The New World Order is all lined up behind Biden.

Awesome.

Let's hope the adults regain control.
And by "adults" you mean China and all their puppet foreign leaders, corporate mega billionaires, sports stars, Biden and the entire Democratic leadership.
Dude, you need to take a pill and calm down. The rest of us have not seen wily Chinese Communists near our raised bed gardens or following our SUVs around to check on our comings and goings, nor heard reports of them snatching anybody off the streets in secret police action. Corporate mega billionaires and sports stars have not been seen in the subdivision, and Biden and the entire Democratic leadership have not been to the neighborhood either. The only thing causing my dog to alert is when the new puppies escape the neighbor's fenced in back yard, if they are gone for an afternoon. We just do not have your problems. Hell, I don't even think you have your problems. Get help or move somewhere, where you can live you life. The anarchist trump/trumper party was just a failed experiment, that did not prove anything sustainable to most of us, except constant stirring the pot to gin up the masses is no way for Americans to have to live their life. We will experiment for at least 4 years with normalcy again. Vote Biden. Take 4 years off, Paul Revere and then tell us how bad you (not the hidden masses) are suffering.
Donald Trump's election was not an 'experiment'. It was the last gasp of Americans voting to defend American rights and values. Biden is backed by anti-American interests that are already making inroads into education, professional sports and corporate policy. Chinese Communists gain control from the top, not the bottom. You can go with "Hey I don't see them in my neighborhood" if you want. IMO that is a very myopic view of the problems we face.

I'm perfectly calm, I take no meds and I see things for what they are. As I have stated, IMO you are allowing your personal hatred for Donald Trump's ego and idiosyncrasies cloud your judgement. That is exactly what the NWO is counting on.

Awesome.

And by "adults" you mean China and all their puppet foreign leaders, corporate mega billionaires, sports stars, Biden and the entire Democratic leadership.
Dude, you need to take a pill and calm down. The rest of us have not seen wily Chinese Communists near our raised bed gardens or following our SUVs around to check on our comings and goings, nor heard reports of them snatching anybody off the streets in secret police action. Corporate mega billionaires and sports stars have not been seen in the subdivision, and Biden and the entire Democratic leadership have not been to the neighborhood either. The only thing causing my dog to alert is when the new puppies escape the neighbor's fenced in back yard, if they are gone for an afternoon. We just do not have your problems. Hell, I don't even think you have your problems. Get help or move somewhere, where you can live you life. The anarchist trump/trumper party was just a failed experiment, that did not prove anything sustainable to most of us, except constant stirring the pot to gin up the masses is no way for Americans to have to live their life. We will experiment for at least 4 years with normalcy again. Vote Biden. Take 4 years off, Paul Revere and then tell us how bad you (not the hidden masses) are suffering.
Donald Trump's election was not an 'experiment'. It was the last gasp of Americans voting to defend American rights and values. Biden is backed by anti-American interests that are already making inroads into education, professional sports and corporate policy. Chinese Communists gain control from the top, not the bottom. You can go with "Hey I don't see them in my neighborhood" if you want. IMO that is a very myopic view of the problems we face.

I'm perfectly calm, I take no meds and I see things for what they are. As I have stated, IMO you are allowing your personal hatred for Donald Trump's ego and idiosyncrasies cloud your judgement. That is exactly what the NWO is counting on.
Every election is an experiment. That is why we are limited to two experiments per person for the office.
Not a last gasp. One party or the other always tries to sell that tire trope.
Most of us think Donnie is a tool of fascist, communist, dictatorial/autocratic leaning countries like Russia, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, basically any foreign government that support autocratic, top down rule, regardless of political ideology.
Next time pick one that is not such an obvious, lying, disruptive, ass hole. Maybe you'll get two terms to experiment with instead of one. We just don't want to have that kind of crap. Not like working for one. They don't usually last long either, but if you have to leave an go somewhere else, you can deal with them on the way out.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awesome.

ooooo you are smart! :omg:

Awesome.

I don't hate him and have never said I did. I just recognize negative $hit leadership when I see it. Comes with the training.
Oooow, the scary new world order people. ‘When in danger when in doubt run in circles scream and shout.’ :eek::eek: MM just a reactionary wuss. :auiqs.jpg:

Awesome.

I don't hate him and have never said I did. I just recognize negative $hit leadership when I see it. Comes with the training.
Oooow, the scary new world order people. ‘When in danger when in doubt run in circles scream and shout.’ :eek::eek: MM just a reactionary wuss. :auiqs.jpg:
You are one stupid sack of shit and you don't have the slightest clue about what has been planned for stupid fucks like you....but you are gonna learn the hard way. I would love to see your "Holy fuck! Someone help me!!!" moment when you have your epiphany. I would take great delight in knowing that you and your loved ones realize that no help is coming.

I took advantage of the four years and prepped to the max. Those that are close to me will have a fighting chance...those that didn't prepare are fucked.

Awesome.

You are one stupid sack of shit and you don't have the slightest clue about what has been planned for stupid fucks like you....but you are gonna learn the hard way. I would love to see your "Holy fuck! Someone help me!!!" moment when you have your epiphany. I would take great delight in knowing that you and your loved ones realize that no help is coming.

I took advantage of the four years and prepped to the max. Those that are close to me will have a fighting chance...those that didn't prepare are fucked.
I have been gathering since early Army days and would give Rick from walking dead a run for his money, to be sure. Wow. Started 4 years ago, when trump took office, eh. Just then recognized the need for a plan B. That is sad. Maybe it will be like an Escape From New York and Snake Plissken can lead you to safety. Good luck, sport.

Awesome.

I have been gathering since early Army days and would give Rick from walking dead a run for his money, to be sure. Wow. Started 4 years ago, when trump took office, eh. Just then recognized the need for a plan B. That is sad. Maybe it will be like an Escape From New York and Snake Plissken can lead you to safety. Good luck, sport.
Digging ditches and cleaning latrines does not a survivor make.

No, Trump didn't make me realize precious time to prepare, I simply stated that his election bought precious time, dipshit. I can only hope that your prepping skills are better than your reading comprehension skills. I am blessed with many skills and my utter hatred for the commie factions cannot stop me because there are too many of us. Killing a thousand commies at a time at the expense of my life? No problem for me.......

Awesome.

No, Trump didn't make me realize precious time to prepare, I simply stated that his election bought precious time, dipshit. I can only hope that your prepping skills are better than your reading comprehension skills. I am blessed with many skills and my utter hatred for the commie factions cannot stop me because there are too many of us. Killing a thousand commies at a time at the expense of my life? No problem for me.......
True, but being a Armored Cavalry Enlisted and Armor officer, weapons instructor, range OIC on everything up to and especially including tanks, as well small unit combined arms tactics instructor, goes a long way. You should have chose a different MOS, unless that is all you qualified for, but I value your service as field hygiene/sanitation is in fact very important.
Try not to get hurt, Rambo.

Awesome.

Name the policies that Trump has put in place that are bad policies and state why they are bad.

Awesome.

True, but being a Armored Cavalry Enlisted and Armor officer, weapons instructor, range OIC on everything up to and especially including tanks, as well small unit combined arms tactics instructor, goes a long way. You should have chose a different MOS, unless that is all you qualified for, but I value your service as field hygiene/sanitation is in fact very important.
Try not to get hurt, Rambo.

Somehow I doubt that you will be commandeering tanks when the SHTF. You don't strike me as any physical specimen for anyone to fear....especially not Rick Grimes. You will pay for your stupidity in spades.

Awesome.

Name the policies that Trump has put in place that are bad policies and state why they are bad.
The ones he has attempted but failed to pull off were bad enough. Like calling up the 82nd Airborne for riot duty and to occupy cities in unrest. His policy to contain Iran by pulling out of the Iran nuclear agreement has only led to faster pace on them becoming nuclear than ever before. His lessened support of NATO has made Europe weaker at a time of increase Russian aggression and adventurism, a very dangerous thing, remembering how hard and deadly it was to fight our way back on the that continent last time. Lets not forget his policy of denigrating publicly the danger of Covid-19 while privately admitting the danger was real and much more than he ever let on. His negative leadership on that policy encouraged the fool hardy to ignore and increased the spread and death toll to we are the undisputed worst case country on the planet. Lets not forget his pacification policy with N. Korea while they continued to test and perfect not only short, but long range weapons capability. The man is an international disaster at foreign policy. His policy of attack on the Federal Law Enforcement and intelligence agencies have made us weaker within and to the world.

Awesome.

SuRgIcAl

Awesome.

The ones he has attempted but failed to pull off were bad enough. Like calling up the 82nd Airborne for riot duty and to occupy cities in unrest. His policy to contain Iran by pulling out of the Iran nuclear agreement has only led to faster pace on them becoming nuclear than ever before. His lessened support of NATO has made Europe weaker at a time of increase Russian aggression and adventurism, a very dangerous thing, remembering how hard and deadly it was to fight our way back on the that continent last time. Lets not forget his policy of denigrating publicly the danger of Covid-19 while privately admitting the danger was real and much more than he ever let on. His negative leadership on that policy encouraged the fool hardy to ignore and increased the spread and death toll to we are the undisputed worst case country on the planet. Lets not forget his pacification policy with N. Korea while they continued to test and perfect not only short, but long range weapons capability. The man is an international disaster at foreign policy. His policy of attack on the Federal Law Enforcement and intelligence agencies have made us weaker within and to the world.

You're forgetting (as is the blob) the lessons learned from not pursuing and prosecuting terrorists worldwide. I'm sure there is (or at least hope there is) some actions not making the morning papers that we'll never hear about. However when we're not attacking their training bases, going after their finances, taking out their leaders like Obama did with regularity...they often hit back either here or in Europe. I think the 2020's will see a lot of terrorism coming up in the near future as a result. That we have pulled back from NATO and other international agencies only helps the terrorists.

It sucks that Joe Biden is the only alternative. But I doubt he has it in him to do any worse than Trump has from a foreign policy perspective.

Awesome.

Those are just Prog planks in their globalist agendas.

Awesome.

Those are just Prog planks in their globalist agendas.
What in the world are you talking about? Which one of those actions was a progressive plank in anything under the sun? Donnie may be a tool, but not a progress too, more of a regressive tool in my opinion. If you can explain witch of those was progressive, I would like to hear it.

Now I'm questioning the entire hypothesis of the Jewish "Holocaust" of WWII in Germany, "death camps" in such towns as Dachau, Auschwitz, etc.

People don't eat pork, their shit doesn't stink, and all the toilets are stained blue.

Let's assume you have a home, with running water, flush toilet, drain pipes, and a working sewer or septic connection.

So if you weren't willing to "dig ditches" and "clean latrines" yourself, then you would have been compelled to pay other workers to do that particular job for you, somehow or another, if you couldn't take a shit like a bear in the woods.

Forum List

Back