The Never Ending Hit Jobs On Trump

Because the envy of him being a private citizen boldly jumping in to be president :wink:
English please
Because you envy the fact he was a private citizen than an all talk no action politician?
No :cuckoo:

Now he's an all talk no action politician

Doing more within 7 months than Obama every did rambling about dividing the country. So, you just stay there and whine LOL
So what has he done?
Please tell. Encouraged nazis?
One supreme, nothing to do with him.
Economy about the same as O?
I guess you don't remember we were losing 750000 jobs a month when the dreaded uppity nixxer came in?
Back to the baseless stereotyping huh.

When will the MSM and Trump haters finally get to working on trying to make America. Instead of obstructing all that President Trump tries to do helping this country. We see your smear jobs and hit jobs that are unfairly put as false narratives hoping it sticks.

yes, how horrible that people tell the truth about him! :cuckoo:
Don't need too. Just look what he brags about, vaginas, peeking in teenage girls dressing rooms.
A real stand up guy.
I presume his white old fart cult aren't getting any

When will the MSM and Trump haters finally get to working on trying to make America. Instead of obstructing all that President Trump tries to do helping this country. We see your smear jobs and hit jobs that are unfairly put as false narratives hoping it sticks.

yes, how horrible that people tell the truth about him! :cuckoo:
Don't need too. Just look what he brags about, vaginas, peeking in teenage girls dressing rooms.
A real stand up guy.
I presume his white old fart cult aren't getting any
Still harping on the past about the celebrity life he left huh. At least he wasn't a politician like Obama saying the same thing. Trump wins again LOL

'The Never Ending Hit Jobs On Trump'

'Sedition' is in fashion on the Left ever since criminal Hillary was rejected a 2nd time...

:p

All they are doing is firming the support the president has - and bringing others into the fold out of pure disgust.

Forum List

Back