The newest emails HAVE BEEN READ by the FBI

I think the Dems and the mainstream GOP in Congress will come together to impeach, try, and convict Trump.

That would not happen for HRC, so maybe the emails or something heavier will happen.

I think the Dems and the mainstream GOP in Congress will come together to impeach, try, and convict Trump.

That would not happen for HRC, so maybe the emails or something heavier will happen.

You know... before you can convict someone there must be a crime, Mr. Stalin.

You know... before you can convict someone there must be a crime, Mr. Stalin.
Impeachment is a political, not a criminal, act. High crimes and misdemeanors is anything the House and the Senate decide. "I grab em by the pussy" and "bleeding from . . . wherever" would work. Impeachment is the tool that an overwhelming opposition uses to remove a politician they don't like.

My question is this.......how the hell did Clintons info get on Weiners device? She doesn't have anything to do with him, nor does he have anything to do with her. Huma may be the common denominator but I can't see her using his computer when she has access to plenty of her own.
I read a report that State Department printers were old, slow and always being used. So she would copy the emails to her lap top computer, take them home and print them out on her much faster home printer.
Which is a violation of the law if the documents are confidential. Why is it so easy for you to ignore that fact?
Three confidential documents are hardly going to harm national security.

But Trump, not knowing what the Nuclear Triad is, is much, much more dangerous.

Report Finds Trump Presidency 6th Greatest Global Risk

But what do Republicans care? They don't give a shit about this country and they don't give a shit about it's citizens. That much is clear.

No, they could not have all been read.

The FBI is looking for agents with the security clearance required.

The agents on the Weiner case read the emails, moron. They didn't need a security clearance to read emails they assumed weren't classified. Furthermore, I think every FBI agent already has a clearance.

First off a warrant isn't necessary because the pedophile freely gave the computer during their investigation into his pedophilia.

Worse, Fox News reported sources late this morning who say Anthony Weiner is cooperating with the FBI, maybe he rolled on Hillary and Huma.
I'm sure he would have no qualms about rolling on Huma. He'll come out much better in the divorce if she's in prison.

My question is this.......how the hell did Clintons info get on Weiners device? She doesn't have anything to do with him, nor does he have anything to do with her. Huma may be the common denominator but I can't see her using his computer when she has access to plenty of her own.
I read a report that State Department printers were old, slow and always being used. So she would copy the emails to her lap top computer, take them home and print them out on her much faster home printer.
Which is a violation of the law if the documents are confidential. Why is it so easy for you to ignore that fact?
Three confidential documents are hardly going to harm national security.

But Trump, not knowing what the Nuclear Triad is, is much, much more dangerous.

Report Finds Trump Presidency 6th Greatest Global Risk

But what do Republicans care? They don't give a shit about this country and they don't give a shit about it's citizens. That much is clear.

We already KNOW that a Hillary presidency is a global risk. She proves how incompetent she is time and time again! Let's give someone else, aside from an establishment lackey, a chance to make some real improvements to our country. Hillary is a warmonger and is already screwing things up and she isn't EVEN the president!

Then you admit there were classified emails in the laptop???

You can't make this chit up folks.

And if they were seen by the agents, that would not cause a legal problem as it is the agents responsibility to collect the documents and give them to the person in charge of the investigation.

It's not as though they were sent to them you moron

"Then you admit there were classified emails in the laptop???

You can't make this chit up folks."

Before calling others "moron", are you saying you know there are classified emails on that laptop?

Or are you, like the OP, "making chit up"?

Me, hell, I don't have a clue, but moron implied that there must be because only an agent with clearance would be allowed to read them. Got that snowflake?

Have a nice day.

You dumb shit. The clearance is needed IN THE EVENT THAT THEY FIND SOMETHING CLASSIFIED not because there absolutely is something classified. He implied the former. You implied the latter.

So stupid.

No dumbshit, then they would need that clearance FOR EVERY WARRANT.

"Just in case" is bullshit.

(CNN)Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates disagreed with FBI Director James Comey's decision to notify Congress about his bureau's review of emails potentially related to Hillary Clinton's personal server, law enforcement officials familiar with the discussion said.

There was no direct confrontation between Lynch or Yates and Comey. Instead, the disagreements were conveyed to Comey by Justice Department staff, who advised the FBI chief his letter would be against department policy to not comment on investigations close to an election, the officials said.

They added it was contrary to department policies and procedures, one law enforcement source said.
Comey decided to disregard their concerns and sent the letter Friday anyway, shaking the presidential race 11 days before the election and nearly four months after the FBI chief said he wouldn't recommend criminal charges over the Democratic nominee's use of the server.

The officials acknowledged there was little Lynch and Yates could do given the fallout over Lynch's controversial meeting over the summer with former President Bill Clinton.

Lynch and Yates objected after Comey gave advance notice to top officials at the Justice Department before sending the letter to lawmakers, law enforcement officials briefed on the matter said. Justice officials didn't sign off on Comey's decision and he didn't seek their approval, one official said.

Instead, he made an independent decision to go against longstanding Justice Department and FBI practice to not comment publicly about politically sensitive investigations within 60 days of an election, the official said.

Comey later explained his decision to provide Congress with the information in a letter to FBI employees.
"We don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed," Comey said. "I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."

Then you admit there were classified emails in the laptop???

You can't make this chit up folks.

And if they were seen by the agents, that would not cause a legal problem as it is the agents responsibility to collect the documents and give them to the person in charge of the investigation.

It's not as though they were sent to them you moron

"Then you admit there were classified emails in the laptop???

You can't make this chit up folks."

Before calling others "moron", are you saying you know there are classified emails on that laptop?

Or are you, like the OP, "making chit up"?

Me, hell, I don't have a clue, but moron implied that there must be because only an agent with clearance would be allowed to read them. Got that snowflake?

Have a nice day.

You dumb shit. The clearance is needed IN THE EVENT THAT THEY FIND SOMETHING CLASSIFIED not because there absolutely is something classified. He implied the former. You implied the latter.

So stupid.

No dumbshit, then they would need that clearance FOR EVERY WARRANT.

"Just in case" is bullshit.

You've implied something that Redpath didn't imply. Own it.

Share The Facts

Hillary Clinton
Democratic presidential candidate
tom-false.jpg
politifact-logo-big.jpg

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state.
in an interview on MSNBC – Saturday, July 2, 2016

First off a warrant isn't necessary because the pedophile freely gave the computer during their investigation into his pedophilia.

Second, the agents in charge of the Weiner investigation read the emails & reported to Comey what they had discovered which resulted in him reopening the investigation.

And lastly, the FBI is under no situation that requires them to release ANY information to the public or Hillary.
The Justice Department punted all responsibilities to the FBI when that stupid woman compromised herself by meeting with Bill Clinton in private just days before getting the case buried.

On a side note this may or may not effect the outcome of the election but it is most enjoyable to watch all the left shit themselves.

The scariest part is those emails were on a device that was used to surf the web for sexting on sites that lack the proper security!

Even worse, if there were any classified emails on the PC I am quite sure Anthony Wiener does not have a security clearance.

Second, the agents in charge of the Weiner investigation read the emails & reported to Comey what they had discovered which resulted in him reopening the investigation.

And lastly, the FBI is under no situation that requires them to release ANY information to the public or Hillary.
The Justice Department punted all responsibilities to the FBI when that stupid woman compromised herself by meeting with Bill Clinton in private just days before getting the case buried.

On a side note this may or may not effect the outcome of the election but it is most enjoyable to watch all the left shit themselves.

The scariest part is those emails were on a device that was used to surf the web for sexting on sites that lack the proper security!

Even worse, if there were any classified emails on the PC I am quite sure Anthony Wiener does not have a security clearance.
Nether does Huma, for that matter.

Impeach, try and convict him on WHAT grounds exactly, Hillary suckler?
On any grounds the Congress wanted to use. Literally, they could accuse him of being "too orange" or an user of "vulgar language". The crimes were political, not necessarily criminal. Trump could be removed for not "being presidential and a proper representative" of the American republic and people.

Maybe at the time he did, but perhaps many of them later were not.

On any grounds the Congress wanted to use. Literally, they could accuse him of being "too orange" or an user of "vulgar language". The crimes were political, not necessarily criminal. Trump could be removed for not "being presidential and a proper representative" of the American republic and people.

IOW, you have nothing.

IOW, you have nothing.
You got it. Well done, you! The act of impeachment is a political tool and does not require criminal activity. Good, you!

IOW, you have nothing.
You got it. Well done, you! The act of impeachment is a political tool and does not require criminal activity. Good, you!

You are such weak sauce, Jakey.

Forum List

Back