The Multiverse????

Kate's hot but not my type. I like Latinas and Asians. Besides, I don't like chicks who are popular.

As far as the Multiverse Theory, I said (maybe not well enough) that a Multiverse could be possible just based on the fact that we haven't seen all of what's out there. It's within the realm of possibility.

And just to be clear, I'd there ARE Multiverses out there, well I'm sure God created them.

Asians?

Go, you!

Right! My first little crush was on little Suzy Ho. (True Story... 1st grade. She was a super sweet kid until third grade, when 'Ho' was defined colloquially... at which point she began her first rough patch. Not to worry she came out of it fine, graduated first in our class. Last I heard she graduated from MIT, got married and was some big shot chemist... collecting some major bank.)

y'know.....rumor has it that there might be a few more Asians around.....

....don't give up hope.

Kate's hot but not my type. I like Latinas and Asians. Besides, I don't like chicks who are popular.

As far as the Multiverse Theory, I said (maybe not well enough) that a Multiverse could be possible just based on the fact that we haven't seen all of what's out there. It's within the realm of possibility.

And just to be clear, I'd there ARE Multiverses out there, well I'm sure God created them.

Kate Upton is every man's "Type". She looks like an experiment made from a men's suggestion box~! She's tall, and "PERFECTLY ROUND"... and I'm talking "Baby-bear's porridge" perfect... Put it to ya this way, if she hits 50 and still has it 'goin' on'... she could very possibly bump Jennifer Anniston from her delightful perch.

But we're talking crazy theoretical crap here my friend. <<<(Did ya see what I did there? Brought a seemingly TOTALLY OFF TOPIC comment right back to dead center topical! The Great One's power-thru... . :cool-45: )

Last edited:
11. It is, arguendo, as difficult to prove the existence of God as it is to disprove God's existence....yet the scientist- atheists see the attempt as their raison d'être.

As hypothetical and unprovable as IT is, they embrace the 'multiverse' because it appears to support their thesis. At it's core is the view that the laws of physics and mathematics lead to the creation of the universe out of nothing, and, it follows, it could happen over and over again. Hence....a multitude of universes.

I hate to burst their bubble (I don't really hate to) but, if there were an infinite number of universes, then, whatever created them, must be far more powerful than even what we imagined it to be, i.e., God.

Einstein famously said "Always seek out the simplest possible solution – but none simpler." Imagine the calculations, explanations, parameters necessary to account for all of the values throughout a multitude of universes.

Bear in mind, if tempted to accept the multiverse in place of the religious view, is that there is absolutely no way to validate the theory through experimentation or to obtain any data that might verify same.
The mathematical calculations used simply don't apply to any real world physical phenomenon.

Acceptance of the Multiverse Theory relies on the same thing as religion does: ...faith.

Well personally, I watch the Science channel quite a bit, and the idea of a multiverse sounds pretty freaking cool to me.

Nothing wrong with being curious and letting the mind wander.

Y'know....I was thinking the same sort of thing when I learned to spin straw into gold.

PC you know what the Corpus Callosum is and what its used for? It brings the Left/Logical side of the brain together with the Right/Creative side so that we may "see" where we are on this earth and (gasp!) IMAGINE what it must be like somewhere out there! Blasphemy I know!

There is a whole range of science, mostly physics, that I lack the mathmatical capacity to understand. That doesn't mean it isn't science.
Imagine what an exciting time it must be to be in that field right now.

"Imagine" is the operative term.

Imagine is the only thing you can do, because you obviously don't know any science.

1. Prove you're not a lying gutter snipe by providing any ......ANY.....examples of my being incorrect, about science, in the thread.

2. Wipe that drool off your chin.
It's disgusting.

Thinking of Family Guy's "Road to the Multiverse" PC, somewhere there's a universe where you actually know what you're talking about. :)

Thinking of Family Guy's "Road to the Multiverse" PC, somewhere there's a universe where you actually know what you're talking about. :)

Could you give any examples of me not knowing what I'm talking about?

No?

So, in reality, you've been shredded and resort to a drive by, vapid, sophomoric attempt to regain the face you never had.

Actually, you are the reason I come to the board. My doctor is treating me for Low Tolerance Syndrome....she hopes that within a few years I'll be able to put up with morons like you.

No?

So, in reality, you've been shredded and resort to a drive by, vapid, sophomoric attempt to regain the face you never had.

Actually, you are the reason I come to the board. My doctor is treating me for Low Tolerance Syndrome....she hopes that within a few years I'll be able to put up with morons like you.

Well you're in luck!

"Socrates said, "The unexamined life is not worth living." But I say, "The unchallenged faith is not worth sharing. For just as vigorous exercise causes microscopic tears in muscle, and fractures in bones which then grow back stronger than before, so does having our faith in things challenged, struck, shaken, and scutinized, after which, it reforms stronger precisely because it was attacked."" - Me

No?

Well you're in luck!

"Socrates said, "The unexamined life is not worth living." But I say, "The unchallenged faith is not worth sharing. For just as vigorous exercise causes microscopic tears in muscle, and fractures in bones which then grow back stronger than before, so does having our faith in things challenged, struck, shaken, and scutinized, after which, it reforms stronger precisely because it was attacked."" - Me
A curious mind is a very, very good thing.

No?

Well you're in luck!

"Could you give any examples of me not knowing what I'm talking about?"

You were given the opportunity to defend your charge....of course you couldn't.

So....with very little effort you have become our main source of greenhouse gases.

It remains my fondest hope that you end up the way the Hindenburg did.....and for the very same reason.

No?

Well you're in luck!

A curious mind is a very, very good thing.

Unless you're a cat. ;)

No?

Well you're in luck!

So....with very little effort you have become our main source of greenhouse gases.

It remains my fondest hope that you end up the way the Hindenburg did.....and for the very same reason.

Nice to know little pokes and prods upset you so much you spend an hour or so fuming and replying to them. Have you considered a decaffeinated brand? :)

No?

Well you're in luck!

Nice to know little pokes and prods upset you so much you spend an hour or so fuming and replying to them. Have you considered a decaffeinated brand? :)

I admit I have very little patience for low life gutter snipes.

Perhaps if you were to warn me in advance by changing your avi to 'Low Life Gutter Snipe,' I might be persuaded to count ten before I provide what you deserve.

Forum List

Back