The New "In" Thing To Do! Bash Men!

If you don't know how to treat a woman then stay away from them. Stay single.
Lol, you think there is only one way to treat a woman?

Got news for you dude; there are as many different kinds of women with manifold expectations as there are different colors in a rainbow.

I have no issue with what's going on. Get them all.

Who is 'them'?

You think it is only the 'guilty' men?

No, the feminazis say that ALL men are rapists by birth, so you are not innocent either from their perspective, and that is the currently reigning perspective.

Oh, pullleeezzee! Everybody knows that it is wrong to touch another person, don't they? Male persons: stop whining. You know that this is true.
No. I didn't like being pinned against a wall, I didn't like having someone trying to stick his tongue down my throat. I didn't like having someone sitting on the front porch reaching over as I opened the door to my house to actually bite my buttocks. I don't like the people who wished to restrain me and unbutton my clothes.
This is NOT directed at every human person who lives in a male body. It is only directed at people who would do such disgraceful things and have no notion of morality and freedom.
What is so funny about this, person who rated this as "funny?" These attacks actually happened to me. Carried out by people whose parents taught their kids nothing about common decency. No morals. No religion. People who produced only common trash that attacked me. Exactly what is so "funny"?

Well, have any of these allegations proved to be untrue? I mean, other than the one conservative O'Keefe tried to pass off in order to discredit the Washington Post, scumbag that he is.

Fact is, most seem to be legitimate accusations. Most of these incidents are happening in the workplace.
Love O’Keefe and Wapo discredited itself long ago and continues to.

Of course you "love" O'Keefe. Like attracts like. Scum loves scum.
I guess that's why so many liberals work in the media and Hollywood, huh?

I have no issue with what's going on. Get them all.

Who is 'them'?

You think it is only the 'guilty' men?

No, the feminazis say that ALL men are rapists by birth, so you are not innocent either from their perspective, and that is the currently reigning perspective.
Let's remember the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template that the Left applies to all relationships.

Men are Oppressors in this template, and therefore perfectly worthy of anything they get.

Women are getting their revenge

Look at all the new job openings

Let's remember the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template that the Left applies to all relationships.

Men are Oppressors in this template, and therefore perfectly worthy of anything they get.

Well said.
What is missing from all of these recent "me too" situations is what part, if any, did the woman herself play? Perhaps none, but it isn't even being asked. In today's atmosphere if a guy even tried to say she played a part he would be crucified even worse.
What is to stop a woman from claiming sexual harassment years later in an event where she was an active participant, but simply claims she was not?

The problem is that men are so totally inept at picking up women

Let's remember the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template that the Left applies to all relationships. Men are Oppressors in this template, and therefore perfectly worthy of anything they get.
Well said. What is missing from all of these recent "me too" situations is what part, if any, did the woman herself play? Perhaps none, but it isn't even being asked. In today's atmosphere if a guy even tried to say she played a part he would be crucified even worse. What is to stop a woman from claiming sexual harassment years later in an event where she was an active participant, but simply claims she was not?
As I mentioned in another thread, these are dangerous times. First, virtually every conversation and situation immediately falls victim to hyperbole and narcissistic; second, our entire culture has become hyper-sensitive; and third, it's common knowledge that an allegation is immediately weaponized.

Given the childish nature of our country right now, this could spiral out of control overnight. Not a certainty, just a possibility.

Let's remember the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template that the Left applies to all relationships. Men are Oppressors in this template, and therefore perfectly worthy of anything they get.
Well said. What is missing from all of these recent "me too" situations is what part, if any, did the woman herself play? Perhaps none, but it isn't even being asked. In today's atmosphere if a guy even tried to say she played a part he would be crucified even worse. What is to stop a woman from claiming sexual harassment years later in an event where she was an active participant, but simply claims she was not?
As I mentioned in another thread, these are dangerous times. First, virtually every conversation and situation immediately falls victim to hyperbole and narcissistic; second, our entire culture has become hyper-sensitive; and third, it's common knowledge that an allegation is immediately weaponized.

Given the childish nature of our country right now, this could spiral out of control overnight. Not a certainty, just a possibility.

A guy exposing himself or grabbing pussy deserves to be fired
A guy trying to get laid should just be ridiculed for how inept he is

Well, have any of these allegations proved to be untrue? I mean, other than the one conservative O'Keefe tried to pass off in order to discredit the Washington Post, scumbag that he is.

Fact is, most seem to be legitimate accusations. Most of these incidents are happening in the workplace.

What makes O’Keefe “scum”? The fact that he does undercover journalism to expose corruption, or the fact he’s exposed progressive causes by doing so?

And if girls want their pussies grabbed by us, we can’t talk even talk about.

What makes O’Keefe “scum”? The fact that he does undercover journalism to expose corruption, or the fact he’s exposed progressive causes by doing so?
I think we know HIS answer to that.

What is a "sexual masher"???

Someone who makes a pass at a woman and she does not like it because he is not young or rich enough to attract her.
So you make a pass at a woman and she doesn't like it....it's only because she's the shallow one? That women are only attracted to youth and money?

This is like Tailhook 91 all over again...on a national scale....:rolleyes:

"girls"? This is more Roy Moore level molestation?

Women come up to you and say they want you to grab their pussy?

Forum List

Back