If Trump loses ..

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Imagine Biden as president
Nancy stays speaker
Chuck Schumer runs the Senate . Oh yes the Dens are close to retaking the senate

I think I will close my account here and never follow anything anymore
It’s too depressing

Yes, the polls indicate that the Dems will have a smashing victory on November 3.

Yes, it will be depressing to see this country being ruled by BLM-friendly politicians who will ram down the throats of the American people some mighty horrific policies that will negatively impact the lives of many Americans and reward many unworthy Americans.

Personally, I plan to continue my membership in two political forums. I will, however, avoid reading or commenting on most political topics. There are always some non-political topics that are interesting to read and comment on.

Let the Dems gloat. They will be preaching mostly to the choir as some (many? most?) depressed members avoid the political threads and concentrate on other subjects of interest.

Yes, the polls indicate that the Dems will have a smashing victory on November 3.

Yes, it will be depressing to see this country being ruled by BLM-friendly politicians who will ram down the throats of the American people some mighty horrific policies that will negatively impact the lives of many Americans and reward many unworthy Americans.

Personally, I plan to continue my membership in two political forums. I will, however, avoid reading or commenting on most political topics. There are always some non-political topics that are interesting to read and comment on.

Let the Dems gloat. They will be preaching mostly to the choir as some (many? most?) depressed members avoid the political threads and concentrate on other subjects of interest.
I will not be posting much , if any ..the USA will be no longer exist but in name
The USSA
United States of Soviet America

White Christians ( who built and founded the nation ) will be erased

I will not be posting much , if any ..the USA will be no longer exist but in name
The USSA
United States of Soviet America

White Christians ( who built and founded the nation ) will be erased

Regarding your last sentence.

To be fair, it is Euro Americans who have decided for one reason or another to reduce their birth rate.

Have a nice day!

Nancy stays speaker
Chuck Schumer runs the Senate . Oh yes the Dens are close to retaking the senate

It’s too depressing
:lol::lol:

Welcome to the club of misery!!! It's your turn now, to be miserable for the next 4 years! I'm tired of it...just plain exhausted! Time for you to take that baton!

Trump is going to lose, but don't run away from the misery, it's part of this whole damn game called Politics!

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

Welcome to the club of misery!!! It's your turn now, to be miserable for the next 4 years! I'm tired of it...just plain exhausted! Time for you to take that baton!

Trump is going to lose, but don't run away from the misery, it's part of this whole damn game called Politics!
Nothing will change. Thinking it will is foolish.

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

Thinking it won't, and always being a "Debbie Downer" solves nothing, and is a weak, defeatist, giving up attitude, that YOU should change....!!!! :)

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

My turn ???
I had 8 yrs of that snake king and his racist lies

If Biden wins ( it’s 60-40) , you and you’re “ white history “ will be erased
Your kids won’t have much of a future and will be third rate citizens

None of that is anyone's fault, but our own or but white folks themselves, who CHOSE not to have but 1 1/4 children, on average....

How can you stay a majority, without "producing and multiplying"?

White folks chose to be the minority they will end up being, by not having children, en mass.

No one's fault, but your own, white race.

None of that is anyone's fault, but our own or but white folks themselves, who CHOSE not to have but 1 1/4 children, on average....

White folks chose to be the minority they will end up being, by not having children, en mass.

Very untrue !! It’s the millions of chains migrates , illegals and allowing millions from the 5th world into this nation by both cartels

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

If Trump loses you will get what you deserve.

Your white kids will be treated like “ gutter trash “
They won’t go anywhere in life

I am tough and I can adapt
I know mma and Krav

I should work on guns , more

If Biden is elected, you'll need to learn Chinese and make sure you have some gold stashed away because the dollar will be worthless within 2 years.

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

Thinking it won't, and always being a "Debbie Downer" solves nothing, and is a weak, defeatist, giving up attitude, that YOU should change....!!!! :)
Your media has told you Don is the worst human being to ever walk the earth, and you bought it. So that you easily ignore Joe’s 50 year track record of heinous actions. The D Party loves you.

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

It doesn’t matter who wins. Joe and Don are damn near identical twins on policy. Libs and cons somehow don’t know this. Proving the power of their respective media sources to deceive.

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

We know what we and our Country deserves, and we all deserve better than Don the Con! Or Crooked Donald!!! :)

Very untrue !! It’s the millions of chains migrates , illegals and allowing millions from the 5th world into this nation by both cartels
They've been coming in to this country since it was created, and even previous to such...we are known, as a melting pot.

It is only because you CHOSE not to have children, that you are being reduced in demographics....in population.

I've been researching my Ancestry on ancestry.com....

White folks, my relatives, my great and great great grandparents etc, all had 7 to even 12 children, each.... now, we have 1 child on average.

Forum List

Back