This Weeks "My 600 Pound Life".Features A 730ish Pound Patient.And He's Alive?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno: Last week it was twin girls around 600 pounds each. I just came across changing channels.Missed the first half. Had no idea what this patient weighed, they say he's about 735 pounds. The doctor thinks and is pretty sure he will die soon if he doesn't drop at least 150 pounds ASAP. They could barely get him back into his home.
Anyone watching now?
It just boggles the mind how he is even alive. I mentioned this last week, you would think that most people would drop dead if they blew up to even 400 pounds! I know I would!
:disbelief:

Last week it was twin girls around 600 pounds each

272 Kgs of pure lovin'

bea82973cfce7b6f3a895dfc6eb280be-mmhju6w5r917448suh4q5pi3regz8kmbyhmnj6k4xa.jpg

they make it seem so easy to gain weight, when I was 32? I worked alot and dropped to about 150, i had to gain asap! it was not easy, I finally got to a normal 190 a few years later. then i see these 600 pound people, and they can gain 100 pounds in a week!
Not fair !!!

It takes a village to raise a 600 pounder. They never get that big on their own.
i love it when the doctor asks the patients what their typical diet consists of.
Lets see, Macaroni&Cheese, Burgers,Pizza,Hot Pockets, Coke,Mt.Dew, Diet Dr Pepper, Philly Cheese Steak Sandwitches, Cheesy Potatoes, and lots of italian foods.
If that was me, I would of died 10 years ago

Can you imagine the team of nurses it would take to wipe his ass?
i still dont know how they get a bed pan under there
They can't. He just goes and the fat actually has to be lifted before he can be cleaned underneath. James has a girlfriend that would prop up the fat and clean under him.

Did you see his legs? He can't bring them together and the cellulitis is peeling the flesh off.

Can you imagine the team of nurses it would take to wipe his ass?
i still dont know how they get a bed pan under there
They can't. He just goes and the fat actually has to be lifted before he can be cleaned underneath. James has a girlfriend that would prop up the fat and clean under him.

Did you see his legs? He can't bring them together and the cellulitis is peeling the flesh off.
im still watching the next episode with the woman with giant legs. she could lose both legs if the doctor cant do anything about them

i love it when the doctor asks the patients what their typical diet consists of.
Lets see, Macaroni&Cheese, Burgers,Pizza,Hot Pockets, Coke,Mt.Dew, Diet Dr Pepper, Philly Cheese Steak Sandwitches, Cheesy Potatoes, and lots of italian foods.
If that was me, I would of died 10 years ago

Sounds like the Standard American Diet... which is why we are one of the most obese countries in the world, if not the most. I think things are changing though, people are waking up. Everybody should watch the documentaries Forks Over Knives and What The Health. (Unless one wants to stay fat and unhealthy.) :wink:

These cases of extreme obesity are simply natural selection in action; anyone who eats like that is too stupid to live, they deserve to be dead.

Forum List

Back