The Never Ending Hit Jobs On Trump

When will the MSM and Trump haters finally get to working on trying to make America. Instead of obstructing all that President Trump tries to do helping this country. We see your smear jobs and hit jobs that are unfairly put as false narratives hoping it sticks.

You're kidding right? Trump is his own worst enemy, when he's not shooting his mouth or twitter account off providing ammunition to his political enemies he's publicly attacking and alienating his own political allies. He's destroying his own Presidency and his most ardent supporters keep cheering him on while he does it; it's sad since he had the opportunity to do some good (like getting rid of Obamacare and doing tax reform) but those opportunities are being destroyed because he doesn't appear to have any self control or political acumen.

His staff needs to take away his phone and lock him in a cage since that seems to be the only way to protect President Twitter from himself.
Wow you say all this when he's barely in the transition of being president.
Yeah it's amazing he's been able to bring his Presidency to the brink of destruction so quickly......

All of it has actually helped putting things to light for the senate to work. It's not his fault. It's some of the crying senators still bitter about him winning.
Ummm.. apparently you missed the fact that in order for Trump to get anything done with respect to his legislative agenda he NEEDS those "crying senators" on his side and publicly attacking them isn't likely to accomplish that, he doesn't seem to have figured out that he needs them more than they need him.

When will the MSM and Trump haters finally get to working on trying to make America. Instead of obstructing all that President Trump tries to do helping this country. We see your smear jobs and hit jobs that are unfairly put as false narratives hoping it sticks.

You're kidding right? Trump is his own worst enemy, when he's not shooting his mouth or twitter account off providing ammunition to his political enemies he's publicly attacking and alienating his own political allies. He's destroying his own Presidency and his most ardent supporters keep cheering him on while he does it; it's sad since he had the opportunity to do some good (like getting rid of Obamacare and doing tax reform) but those opportunities are being destroyed because he doesn't appear to have any self control or political acumen.

His staff needs to take away his phone and lock him in a cage since that seems to be the only way to protect President Twitter from himself.
Yeah it's amazing he's been able to bring his Presidency to the brink of destruction so quickly......

All of it has actually helped putting things to light for the senate to work. It's not his fault. It's some of the crying senators still bitter about him winning.
Ummm.. apparently you missed the fact that in order for Trump to get anything done with respect to his legislative agenda he NEEDS those "crying senators" on his side and publicly attacking them isn't likely to accomplish that, he doesn't seem to have figured out that he needs them more than they need him.
Actually he brought back the boldness of what has been needed from a president. Already out of the loop how he made North Korea back away?

Actually he brought back the boldness of what has been needed from a president. Already out of the loop how he made North Korea back away?

Are you perchance referring to how Chinese diplomatic pressure and trade sanctions convinced the North Koreans to back off on the Guam threats after Trump unnecessarily escalated tensions with them?

Trump caused the escalation of tensions in the first place it was the Chinese that managed to ratchet them down.

谢谢 China

Are you perchance referring to how Chinese diplomatic pressure and trade sanctions convinced the North Koreans to back off on the Guam threats after Trump unnecessarily escalated tensions with them?

Trump caused the escalation of tensions in the first place it was the Chinese that managed to ratchet them down.

谢谢 China

China is still the same. Not doing anything. Though, when Trump let North Korea know about the "fire and fury" that would come if they hit the U.S. They backed down even more.

Trump built his Presidency on a mountain of hit jobs.

Elect a clown, don't be surprised when he brings a circus.
Because the envy of him being a private citizen boldly jumping in to be president :wink:

What was the reason he said women let him grab them by the pussy again?
Reflecting back when Trump was a celebrity more than 10 years ago? Should I play the video of Obama saying he likes his pussy?

Because the envy of him being a private citizen boldly jumping in to be president :wink:

Reflecting back when Trump was a celebrity more than 10 years ago? Should I play the video of Obama saying he likes his pussy?

Sure go right ahead. Does President Obama also admit to being a serial molester, an adulterer, as well as a star with unlimited pussy grabbing authority?

Sure go right ahead. Does President Obama also admit to being a serial molester, an adulterer, as well as a star with unlimited pussy grabbing authority?
Should I rewind when Obama's gay lover he smoked crack with admits on the stand how he's a liar? And mysteriously died after speaking truth how much of a fraud Obama is. But yeah, keep harping on assumption of him being that celebrity you don't even know.

I'm doing just fine. Orange has very little effect on my life personally. As far as the media and issues foreign and domestic reflecting the country, Orange and his sycophants have made a mockery of everything and the media is reacting to that. I find it amusing. Hateful losers make up his base, so it doesn't surprise me Orange is being investigated for possible cheating in the last election. America shat the bed by allowing this gallery of scoundrels to soil the highest office of the land. We will recover. History will not be kind to Orange.

I'm doing just fine. Orange has very little effect on my life personally. As far as the media and issues foreign and domestic reflecting the country, Orange and his sycophants have made a mockery of everything and the media is reacting to that. I find it amusing. Hateful losers make up his base, so it doesn't surprise me Orange is being investigated for possible cheating in the last election. America shat the bed by allowing this gallery of scoundrels to soil the highest office of the land. We will recover. History will not be kind to Orange.
You are actually not doing fine when you stereotype every Trump voter. Are you the actual bitter clinger? You might need help.

English please
Because you envy the fact he was a private citizen than an all talk no action politician?

Do you envy the fact that he was a private citizen turned all talk no action politician? Seems a weird thing to envy...

English please
Because you envy the fact he was a private citizen than an all talk no action politician?

Do you envy the fact that he was a private citizen turned all talk no action politician? Seems a weird thing to envy...
He's got his haters and the obstructionist democrats shaking. That's doing more than talk, skippy.

Are you talking about Trump punching himself in the face?

You are actually not doing fine when you stereotype every Trump voter. Are you the actual bitter clinger? You might need help.

Nope. If you were dumb enough to vote for Orange, you've made your bed. I'm not too interested in their opinions, because, like their choice of candidate, they're likely uninformed.

He admitted to being a drug addict and drug dealer selling drugs to CHILDREN. He drove as in DROVE in a marijuana smoke filled CHOOM wagon. It's a miracle that he didn't kill anyone. He admitted to eating PETS.

How can you possibly hold this degenerate up as some kind of acceptable icon? It's ludicrous.

He admitted to being a drug addict and drug dealer selling drugs to CHILDREN. He drove as in DROVE in a marijuana smoke filled CHOOM wagon. It's a miracle that he didn't kill anyone. He admitted to eating PETS.

How can you possibly hold this degenerate up as some kind of acceptable icon? It's ludicrous.
Trump is a child molester and is rumored to have raised Ivanka as his sex pet. But he's a hero to you.

Wow I can't believe you rationalize more for a guy lying not admitting he was bisexual. Rather than an American patriot like Trump. The dnc has kind of ruined hope, eh.

Trump is a child molester and is rumored to have raised Ivanka as his sex pet. But he's a hero to you.

More and more shit against the wall. Easy to assume it all on Trump. Especially when he's not an all talk, no action politician.

Should I rewind when Obama's gay lover he smoked crack with admits on the stand how he's a liar? And mysteriously died after speaking truth how much of a fraud Obama is. But yeah, keep harping on assumption of him being that celebrity you don't even know.

Yes I think you should.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Yes I think you should.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Finally someone I can watch spin LOL

giphy.gif

Go Trump

Forum List

Back