The New World Order is all lined up behind Biden.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The debate moderators, ALL TV Media except for Fox Evening News, ALL of Hollywood, NBA, NFL, and 90% of social media is in an all out blitz to take down Trump. Listen to a Pop radio station in your area and you will hear commercials that are designed to manipulate young people to hate Trump and register to vote. Foreign leaders, journalists, entertainers and Royalty are joining in on the attacks.

Stand up for America and push back against the NWO. They represent their interests, not ours.

The debate moderators, ALL TV Media except for Fox Evening News, ALL of Hollywood, NBA, NFL, and 90% of social media is in an all out blitz to take down Trump. Listen to a Pop radio station in your area and you will hear commercials that are designed to manipulate young people to hate Trump and register to vote. Foreign leaders, journalists, entertainers and Royalty are joining in on the attacks.

Stand up for America and push back against the NWO. They represent their interests, not ours.
Them more the merryer. I am glad donnie lost the debate, by showing is true colors on primetime to anybody that to could watch the spectacle he made of himself. I am glad trump will lose the election. I will add my vote the the majority and I will vote for Joe Biden for President. You should too.

It's interesting how 99% of the rich and powerful people in the world are behind Joe Biden and what he represents, a return to an economy where American jobs are shipped overseas or taken by illegal aliens.

What these people want is for the American people to be unemployed, broke, and miserable. This will then lead, they believe, to a revolution which will replace our Constitutional republic with a Communist tyranny.

Why these people want Communism is a mystery I cannot fathom. The wealthy and powerful people will be shot, so it doesn't really make sense they are trying so hard to bring about their own destruction.

I control the New World Order.

The NWO does not have an organizational plan to organize all of the government entities.

Them more the merryer. I am glad donnie lost the debate, by showing is true colors on primetime to anybody that to could watch the spectacle he made of himself. I am glad trump will lose the election. I will add my vote the the majority and I will vote for Joe Biden for President. You should too.
Who do you think you're kidding?....You'd vote for a fucking ficus if it had a (D) next to its name.

Jesuit Joe, the pedo? That is your choice? And people should follow your lead?

Don't bet on it......

Don't bet on it......
Made my own way all my life. I don't care if you follow my lead. Vote your conscience if you have one, many trumpers, like trump himself are not bothered by conscience.

Don't bet on it......
Made my own way all my life. I don't care if you follow my lead. Vote your conscience if you have one, many trumpers, like trump himself are not bothered by conscience.
As I have stated MANY times, I would slit the throat of a leftard before I would ever support one....and you can etch that in stone. They are disgusting pieces of shit.

[/QUOTE]
IMO you are too focused on Donald Trump's idiosyncrasies and missing the big picture altogether. You are not voting for Biden, you are voting for that vast legion of globalists, Marxists and Race baiters who want to mutilate America into THEIR ideal. I'll be voting for the man who is for America and Americans.

Don't bet on it......
As I have stated MANY times, I would slit the throat of a leftard before I would ever support one....and you can etch that in stone. They are disgusting pieces of shit.
If you do, they might if you put it in your will and you are not buried at the expense of the state or county.

IMO you are too focused on Donald Trump's idiosyncrasies and missing the big picture altogether. You are not voting for Biden, you are voting for that vast legion of globalists, Marxists and Race baiters who want to mutilate America into THEIR ideal. I'll be voting for the man who is for America and Americans.
[/QUOTE]
I am voting for Joe Biden Jr for President, because I am tired of trump's fascist BS and your false narrative.

Awesome.

Let's hope the adults regain control.
And by "adults" you mean China and all their puppet foreign leaders, corporate mega billionaires, sports stars, Biden and the entire Democratic leadership.
Dude, you need to take a pill and calm down. The rest of us have not seen wily Chinese Communists near our raised bed gardens or following our SUVs around to check on our comings and goings, nor heard reports of them snatching anybody off the streets in secret police action. Corporate mega billionaires and sports stars have not been seen in the subdivision, and Biden and the entire Democratic leadership have not been to the neighborhood either. The only thing causing my dog to alert is when the new puppies escape the neighbor's fenced in back yard, if they are gone for an afternoon. We just do not have your problems. Hell, I don't even think you have your problems. Get help or move somewhere, where you can live you life. The anarchist trump/trumper party was just a failed experiment, that did not prove anything sustainable to most of us, except constant stirring the pot to gin up the masses is no way for Americans to have to live their life. We will experiment for at least 4 years with normalcy again. Vote Biden. Take 4 years off, Paul Revere and then tell us how bad you (not the hidden masses) are suffering.

Forum List

Back