The New "In" Thing To Do! Bash Men!

Let's remember the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template that the Left applies to all relationships. Men are Oppressors in this template, and therefore perfectly worthy of anything they get.
Well said. What is missing from all of these recent "me too" situations is what part, if any, did the woman herself play? Perhaps none, but it isn't even being asked. In today's atmosphere if a guy even tried to say she played a part he would be crucified even worse. What is to stop a woman from claiming sexual harassment years later in an event where she was an active participant, but simply claims she was not?
As I mentioned in another thread, these are dangerous times. First, virtually every conversation and situation immediately falls victim to hyperbole and narcissistic; second, our entire culture has become hyper-sensitive; and third, it's common knowledge that an allegation is immediately weaponized.

Given the childish nature of our country right now, this could spiral out of control overnight. Not a certainty, just a possibility.

A guy exposing himself or grabbing pussy deserves to be fired
A guy trying to get laid should just be ridiculed for how inept he is
And if girls want their pussies grabbed by us, we can’t talk even talk about.
"girls"? This is more Roy Moore level molestation?
Shut the fuck up you sycophant.

Let's remember the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template that the Left applies to all relationships. Men are Oppressors in this template, and therefore perfectly worthy of anything they get.
Well said. What is missing from all of these recent "me too" situations is what part, if any, did the woman herself play? Perhaps none, but it isn't even being asked. In today's atmosphere if a guy even tried to say she played a part he would be crucified even worse. What is to stop a woman from claiming sexual harassment years later in an event where she was an active participant, but simply claims she was not?
As I mentioned in another thread, these are dangerous times. First, virtually every conversation and situation immediately falls victim to hyperbole and narcissistic; second, our entire culture has become hyper-sensitive; and third, it's common knowledge that an allegation is immediately weaponized.

Given the childish nature of our country right now, this could spiral out of control overnight. Not a certainty, just a possibility.

Women come up to you and say they want you to grab their pussy?

That isn’t what I said. Queers like you wouldn’t understand, when a chick wants it, it’s pretty obvious.

Never heard of groupies? they actually DO EXIST!

GET OUT MORE

Not exactly, but I’ve had several say they wanted to get naked with me.

I wasn’t very darned offended.

Oh for God's sake RW...you know what he means.
You can't take the worst offense and apply that to ALL accusations. You know damn well that Mac1958 is not talking about such overt/obvious harassment/assault.

That isn’t what I said. Queers like you wouldn’t understand, when a chick wants it, it’s pretty obvious.

Really?
What does she do....stick it out and point?

So Matt Lauer is not ugly, fairly handsome, rich....so it still bothered someone

Liberals kicked the pillars out from society that always guided us. Now they don’t know how to respond to the havoc they have unleashed.
Mike Pence’s rule of never being in a room alone with a woman besides his wife is starting to look pretty wise.

The honest facts:

Men have always been the pursuers and women the pursued going back to the dawn of time. I once read a Vedic treatise that explained that men are electric and women magnetic. Problem is that our society is quickly evolving exponentially since the Dark Ages and biology cannot keep up with cultural mores. No excuse for men to harass, assault or abuse women though (except if you live in an Islamic country). I don't mind, as more info comes to light now on people like Lauer, that apparently he was guilty of far more than originally known------ do you know that New Zealand may now be recalling a land deal there where he bought 16,000 acres because their law states that you must be of good character to own land in NZ? But are these things crimes? And if so, then where are the prosecutions.

That said, Angela Landsbury is quite right in pointing out though that women cannot feel totally blameless. Some go to extreme lengths to make themselves attractive, even sexual, provocative, alluring and irresistible, and we are surrounded by it in the media, so can they be entirely surprised then if occasionally they attract, entice and provoke a wrong response by someone who cannot handle it? Through your bait in the water and sooner or later you are bound to attract a shark.

But I ask, where in all of this then is Bill Clinton and the eleven women who in various degrees have documented his sexual harassment, assault and even rape? I will wait now for justice to finally be dished out. These are crimes, and I will wait to see how both the Clintons, the Democrats and the Media face this inconvenient fact.

Without a doubt, there are some real jerks out there who have done bad things and need dealt with.

Saying "all men are bad" is like saying "all blacks are bad" or "all jews are bad". It's stereotyping. You cannot make men irrelevant by the actions of a few of them. I know some REAL asshole women. In fact looking back, some of the most dedicated, vicious and recalcitrant petty tyrants in my life have been women. Running around 75% or better. Still, would I say "all women are assholes"? No.

Without a doubt, there are some real jerks out there who have done bad things and need dealt with.

Saying "all men are bad" is like saying "all blacks are bad" or "all jews are bad". It's stereotyping. You cannot make men irrelevant by the actions of a few of them. I know some REAL asshole women. In fact looking back, some of the most dedicated, vicious and recalcitrant petty tyrants in my life have been women. Running around 75% or better. Still, would I say "all women are assholes"? No.

Men are dogs

Some hide it better than others

Liberals kicked the pillars out from society that always guided us. Now they don’t know how to respond to the havoc they have unleashed.
Mike Pence’s rule of never being in a room alone with a woman besides his wife is starting to look pretty wise.

The honest facts:

Men have always been the pursuers and women the pursued going back to the dawn of time. I once read a Vedic treatise that explained that men are electric and women magnetic. Problem is that our society is quickly evolving exponentially since the Dark Ages and biology cannot keep up with cultural mores. No excuse for men to harass, assault or abuse women though (except if you live in an Islamic country). I don't mind, as more info comes to light now on people like Lauer, that apparently he was guilty of far more than originally known------ do you know that New Zealand may now be recalling a land deal there where he bought 16,000 acres because their law states that you must be of good character to own land in NZ? But are these things crimes? And if so, then where are the prosecutions.

That said, Angela Landsbury is quite right in pointing out though that women cannot feel totally blameless. Some go to extreme lengths to make themselves attractive, even sexual, provocative, alluring and irresistible, and we are surrounded by it in the media, so can they be entirely surprised then if occasionally they attract, entice and provoke a wrong response by someone who cannot handle it? Through your bait in the water and sooner or later you are bound to attract a shark.

But I ask, where in all of this then is Bill Clinton and the eleven women who in various degrees have documented his sexual harassment, assault and even rape? I will wait now for justice to finally be dished out. These are crimes, and I will wait to see how both the Clintons, the Democrats and the Media face this inconvenient fact.

"B B B Bu Bu Bu BuT BUT BUT CLINNTOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!"

Without a doubt, there are some real jerks out there who have done bad things and need dealt with. Perhaps in some cases, they might be a victim themselves of circumstances or even have some problem that goes into the medical realm needing treatment. But it is quickly becoming clear a few things now:

1). Lawyers run this world and they have made us all afraid of our shadows for fear one might come after you next.

2). Women are quickly proving in their race to merge into the commonwealth of society at all levels that some of them are simply ill-prepared for this world and are making guys pay a terrible price for their being ill-equipped to deal with it.

3). All you need to do now is say the word "inappropriate behavior," and you can bring a corporation to its knees trembling in fear that if they don't immediately fire someone and take 12 steps to hire a legal firm to investigate and create an HR course to retrain all employees on "sensitivity," that they will end up in a court battle.

4). Many "career" women are by their very natures appearing much too sensitive to deal with all the realities of the outside world and are in for one continuous trauma lest some artificial bubble of protection be built around them at the expense of all else, meantime, most guys are not very sensitive at all. We have thick skin, toughened in order to survive; that is how we take land, conquer enemies, build empires, design missiles, create vast corporations, and win wars. This is a fatal conflict of incongruity between the sexes and by the early looks of it, men are now becoming the new target of vilification because of it to replace Civil War Statues of long dead soldiers (who incidentally were all men).

5). As the world drama unfolds in future decades now, it will be seen that nations whose men remain bold, daring men will in matters of war and business, always succeed far greater over other nations whose men are not.

ANOTHER MALE ICONIC FIGURE FALLS QUICKER THAN A TEAM OF RABID BEAVERS CAN FELL A REDWOOD TREE, THIS TIME, FOR JUST PUTTING HIS HAND ON A LADY'S BACK TO CONSOLE HER.

Garrison Keillor fired, says he put hand on woman's back

Best as I can tell, she was wearing a loose shirt with an open back in a business environment and somehow his hand inadvertently slipped under the fabric as he went to pat her on her back.

And the whiny male WASPs of America finally complete their whiny little trifecta of self-pity and self-martyrdom:

1) Christians are oppressed

2) white people are oppressed

3) males are oppressed

I can't help but imagine historians of the future looking at the state of this country today, then seeing this whiny bullshit, and laughing so hard they spit their Coke 3000s through their noses.

Without a doubt, there are some real jerks out there who have done bad things and need dealt with. Perhaps in some cases, they might be a victim themselves of circumstances or even have some problem that goes into the medical realm needing treatment. But it is quickly becoming clear a few things now:

1). Lawyers run this world and they have made us all afraid of our shadows for fear one might come after you next.

2). Women are quickly proving in their race to merge into the commonwealth of society at all levels that some of them are simply ill-prepared for this world and are making guys pay a terrible price for their being ill-equipped to deal with it.

3). All you need to do now is say the word "inappropriate behavior," and you can bring a corporation to its knees trembling in fear that if they don't immediately fire someone and take 12 steps to hire a legal firm to investigate and create an HR course to retrain all employees on "sensitivity," that they will end up in a court battle.

4). Many "career" women are by their very natures appearing much too sensitive to deal with all the realities of the outside world and are in for one continuous trauma lest some artificial bubble of protection be built around them at the expense of all else, meantime, most guys are not very sensitive at all. We have thick skin, toughened in order to survive; that is how we take land, conquer enemies, build empires, design missiles, create vast corporations, and win wars. This is a fatal conflict of incongruity between the sexes and by the early looks of it, men are now becoming the new target of vilification because of it to replace Civil War Statues of long dead soldiers (who incidentally were all men).

5). As the world drama unfolds in future decades now, it will be seen that nations whose men remain bold, daring men will in matters of war and business, always succeed far greater over other nations whose men are not.

ANOTHER MALE ICONIC FIGURE FALLS QUICKER THAN A TEAM OF RABID BEAVERS CAN FELL A REDWOOD TREE, THIS TIME, FOR JUST PUTTING HIS HAND ON A LADY'S BACK TO CONSOLE HER.

Best as I can tell, she was wearing a loose shirt with an open back in a business environment and somehow his hand inadvertently slipped under the fabric as he went to pat her on her back.

And the whiny male WASPs of America finally complete their whiny little trifecta of self-pity and self-martyrdom:

3) males are oppressed

I can't help but imagine historians of the future looking at the state of this country today, then seeing this whiny bullshit, and laughing so hard they spit their Coke 3000s through their noses.

Stupid feminists won't let them act like goons anymore

Men are dogs

Told the daughter when she started dating that all men were pigs. After she'd been married for 10 years she asked me when Men stopped being Pigs.

My wife laughed "when they fly"

3) males are oppressed

^^^^^^^^ whiny post of the day

Oh, pullleeezzee! Everybody knows that it is wrong to touch another person, don't they? Male persons: stop whining. You know that this is true.
No. I didn't like being pinned against a wall, I didn't like having someone trying to stick his tongue down my throat. I didn't like having someone sitting on the front porch reaching over as I opened the door to my house to actually bite my buttocks. I don't like the people who wished to restrain me and unbutton my clothes.
This is NOT directed at every human person who lives in a male body. It is only directed at people who would do such disgraceful things and have no notion of morality and freedom.
and yet none of those things you mentioned deal with the topic of this post where a man who never had an issue had his hand slip where he immediately apologized and followed up in e-mail and was told all was good.

show me where this particular person fits into your rage-scenario.

Bashing men has been tried before. It never works for long. Men just say 'Fuck it" and leave. They do something else. Women eventually come around.

The honest facts:

Bill Clinton was lucky in that respect. He had a wife to go after and smear his victims. Didn’t she even run what she called a “bimbo squad” to attack quickly any victim who surfaced?

Men are dogs

Again, that's like saying "blacks are dogs. Some hide it better than others". I maintain some women are bitches. Are all women bitches therefore?

Forum List

Back