The Multiverse????

If ya don't like science and disbelieve in it, how is it you're on a plastic electronic computer right now? If you don't udnerstand something that'sfine, but because you personally don't udnerstand things doesn't mean they aren't in fact true or likely.

There's observational evidence for the multiverse theory. Isn't simply something some drunk physicist came up with one night and jotted down on a bar napkin.

Mysterious dark flow at the edge of the universe - physicsworld.com

I wonder how she thinks science works without theories.

I've seen your posts.

I suspect there isn't enough band width to list all of the things you wonder about.

The things you wonder about don't take any space at all.

If ya don't like science and disbelieve in it, how is it you're on a plastic electronic computer right now? If you don't udnerstand something that'sfine, but because you personally don't udnerstand things doesn't mean they aren't in fact true or likely.

There's observational evidence for the multiverse theory. Isn't simply something some drunk physicist came up with one night and jotted down on a bar napkin.

76aa7db7e0d6218ee1540441892a50d2.jpg

Science is a magical marxist plot.

38395454_p.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAT?! :)

" The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of infinite or finite possible universes..." Multiverse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

...wherein each has physical laws which contradict those of other universes....

Absurd, unprovable, untestable....clearly without a foundation....but not without an agenda.

5. One can see several reasons why atheists would embrace a theory such as 'the multiverse,' after all....if there were an infinite number of universes, well, ours is hardly a big deal....and there is less a necessity to bend one's knee to a Creator.
What a surprise.
Another conservative with a need to kneel.
What would the 1% do without devout conservatives?

38395454_p.jpg

Sheesh. You don't understand science real well do you? :D

The coolest part of this thread, is how perfectly the Left's responses over; certainly the last few pages, have proven the OP hypothesis, perfectly, with their being absolutely CLUELESS that they've done so.

It's BRILLIANT!

38395454_p.jpg

Well enough to know when people are joshing fortunately. ;)

38395454_p.jpg

Well enough to know when people are joshing fortunately. ;)

;)

I gave two aspects that must be accepted in order to believe a multiverse thesis....

a. that there are planets that operate via anti-gravity...things fall away from mass

b. that friction produces cold.

Would the ability to see more of the spectrum entice you to accept those premises?
Like I said, I don't know. The effects of a Wider Light Spectrum on the Brain and it's functions haven't been studied as that isn't even possible for a Man in his current state.

Also, the Laws of Physics were made by a Man here on THIS Earth in THIS Universe. Perhaps there is a Different set of Laws for other Universes that cannot be verified by the current Scientific Method?

I don't know but again, it's interesting to think about.

LOL!

The Laws of physics were made by a man?

ROFL!

Are you sure?

ROFLMNAO! Man... come on!

You're better than that...

I gave two aspects that must be accepted in order to believe a multiverse thesis....

a. that there are planets that operate via anti-gravity...things fall away from mass

b. that friction produces cold.

Would the ability to see more of the spectrum entice you to accept those premises?
Like I said, I don't know. The effects of a Wider Light Spectrum on the Brain and it's functions haven't been studied as that isn't even possible for a Man in his current state.

Also, the Laws of Physics were made by a Man here on THIS Earth in THIS Universe. Perhaps there is a Different set of Laws for other Universes that cannot be verified by the current Scientific Method?

I don't know but again, it's interesting to think about.

"...the Laws of Physics were made by a Man here on THIS Earth..."

So...you don't accept either science nor the scientific method, huh?

Each to his own.

The coolest part of this thread, is how perfectly the Left's responses over; certainly the last few pages, have proven the OP hypothesis, perfectly, with their being absolutely CLUELESS that they've done so.

It's BRILLIANT!

ROFL!

Take the few posts since I offered this... dead center proof of the OPs point. They're truly as clueless as they are helpless... .

I've seen your posts.

I suspect there isn't enough band width to list all of the things you wonder about.

The things you wonder about don't take any space at all.

You have just been catapulted to the lead in the category of "Unintentional Humor."

I don't 'wonder.'

I study, learn, and consider.

You should try it.

Some adult might help you get a library card.

Now that we've gotten the fools to expose themselves......
.... let's get all the dolts who are willing to accept the Multiverse Theory on the details that that belief encompasses.

While a religious individual would look at the fact that the parameters of the world are exactly what a Creator would have provided for us, scientific atheists, such as Brian Greene, say that the existence of one planet with such parameters suggests that there are other places with variations on these conditions and laws, i.e., the multiverse theory.
Does it?

Is there any such evidence?

That is the key to it being 'science,' isn't it? Evidence, testable in the lab, predictive in nature.....
Conjecture is not science....even if you hid it behind imaginary mathematics, you know, to fool the imbeciles.

10. "[Richard] Dawkins [outspoken atheist and author of 'The God Delusion], among others, has embraced the ‘multiverse,’ [the Landscape] idea, that there could be an infinite number of universes, each with some permutation of the natural laws of physics, vastly different from ours.

Why, then, scruple at the Deity? After all, the theologian need only apply to a single God and a single universe. Dawkins must appeal to infinitely many universes crammed with laws of nature wriggling indiscreetly and fundamental physical parameters changing as one travels the cosmos. And- the entire gargantuan structure scientifically unobservable and devoid of any connection to experience.

Now, get this: Dawkins actually writes, “The key difference between the radically extravagant God hypothesis and the apparently extravagant multiverse hypothesis, is one of statistical improbability.”
Berlinski, "The Devil's Delusion," chapter 7

Man.....that is funnnnnyyyyy!

"...statistical improbability...."???
God is less probable than "an infinite number of universes, each with some permutation of the natural laws of physics, vastly different from ours."
Really??? By what metric?

According to statistics, the average human being has one breast and one testicle.
Jenner....you out there???

Last edited:
Ok not "man made" but "MAN INTERPRETED" by his CURRENT understanding of the Universe.

Compared to what's out there, man has an extremely limited capacity to even BEGIN to understand it all.

That's why I mentioned the Narrow light Spectrum.

Ok not "man made" but "MAN INTERPRETED" by his CURRENT understanding of the Universe.

Compared to what's out there, man has an extremely limited capacity to even BEGIN to understand it all.

That's why I mentioned the Narrow light Spectrum.

No....not 'interpreted.'

If laws of physics....provable in the laboratory.

....as opposed to the Multiverse Theory.

Just because you can imagine it doesn't mean it is related to reality.

You know, like that recurring dream you have about you and Kate Upton....

images

Kate's hot but not my type. I like Latinas and Asians. Besides, I don't like chicks who are popular.

As far as the Multiverse Theory, I said (maybe not well enough) that a Multiverse could be possible just based on the fact that we haven't seen all of what's out there. It's within the realm of possibility.

And just to be clear, I'd there ARE Multiverses out there, well I'm sure God created them.

Kate's hot but not my type. I like Latinas and Asians. Besides, I don't like chicks who are popular.

As far as the Multiverse Theory, I said (maybe not well enough) that a Multiverse could be possible just based on the fact that we haven't seen all of what's out there. It's within the realm of possibility.

And just to be clear, I'd there ARE Multiverses out there, well I'm sure God created them.

Asians?

Go, you!

No....not 'interpreted.'

images

WAIT! Are you saying that Kate Upton is only theoretical?

Suddenly my world no longer makes sense... . :crybaby:

No....not 'interpreted.'

images

WAIT! Are you saying that Kate Upton is only theoretical?

Suddenly my world no longer makes sense... . :crybaby:

Wait....maybe she has a sister.....

Asians?

Go, you!

Right! My first little crush was on little Suzy Ho. (True Story... 1st grade. She was a super sweet kid until third grade, when 'Ho' was defined colloquially... at which point she began her first rough patch. Not to worry she came out of it fine, graduated first in our class. Last I heard she graduated from MIT, got married and was some big shot chemist... collecting some major bank.)

Forum List

Back