The Most Famous Fakes In Science

So, your god came from Mars, as was it the Branch Davidians, or the Mormans It’s hard tell which strange version of Christianity you believe in. They all believe in stupid stuff.

Lol. Atheism has led you to looney tunes land. It sounds like you're talking about your family of Branch Davidians, Mormans (sic), and those that believe in stupid shit because they have feces for brains like you and your relatives.
You’re no Christian with language and posts like that . You’re a fraud hanging on to ignorance because somehow, you slept in the back row during bio classes.

It still doesn't change what God created in 7 days. That is a much better explanation for everything than big bang and abiogenesis. Everything that God said in the Bible has been contradicted by Evolution. That could not be a coincidence. The atheists and their scientists had to get rid of their opposition from peer reviews in order to achieve it. Thus, you believe in lies and fake science and why the subject of this thread.
Actually untrue. The story of creation was written by POETS...not scientists...and was originally a verbal explanation of creation for the benefit of largely unlettered, illiterate people. The sequence of events described are NOT that incompatible with the Big Bang theory.

You are wrong. God wrote the Bible; It was God breathed and even states so in the Bible. The Bible was transcribed by different peoples from all walks of life through divine inspiration. How else could it be so correct? Then there is no evidence for what you claim comparing the Bible to the bullshit of evolution. Evolution contradicts everything God wrote, so the false science writers were likely inspired by Satan.
If your gods wrote the Bible, can we assume your gods lied about the tales and fables of Matthew, Mark, Luke, Fred and Jose’?

Little did that evil family of sinners know that God was about to murder them with a flood.

It was punishment for their sins. The humans had become so evil that the innocent weren't safe anymore. We appear to be heading towards the same fate this time by fire. It's hard to imagine how humans could become so evil, but we have diverse and powerful weapons among our nations.
That presents a problem. As you claim your gods designed A&E (not the cable station), your gods’ design had a flaw. They designed imperfect humans. It seems rather petty that your gods would punish all of humanity for their incompetent design.

If he actually told the truth, he's go broke.
No, sorry. He can never say another word and continue to get rich off of royalties from his excellent books. That's a luxury that renowned scientists enjoy.
Which is why Dawkins' YouTube videos are proof that he makes up and manipulates verses.
I see. Well, personally, i don't turn to Dawkins for analysis of mythology.

But he certainly has a lot to teach about biology. Here is an excellent video of Dawkins explaining, in terms children can understand, how complex structures can evolve over time, using the evolution of the eye as an example:

If he actually told the truth, he's go broke.
No, sorry. He can never say another word and continue to get rich off of royalties from his excellent books. That's a luxury that renowned scientists enjoy.
Which is why Dawkins' YouTube videos are proof that he makes up and manipulates verses.
I see. Well, personally, i don't turn to Dawkins for analysis of mythology.

But he certainly has a lot to teach about biology. Here is an excellent video of Dawkins explaining, in terms children can understand, how complex structures can evolve over time, using the evolution of the eye as an example:

Yes...into one of millions of male/female pairs that will produce yet more male/female pairs.
Do you ever use your brain?

The purpose of life, according to Richard Dawkins. He is FAILING at it and failing very miserably.
Listen and learn how miserably Dawkins and his fellow atheists are FAILING. It's hilarious science at its best.

The purpose of life, according to Richard Dawkins. He is FAILING at it and failing very miserably.
Listen and learn how miserably Dawkins and his fellow atheists are FAILING. It's hilarious science at its best.

Most atheists I have met have one child to take care of them when their partying days are over.

Most atheists I have met have one child to take care of them when their partying days are over.

One of countless reasons atheists have to be bitter and antagonistic and call you profane names.
That’s a real hate-fest you have going. Declare the gee-had is on.
Do you realize how boring you are?
Do you realize that cleaning up dirt that hasn't had a chance to evolve is murder?
I was simply commenting on how the hyper-religious were in a bit of a lather as they played their game of one-upsmanship.

One of countless reasons atheists have to be bitter and antagonistic and call you profane names.
Do you realize that cleaning up dirt that hasn't had a chance to evolve is murder?
I was simply commenting on how the hyper-religious were in a bit of a lather as they played their game of one-upsmanship.
It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with the nonsense of evolution.
How did all of those single celled, non-sexual creatures become millions of male/female pairs?
Of course you will make believe you don't know what my question is.
On the other hand, you are probably dumber than a Flat-Earther.

It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with the nonsense of evolution.
How did all of those single celled, non-sexual creatures become millions of male/female pairs?
Actually, your hate-fest has everything to do with evolution. Biological evolution is a direct contradiction to your 6,000 year old planet and claims to magic and supernaturalism.

Actually, your hate-fest has everything to do with evolution. Biological evolution is a direct contradiction to your 6,000 year old planet and claims to magic and supernaturalism.
I explained why the earth is not 6,000 years old and, as usual, your hate filled ego is void of anything that anyone posts that is contrary to your ideology.
And don't dare say I didn't explain it because that will simply prove what a dumb sack of shit you are.
God is the all-knowing being who created all the knowledge that His creatures possess.

What you are suggesting is magic and well beyond coincidence.

I explained why the earth is not 6,000 years old and, as usual, your hate filled ego is void of anything that anyone posts that is contrary to your ideology.
And don't dare say I didn't explain it because that will simply prove what a dumb sack of shit you are.
God is the all-knowing being who created all the knowledge that His creatures possess.

Please wipe that unseemly drool from your keyboard.

Why did the gods invent polychaete worms that reproduce asexually?

Easy...God can anything.

But...my question was asked several days ago and you can't provide a logical answer so you keep diverting from the main issue...

“God (the gods- ed.), is (are -ed.) the all-knowing being(s) who created all the knowledge that His creatures possess...because I said so.

Easy...God can anything.

But...my question was asked several days ago and you can't provide a logical answer so you keep diverting from the main issue...

You meant to write “the gods can do anything.”

You forgot to add: “because I say so”

Easy...God can anything.

Why do you think there is more that one God?
Because some egoists decided to create a god for each of their desires?
Like Eros, for sexually aroused people?
The atheist god is science.

Easy...God can anything.

Why do you think there is more that one God?
Because some egoists decided to create a god for each of their desires?
Like Eros, for sexually aroused people?
The atheist god is science.
Why do you think there is only one god? Lots of gods (consortiums of unionized gods), have come and gone before the invention of your gods.

Forum List

Back