The newest emails HAVE BEEN READ by the FBI

First off a warrant isn't necessary because the pedophile freely gave the computer during their investigation into his pedophilia.

Second, the agents in charge of the Weiner investigation read the emails & reported to Comey what they had discovered which resulted in him reopening the investigation.

And lastly, the FBI is under no situation that requires them to release ANY information to the public or Hillary.
The Justice Department punted all responsibilities to the FBI when that stupid woman compromised herself by meeting with Bill Clinton in private just days before getting the case buried.

On a side note this may or may not effect the outcome of the election but it is most enjoyable to watch all the left shit themselves.
Pure conjecture on your part

If they had found anything of substance, they would have said so
Hillary is so scared, she says release them all at this point
Conjecture my ass.

And of course Hillary says release them all, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THEY WON'T

OK ...if not conjecture, show some proof

What Republicans want right now is the appearance of scandal. Once the actual evidence comes out, the public will once again yawn

First off a warrant isn't necessary because the pedophile freely gave the computer during their investigation into his pedophilia.

Second, the agents in charge of the Weiner investigation read the emails & reported to Comey what they had discovered which resulted in him reopening the investigation.

And lastly, the FBI is under no situation that requires them to release ANY information to the public or Hillary.
The Justice Department punted all responsibilities to the FBI when that stupid woman compromised herself by meeting with Bill Clinton in private just days before getting the case buried.

On a side note this may or may not effect the outcome of the election but it is most enjoyable to watch all the left shit themselves.

The scariest part is those emails were on a device that was used to surf the web for sexting on sites that lack the proper security!
Worse was Colin's AOL account.

Colin Powell’s e-mail tips: Use private phone line, personal AOL account... and keep mouth shut

It's only illegal for Democrats. Republicans have no rules.
Exibit B of the spin machine
Because when Republicans do it, it's spin, when Democrats do it, it's world safety.

Bullshit... Stick to writing about how you believe Melania Trump is a whore..

You know when you are doing your taxes, you need to keep paper copies. But you don't have a printer or a copier at your home. So you go to Kinkos or print out at work, but you don't want anyone to see them..........LOL. You go in early or SAT.

Thats' always bottom line.......don't want anyone to see? Why paper copies? huh? Who does paper? I have been almost paperless since 1995 at work and home, Compaines ENCOURAGE IT! But for keeping copies of IRS forms.

WHO NEEDS PAPER COPIES? don't make me yell.

it has been reported that wiener is cooperating with the FBI --LOL

so no warrant is needed

--LOL

of course they dont have to release what evidence they have

they arenot obligated to tip their hand for a suspect

Then why did I hear this a.m. that the DOJ had not given them a warrant to read them? Has something changed or are you saying the FBI is lying?
Reread the op. The OWNER OF THE LAPTOP GAVE IT TO THE FBI FREELY.

Why then would a warrant be necessary?
Just telling you what I heard on the news, Grampa. We should apparently be asking the DOJ or the FBI that.
The DOJ has been trying to bury this scandal imo. As a result they will do whatever they can to stall this investigation for the next two weeks.
I will agree with you that I wish whatshername hadn't objected to Comey releasing the letter. That made her look doubly partisan.
Stalling, though, will give Trump exactly what he wants though. Whose side do you think the DOJ is on?

Pure conjecture on your part

If they had found anything of substance, they would have said so
Hillary is so scared, she says release them all at this point
Conjecture my ass.

And of course Hillary says release them all, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THEY WON'T

OK ...if not conjecture, show some proof

What Republicans want right now is the appearance of scandal. Once the actual evidence comes out, the public will once again yawn
Proof of what? I made 3 points in the op. Those points are all known facts for those that follow current events without blinders on.

Then why did I hear this a.m. that the DOJ had not given them a warrant to read them? Has something changed or are you saying the FBI is lying?

Just telling you what I heard on the news, Grampa. We should apparently be asking the DOJ or the FBI that.
The DOJ has been trying to bury this scandal imo. As a result they will do whatever they can to stall this investigation for the next two weeks.

You seem to believe, like Trump, that the FBI and the DOJ are not the same thing.

So stupid.

But she is still using her own computer. Do you really think they only have one shared home printer?

I have NEVER had any home printer? What for? Why would you need more than one?

Me neither, but considering both of their careers......I would think they would have separate printers, computers, communication devices and even home offices.

On the personal side of it though, do you really think Weiner would risk sharing a printer with his wife, if he was printing anything of his little adventures?

Someone else brought the printer idea into this, I don't know if that is the 'device' in question of the investigation.

You seem to believe, like Trump, that the FBI and the DOJ are not the same thing.

So stupid.
The FBI is the Investigative arm of the DOJ and is under the discretion of the DOJ

Back to ignore troll

No, they could not have all been read.

The FBI is looking for agents with the security clearance required.

Then you admit there were classified emails in the laptop???

You can't make this chit up folks.

And if they were seen by the agents, that would not cause a legal problem as it is the agents responsibility to collect the documents and give them to the person in charge of the investigation.

It's not as though they were sent to them you moron

"Then you admit there were classified emails in the laptop???

You can't make this chit up folks."

Before calling others "moron", are you saying you know there are classified emails on that laptop?

Or are you, like the OP, "making chit up"?

Me, hell, I don't have a clue, but moron implied that there must be because only an agent with clearance would be allowed to read them. Got that snowflake?

Have a nice day.

You dumb shit. The clearance is needed IN THE EVENT THAT THEY FIND SOMETHING CLASSIFIED not because there absolutely is something classified. He implied the former. You implied the latter.

So stupid.

We are looking at a very favorable reality to live and prosper in for the America:

YSVOTETRUMPHILLPRISON.jpg

Does anyone think Weiner stole the emails from his wife and provided them to a blackmailer?
Could she be telling the truth that she doesn't know how they got on his laptop?

So stupid.
The FBI is the Investigative arm of the DOJ and is under the discretion of the DOJ

Back to ignore troll

Exactly. They are the same thing. Thanks for agreeing.

Hey Gramps- just a side note here. Weren't you ragging on me yesterday for using the word pedophile when referring to Weiner boy, or did I misunderstand?

Hey Gramps- just a side note here. Weren't you ragging on me yesterday for using the word pedophile when referring to Weiner boy, or did I misunderstand?
Naw. I just think it's a bridge to far when referring to other posters or politicians simply because you don't like them. Weiner is very much a pedophile

Forum List

Back