The newest emails HAVE BEEN READ by the FBI

No, they could not have all been read.

The FBI is looking for agents with the security clearance required.
since she did not send anything classified through her e-mail (according to her) there should be on concern as far as the clearance goes when it comes to reading them.
Unless,,, no, hillary would never have lied about what she was sending by email. I mean, why would she lie, its not like she did something wrong and is trying to cover it up or anything.

First off a warrant isn't necessary because the pedophile freely gave the computer during their investigation into his pedophilia.

Second, the agents in charge of the Weiner investigation read the emails & reported to Comey what they had discovered which resulted in him reopening the investigation.

And lastly, the FBI is under no situation that requires them to release ANY information to the public or Hillary.
The Justice Department punted all responsibilities to the FBI when that stupid woman compromised herself by meeting with Bill Clinton in private just days before getting the case buried.

On a side note this may or may not effect the outcome of the election but it is most enjoyable to watch all the left shit themselves.

Hey Gramps- just a side note here. Weren't you ragging on me yesterday for using the word pedophile when referring to Weiner boy, or did I misunderstand?

I think that was camp.

Does anyone think Weiner stole the emails from his wife and provided them to a blackmailer?
Could she be telling the truth that she doesn't know how they got on his laptop?
Umm, wasn't a joke, Jake. Why is it funny?

since she did not send anything classified through her e-mail (according to her) there should be on concern as far as the clearance goes when it comes to reading them.
Unless,,, no, hillary would never have lied about what she was sending by email. I mean, why would she lie, its not like she did something wrong and is trying to cover it up or anything.
Will you read what you wrote? Your mind is stuttering again.

And the almost imperceptible bounce for Trump is over, and McMullin is beginning to pull away in Utah, the final firewall for Clinton. Way to go, you fools.

And the almost imperceptible bounce for Trump is over, and McMullin is beginning to pull away in Utah, the final firewall for Clinton. Way to go, you fools.

This guy is living in denial. The announcement is a Clinton catastrophe...

Not hardly. You all are going to explode in diarrhea fits, snorman, on election night.

Not hardly. You all are going to explode in diarrhea fits, snorman, on election night.

Dream on...

I will be fine either way. I might celebrate if Trump wins and the demonic figure falls.

First off a warrant isn't necessary because the pedophile freely gave the computer during their investigation into his pedophilia.

Second, the agents in charge of the Weiner investigation read the emails & reported to Comey what they had discovered which resulted in him reopening the investigation.

And lastly, the FBI is under no situation that requires them to release ANY information to the public or Hillary.
The Justice Department punted all responsibilities to the FBI when that stupid woman compromised herself by meeting with Bill Clinton in private just days before getting the case buried.

On a side note this may or may not effect the outcome of the election but it is most enjoyable to watch all the left shit themselves.

Tell us about the incriminating evidence then.

Search warrants are issued to search for specific evidence. duh.

Nothing you say is supported. was that intentional?

No matter what happens in this election we are going to have years and years of hacked Hildabeast emails as entertainment… Funny stuff

why are we going to explode in diarrhea fits? we are smart enough to know that the democrats promised hillary the office and we are smart enough to see them cheating to make sure she gets it.
Its not going to be some heart breaking moment that we all stand around and wonder what happened. I mean, they even screwed Bernie over just to make sure they could keep their promise to let her play president.

why are we going to explode in diarrhea fits? we are smart enough to know that the democrats promised hillary the office and we are smart enough to see them cheating to make sure she gets it.
Its not going to be some heart breaking moment that we all stand around and wonder what happened. I mean, they even screwed Bernie over just to make sure they could keep their promise to let her play president.

No, you're a crybaby who isn't man enough to own up to a loss when one is handed to you.

Hey Gramps- just a side note here. Weren't you ragging on me yesterday for using the word pedophile when referring to Weiner boy, or did I misunderstand?
Naw. I just think it's a bridge to far when referring to other posters or politicians simply because you don't like them. Weiner is very much a pedophile

Guess I miss understood, my apologies.

No, you're a crybaby who isn't man enough to own up to a loss when one is handed to you.
mp used to complain when her team lost in volleyball that the refs handed it to the other team. I despise crybabies. Fox and the sour grapes whining.

Preview

Does anyone think Weiner stole the emails from his wife and provided them to a blackmailer?
Could she be telling the truth that she doesn't know how they got on his laptop?

She has worked 20 years for the DemoCrat Queen of corruption. do the math.

Truth? Truth? (channeling Jim Mora "playoffs? playoffs?")

Last edited:

mp used to complain when her team lost in volleyball that the refs handed it to the other team. I despise crybabies. Fox and the sour grapes whining.

Preview
lets hope that hillary loses then so the democrats can show us how to accept defeat. I know they really handled it with dignity when Gore got his ass handed to him. Im sure they will give us a refresher course should a miracle happen and hillary lose.

Forum List

Back