The New "In" Thing To Do! Bash Men!

Without a doubt, there are some real jerks out there who have done bad things and need dealt with.

Saying "all men are bad" is like saying "all blacks are bad" or "all jews are bad". It's stereotyping. You cannot make men irrelevant by the actions of a few of them. I know some REAL asshole women. In fact looking back, some of the most dedicated, vicious and recalcitrant petty tyrants in my life have been women. Running around 75% or better. Still, would I say "all women are assholes"? No.

Men are dogs

Some hide it better than others

Again, that's like saying "blacks are dogs. Some hide it better than others". I maintain some women are bitches. Are all women bitches therefore?

Maybe, but your argument is emotional and kind of irrelevant to this topic.. Saying 'men are dogs" has more of a factual, biological basis, and is relevant to this topic.

Bill Clinton was lucky in that respect. He had a wife to go after and smear his victims. Didn’t she even run what she called a “bimbo squad” to attack quickly any victim who surfaced?

Today, you get accused and it is Off With Your Head without a second look back. When It involved The Clintons, the women accusers were "White Trailer Park Trash you could pick up by waving a dollar bill."

As always, the Clintons, the DNC, Great Protectors of Women Everywhere.

A lot of men have gotten away with letting their little head do their thinking. Now the pendulum is swinging the other way, and there will be injustices in that direction,also. However, maybe after the initial reactions, we will have a better world where men in power realize that gives them no sexual rights concerning females that work for or with them.

Bill Clinton was lucky in that respect. He had a wife to go after and smear his victims. Didn’t she even run what she called a “bimbo squad” to attack quickly any victim who surfaced?

Today, you get accused and it is Off With Your Head without a second look back. When It involved The Clintons, the women accusers were "White Trailer Park Trash you could pick up by waving a dollar bill."

A6C0EBF0-A15B-4336-9E9C-148A3238D3C0.jpeg

Oh, pullleeezzee! Everybody knows that it is wrong to touch another person, don't they? Male persons: stop whining. You know that this is true.
No. I didn't like being pinned against a wall, I didn't like having someone trying to stick his tongue down my throat. I didn't like having someone sitting on the front porch reaching over as I opened the door to my house to actually bite my buttocks. I don't like the people who wished to restrain me and unbutton my clothes.
This is NOT directed at every human person who lives in a male body. It is only directed at people who would do such disgraceful things and have no notion of morality and freedom.
No!, how about "oooOOOO Adam Sandler touched my leg!:" Sue his ass for sexual harassment.

I got fired when a girl accused me of sexual harassment. All I said to her was "if you want come look me up and we'll do something." She wasn't interested then accused me of sexual harassment. Other guys walked up to her and point blank asked her for bj's or traded drugs for sex. I was a gentleman.

What I do know is that I have listened to sexual deviants lecture me on how to treat women long enough.

Oh, pullleeezzee! Everybody knows that it is wrong to touch another person, don't they? Male persons: stop whining. You know that this is true.
No. I didn't like being pinned against a wall, I didn't like having someone trying to stick his tongue down my throat. I didn't like having someone sitting on the front porch reaching over as I opened the door to my house to actually bite my buttocks. I don't like the people who wished to restrain me and unbutton my clothes.
This is NOT directed at every human person who lives in a male body. It is only directed at people who would do such disgraceful things and have no notion of morality and freedom.
No!, how about "oooOOOO Adam Sandler touched my leg!:" Sue his ass for sexual harassment.
Why is this aggressive mistreatment funny? I'm glad that the veil is finally being ripped off of this disrespect of others. If people have decent parents, they know the rules of society. My post is true. These things happened to me. It is not my fault that some dads and moms didn't raise their sons well, to have respect for others.
My own late father was of Irish background, Christian faith. He always respected others. He never sat while any woman stood. Once inside, he would never think to not take his hat off. He loved my mother to pieces. He worried for my mom during the difficult births of his children. He addressed others as Mister, Miss, Ma'am. I never heard him say anything bad about a person of another faith or another ethnic background or darker skin color. He served honorably in the U.S. Army in WWII. What I mourn is the loss of honor, decency, and respect that people like my Dad brought to this country.

Well, have any of these allegations proved to be untrue? I mean, other than the one conservative O'Keefe tried to pass off in order to discredit the Washington Post, scumbag that he is.

Fact is, most seem to be legitimate accusations. Most of these incidents are happening in the workplace.
Love O’Keefe and Wapo discredited itself long ago and continues to.

Of course you "love" O'Keefe. Like attracts like. Scum loves scum.
o'Keefe's sting operations exposes the wicked and vindicate the truthful. WaPo was exposed to have done journalism for a change.

I don't think this is funny, but, any woman that puts her career above her self respect.... well....

Don't ask for equal rights if you don't have the courage to call someone out in the first place.
And don't give me that "what about single moms with kids shit".... most of these cases are NOT like that at all!

Without a doubt, there are some real jerks out there who have done bad things and need dealt with. Perhaps in some cases, they might be a victim themselves of circumstances or even have some problem that goes into the medical realm needing treatment. But it is quickly becoming clear a few things now:

1). Lawyers run this world and they have made us all afraid of our shadows for fear one might come after you next.

2). Women are quickly proving in their race to merge into the commonwealth of society at all levels that some of them are simply ill-prepared for this world and are making guys pay a terrible price for their being ill-equipped to deal with it.

3). All you need to do now is say the word "inappropriate behavior," and you can bring a corporation to its knees trembling in fear that if they don't immediately fire someone and take 12 steps to hire a legal firm to investigate and create an HR course to retrain all employees on "sensitivity," that they will end up in a court battle.

4). Many "career" women are by their very natures appearing much too sensitive to deal with all the realities of the outside world and are in for one continuous trauma lest some artificial bubble of protection be built around them at the expense of all else, meantime, most guys are not very sensitive at all. We have thick skin, toughened in order to survive; that is how we take land, conquer enemies, build empires, design missiles, create vast corporations, and win wars. This is a fatal conflict of incongruity between the sexes and by the early looks of it, men are now becoming the new target of vilification because of it to replace Civil War Statues of long dead soldiers (who incidentally were all men).

5). As the world drama unfolds in future decades now, it will be seen that nations whose men remain bold, daring men will in matters of war and business, always succeed far greater over other nations whose men are not.

ANOTHER MALE ICONIC FIGURE FALLS QUICKER THAN A TEAM OF RABID BEAVERS CAN FELL A REDWOOD TREE, THIS TIME, FOR JUST PUTTING HIS HAND ON A LADY'S BACK TO CONSOLE HER.

Garrison Keillor fired, says he put hand on woman's back

Best as I can tell, she was wearing a loose shirt with an open back in a business environment and somehow his hand inadvertently slipped under the fabric as he went to pat her on her back.
Ignorant rightwing nonsense.

No one is attacking men.

It's nature, men want sex. I just wish parents would tell their girls this.
Or, if TV and movies would make more realistic portrayals that would be nice....

and you'd think the president could do better than that, huh?

it's wrong to touch?

you don't have to answer;

Were you seriously abused as a child?

Forum List

Back