The newest emails HAVE BEEN READ by the FBI

maybe they can hang BO too? They did in WISC........
Capture.JPG

No, they could not have all been read.

The FBI is looking for agents with the security clearance required.

Then you admit there were classified emails in the laptop???

You can't make this chit up folks.

And if they were seen by the agents, that would not cause a legal problem as it is the agents responsibility to collect the documents and give them to the person in charge of the investigation.

It's not as though they were sent to them you moron

"Then you admit there were classified emails in the laptop???

You can't make this chit up folks."

Before calling others "moron", are you saying you know there are classified emails on that laptop?

Or are you, like the OP, "making chit up"?

Me, hell, I don't have a clue, but moron implied that there must be because only an agent with clearance would be allowed to read them. Got that snowflake?

Have a nice day.

First off a warrant isn't necessary because the pedophile freely gave the computer during their investigation into his pedophilia.

Second, the agents in charge of the Weiner investigation read the emails & reported to Comey what they had discovered which resulted in him reopening the investigation.

And lastly, the FBI is under no situation that requires them to release ANY information to the public or Hillary.
The Justice Department punted all responsibilities to the FBI when that stupid woman compromised herself by meeting with Bill Clinton in private just days before getting the case buried.

On a side note this may or may not effect the outcome of the election but it is most enjoyable to watch all the left shit themselves.
Now you've just gone full stupid.

A search warrant is required. This isn't Russia, the country you greatly admire and love.

First off a warrant isn't necessary because the pedophile freely gave the computer during their investigation into his pedophilia.

Second, the agents in charge of the Weiner investigation read the emails & reported to Comey what they had discovered which resulted in him reopening the investigation.

And lastly, the FBI is under no situation that requires them to release ANY information to the public or Hillary.
The Justice Department punted all responsibilities to the FBI when that stupid woman compromised herself by meeting with Bill Clinton in private just days before getting the case buried.

On a side note this may or may not effect the outcome of the election but it is most enjoyable to watch all the left shit themselves.

A search warrant is required. This isn't Russia, the country you greatly admire and love.

Dumbass, no search warrant is required. The only time a warrant is required is if the property owner requires one. He did not.

What part of THE PEDOPHILE SURRENDERED THE LAPTOP TO THEM FREELY do you not understand?

The scariest part is those emails were on a device that was used to surf the web for sexting on sites that lack the proper security!
Worse was Colin's AOL account.

Colin Powell’s e-mail tips: Use private phone line, personal AOL account... and keep mouth shut

It's only illegal for Democrats. Republicans have no rules.

The scariest part is those emails were on a device that was used to surf the web for sexting on sites that lack the proper security!

Colin Powell’s e-mail tips: Use private phone line, personal AOL account... and keep mouth shut

Exibit B of the spin machine

What part of THE PEDOPHILE SURRENDERED THE LAPTOP TO THEM FREELY do you not understand?
Remember all the salivating old guys who thought you were a 14 year old girl? As you so well proved, on the Internet, you could be anyone.

My question is this.......how the hell did Clintons info get on Weiners device? She doesn't have anything to do with him, nor does he have anything to do with her. Huma may be the common denominator but I can't see her using his computer when she has access to plenty of her own.

Exibit B of the spin machine
Because when Republicans do it, it's spin, when Democrats do it, it's world safety.

Remember all the salivating old guys who thought you were a 14 year old girl? As you so well proved, on the Internet, you could be anyone.
What in the Sam Hell is this bullshit I just read?
Go take your meds dumbfuck

My question is this.......how the hell did Clintons info get on Weiners device? She doesn't have anything to do with him, nor does he have anything to do with her. Huma may be the common denominator but I can't see her using his computer when she has access to plenty of her own.
I read a report that State Department printers were old, slow and always being used. So she would copy the emails to her lap top computer, take them home and print them out on her much faster home printer.

What in the Sam Hell is this bullshit I just read?
Go take your meds dumbfuck
Like I said, you could be anyone on the Internet. Try to figure it out Mr. Slow.

I read a report that State Department printers were old, slow and always being used. So she would copy the emails to her lap top computer, take them home and print them out on her much faster home printer.
Which is a violation of the law if the documents are confidential. Why is it so easy for you to ignore that fact?

yep........and I got a bridge for sale to you and your homeboys'

I love it!

Anthony Weiner had emails that belonged to his wife Huma on his laptop that was not secured and was used in surfing the web and might be part of a sexting scandal with 15 year old girls, and your defense is Colin Powell did something wrong so Huma and Anthony stupidity should be excused!

You write about Republicans having no rules, well you have no damn morals nor a honest bone in your pathetic body.

What Colin Powell did does not excuse Huma or Anthony Weiner and in fact you should be angry at their stupidity for having those emails on his laptop in the first place seeing Anthony Weiner has no business having those Emails at all!

No instead you will attempt to write about Colin Powell so you can divert the attention from the reality of this problem and that is Anthony Weiner ( NOT HUMA ) had those emails on his laptop and they should have never been there at all!

But she is still using her own computer. Do you really think they only have one shared home printer?

Forum List

Back