The newest emails HAVE BEEN READ by the FBI

Evidently, he did

He simultaneously indicated they had not had the time to read the emails. What he is doing is opening suspicion.....FBI investigation....over substance

Funny how you loved him when he did not recommend charges against hildabeast

images

trump-dancing.gif
[/QUOTE]

why are we going to explode in diarrhea fits? we are smart enough to know that the democrats promised hillary the office and we are smart enough to see them cheating to make sure she gets it.
Its not going to be some heart breaking moment that we all stand around and wonder what happened. I mean, they even screwed Bernie over just to make sure they could keep their promise to let her play president.

No, you're a crybaby who isn't man enough to own up to a loss when one is handed to you.
mp used to complain when her team lost in volleyball that the refs handed it to the other team. I despise crybabies. Fox and the sour grapes whining.

Preview

One of my favorite old sayings,

When you lose, you own up, you pay up, and you shut up.

We will be looking forward to just that.

I lost a big bet on 2004 and paid up without a word.
thank you, i appreciated that. ;)

Even long time Clinton surrogate Doug Schone just announced on FOX News that he can "No longer support Hillary Clinton's campaign"... He has long been an avid and vocal Hillary supporter...

Democrats are beginning to run from Hillary..

Hey, Spelling Bee, this Doug Schoen?

Douglas Schoen is an American political analyst, pollster, author, and commentator. He is a political analyst for Fox News and a columnist for Newsmax. He partnered with political strategist Mark Penn and Michael Berland in the firm of Penn, Schoen & Berland. He believes that lower taxes would be a successful Democratic strategy, opposed President Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act, warned the Democratic Party to reject the Occupy Wall Street protest, and recommended that President Obama not run for reelection in 2012.[3][4]
He has been more of a Hillary Clinton supporter than Obama has.

This guy is living in denial. The announcement is a Clinton catastrophe...
Not hardly. You all are going to explode in diarrhea fits, snorman, on election night.
why are we going to explode in diarrhea fits? we are smart enough to know that the democrats promised hillary the office and we are smart enough to see them cheating to make sure she gets it.
Its not going to be some heart breaking moment that we all stand around and wonder what happened. I mean, they even screwed Bernie over just to make sure they could keep their promise to let her play president.

No, you're a crybaby who isn't man enough to own up to a loss when one is handed to you.
mp used to complain when her team lost in volleyball that the refs handed it to the other team. I despise crybabies. Fox and the sour grapes whining.

Preview

So why haven't you shut the fuck up already?

Not hardly. You all are going to explode in diarrhea fits, snorman, on election night.

Preview

Ah, you like sum sour grapz, dontcha dannyboys? You are a crybaby. You are out of your league. And the emails are copies of emails they already have.

Preview

Ah, you like sum sour grapz, dontcha dannyboys? You are a crybaby. You are out of your league. And the emails are copies of emails they already have.
And you know this how??

Preview

And you know this how??
What else would they be?

Preview

Because I haven't lost.

Preview

Because I haven't lost.
thats ok, I dont play volleyball nor do I whine about the inevitable loss by Donald Trump, but right there a few posts back It was suggested that both are true for me.
Just go with it and move on. You will get your moment to gloat next Tuesday.
I will mourn the loss of the country but it is what it is. My joy will come in watching the failure work from bottom to top. I as will many here, should still be hanging on to our lifestyle as we watch the poor that voted for hillary suffer the consequences of their poorly thought out decision.
I look forward to that.

Preview

Because I haven't lost.

Let me correct that. I lost when Bernie lost, when Martin O'Malley lost, and when Joe Biden didn't run.

Do you hear me crying about that every day?

Preview

Because I haven't lost.

Let me correct that. I lost when Bernie lost, when Martin O'Malley lost, and when Joe Biden didn't run.

Having experienced Martin OweMalley first hand and watching my pay diminished to cover his mishandling of funds, I can say with all honesty that you won when OweMalley lost. You will find few in the state of Maryland democrat or republican that will argue this point with me.
Had OweMalley made it to where hillary is today, it would have been the first time in over 40 years that the state would have voted republican for a presidential election.
Trust me, you won, we all won. He makes hillary look like the virgin Mary.

Preview

Because I haven't lost.

Well, you do cry every day about SOMETHING. :D

Preview

Because I haven't lost.

Well, you do cry every day about SOMETHING. :D
Then likes attract, yeah.

Forum List

Back