of party. Tennesseans turned mostly Republican all the way back to shortly after 72, when that SOB Gov. Blanton was selling pardons and liquor lisences. It was so bad, they didn't even hold off to inauguration day to swear in Lamar Alexander, cause it turned out, the a-hole we voted out had a slate of more criminals that were paying to get out on pardons. They say the governor was never the same after getting out of prison, ending up working for a Ford dealership. RealClearPolitics named him one of the 10 most corrupt politicians of all times.

There was no way he was going to win in 2016 either. Politics are fickle.
He had the perfect villain to campaign against. People like him, got to have a villain, not a choice.

He had the perfect villain to campaign against. People like him, got to have a villain, not a choice.
Trump will have a senile failure or a veritable skank less popular than the Beast to run against.

2024 MAGA will continue.

Last edited:

They just burned our major cities all summer and looted innocent businesses with their “mostly peaceful” protests.

And Dumb asses want to blame any and all Democrats, when that is a useless argument, it was specifically the responsibility of the worthless democratic mayor and weak ass governors that put up with that crap. Democrats never hung the moon to be sure, but weak shitty local official are weak shitty local officials, party be damned. You got any idea how many republican sheriffs in this county and the surrounding counties have been run out of office or gone to jail? That applies to some of our judges too. That is why you cannot go party loyalty. We're weird over here, I guess. If they can't or won't handle their responsibilities or are just lying crooks, we vote them the heck out or they are convinced not to run, cause they know they are about to be voted out, regardless of party. Tennesseans turned mostly Republican all the way back to shortly after 72, when that SOB Gov. Blanton was selling pardons and liquor lisences. It was so bad, they didn't even hold off to inauguration day to swear in Lamar Alexander, cause it turned out, the a-hole we voted out had a slate of more criminals that were paying to get out on pardons. They say the governor was never the same after getting out of prison, ending up working for a Ford dealership. RealClearPolitics named him one of the 10 most corrupt politicians of all times.

I am an Independent….unlike our press

I think DeSantis could win. He's sort of Trump with out the toxicity and shitty personality of Trump that turned so many people off from him.
Someday, but not next election cycle, and not a known trumper. Look, Don't Taz Me. Trump won in major part because the Hill was almost a villain made to order, especially after Benghazi. Yes, I know there was and is a lot of people (smart, dumb, indifferent, educate, dropouts, whatever) that thought and think nobody listens to them. I get it, OK? Still, Hillary was perfect to run against with all the baggage she was carrying and that baggage made her the perfect target for Donny's favorite shtick, school yard bullying attacks, that happen to appeal to less educated, sophomoric thinkers, and even normal people did not trust her, knowing her to be a political opportunist all the way back to her long suffering stand by your man routine, while Bill fkd anything that would lay still, all the way back to Arkansas and the lies and lack of responsibility of the Benghazi thing certainly didn't help. Scariest part is, she got away with lying, because she was intellectually and politically the smartest person in the room during hours and hours of testimony. Being smart and bereft of personal integrity, while knowing politics and government inside and out is a particularly dangerous combination to put in the highest office in the land. Kind of similar to trump with a skirt, but with more brains and a hell of a lot smoother. I certainly couldn't vote for her.
Trump thinking, of if you fail to win at the poles, fight it with false rhetoric, even the lawyers won't say in front of a judge for fear of losing their license, and if that fails try to overthrow the states electors, and if that fails try to overthrow counting the electors at all, including whipping up crowds he invited to Washington on the day they are counting and releasing them to march to The Capital, while he sits back and watches proudly on color TV from the safety of the White House, is some dangerous shit. We got lucky, as a country, that day. Some of them at the scene of the attack, didn't. It could have gone differently. It might go differently. Next time, they won't be armed, only with sticks, clubs, bear spray, tazers and human mass.
The country will not be willing to put somebody that supported that and that kind of thinking in office in 2024, less toxicity won't make the difference, if that is who they are and what they support.

Sure. And everyone, including myself, knew Hillary would be the next president in 2016. You don't know what's going to happen in 2024 or who is going to be viable and neither do I. Anyone claiming they do at this point is only projecting their own bias.
I don't know who will be elected. Never said I did. I just know it will not be a trump supporter that gets elected. Disavowing belief in the campaign to falsly say election was stolen and disavowing any support for trumps attempts to change electoral vote talley will be a minimum. Come to Jesus moments will have to be looked at real close, also. I kinda think the window for a come to Jesus moment closed last week.

Trump will have a senile failure or a veritable skank less popular than the Beast to run against.

2024 MAGA will continue.
Trump very easily could be a senile failure by then. The sooner the better if the trumpers are going to claim they didn't know he was crazy when they blindly followed his lead. Doubt it will help 2024 though.

I am an Independent….unlike our press

Glad to hear it.

If the Cheney-Romney-Sasse wing takes over the Republican Party, they will probably nominate General Colin Powell or perhaps Jeb or Romney. I'm sure they have a plan to win without the support of the 75 million Little Trumpsters.

That’s where you’re wrong. The Republican Party needs to take a major step to the Conservative/Right Wing end of things if they ever expect to win a Presidential Election again.
Republicans need to return to their values

Minimum Government, fiscal responsibility, capitalism based social programs

They need to move away from Religious extremists, White Supremacists, Q based conspiracies and alternative realities

That’s where you’re wrong. The Republican Party needs to take a major step to the Conservative/Right Wing end of things if they ever expect to win a Presidential Election again.
They just lost on that ticket.
They won house seats, state rep and senate seats, numerous ballot initiatives in numerous states.

Yeah, they totally lost the last election. :rolleyes:
They came into the election with the White House and Senate.
They walked away without any major seat in Government.

You can attribute it to Trump

If the Cheney-Romney-Sasse wing takes over the Republican Party, they will probably nominate General Colin Powell or perhaps Jeb or Romney. I'm sure they have a plan to win without the support of the 75 million Little Trumpsters.
At this point I do not know if I can vote for that. Forced on us.

Ted Cruz is better than Kamala. The MSM would try to promote "Cancungate". WTF, it was a vacation, no big deal, compared to runaway inflation and major policy failures, like
Border and immigration policies

Cruz thinks he has a straight path to the White House. I think he will once again be disappointed as candidates without his “intellect” easily defeat him.
Cruz is not liked by his own party or America in general.
His Cancun embarassment and the lies he told do not sit well with his home state. They barely elected him in 2018 and now he makes it clear he does not care if people in his state are suffering.

LOL, how long before people rejects like Scarborough start with the "I would come back to the republican party to vote for Cheney"...

Liz Cheney related I believe to a former VP who is looked upon as something worse than Hitler according to two faced left wing whores like yourself.

Ted Cruz is better than Kamala. The MSM would try to promote "Cancungate". WTF, it was a vacation, no big deal, compared to runaway inflation and major policy failures, like

Cruz thinks he has a straight path to the White House. I think he will once again be disappointed as candidates without his “intellect” easily defeat him.
His Cancun embarassment and the lies he told do not sit well with his home state. They barely elected him in 2018 and now he makes it clear he does not care if people in his state are suffering.
I'm not saying any of the GOP candidates are flawed.
You can say Ted's Cancun vacation was bad judgment, or tone deafness, but the easy choice will be Kamala or __________ (any GOP candidate, pick one).
Whoever wins the GOP primary should win the general election, just bercause the democrats don't have any viable candidates or policies.

You can say Ted's Cancun vacation was bad judgment, or tone deafness, but the easy choice will be Kamala or __________ (any GOP candidate, pick one).
Whoever wins the GOP primary should win the general election, just bercause the democrats don't have any viable candidates or policies.
Whoever wins the GOP primary will have to beat Joe Biden

I don’t think they can

Whoever wins the GOP primary will have to beat Joe Biden

I don’t think they can
You really think that in 4-years, an 82-year old Joe Biden will still be electable?
We disagree.
Nancy will 25th his ass before 2024, and President Kamala will be the democrat candidate in 2024.

Forum List

Back