The Most Famous Fakes In Science

If your gods wrote the Bible, can we assume your gods lied about the tales and fables of Matthew, Mark, Luke, Fred and Jose’?

I said God wrote the Bible and you are also wrong about God lying. It is Satan who rebelled, contradicted what God said, and lied with his Antibible of Evolution written by a variety of atheist scientists over 1500 years. As follows, science backs up the Bible while there is no scientific method to evolution.

That presents a problem. As you claim your gods designed A&E (not the cable station), your gods’ design had a flaw. They designed imperfect humans. It seems rather petty that your gods would punish all of humanity for their incompetent design.

No, God created Adam and Eve. There was no flaw as they were perfect and the world was perfect. However, God gave them free will as he didn't want robots that he would have to command. They only had to not do one thing and that was to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Today, God gives us a positive test of believing in Jesus as our Savior. However, many fail this test due to their free will. Thus, God set it up so that we will know our results with the tribulations after the second coming of Jesus.

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.
Would you continue to believe it?
It is....and you do. I'll prove it in this thread.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

“Evolution is a fact.” Science Believers

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

The Pretense Called Evolution

and

The Biology Term For History

Both scrupulously documented and supported.

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

And, why is it acceptable, or necessary, to lie to make the point?
But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…
I'll prove evolution to you. Look at houses and clothes from 200 years ado. People were a lot smaller back then, meaning that over time, we're evolving to be taller humans. It's a fact.
No, we have more meat in our diet.

Huh ? What ever that means. Branch Davidians and Mormans are devout Christians aren’t they?

It means the feces in your head continues to leak out as you are still discussing religion in the S&T forum. Let's give up on you and say you are a shitz for brainz dunderhead in science. Creation science and I get a score of 100% while atheist science and you get a score of 0%. Just believing in AGW with no evidence gives you a zero.

Seriously ? Do you mean to say that dinosaurs existed just a few thousand years ago ? Like, Adam and Eve and T Rex where cavorting for the same Apple ?

The evidence for dinosaurs existing thousands of years ago with humans is the soft tissue still remaining in the fossils. Furthermore, we can still do radiocarbon dating on the dinosaur fossils (which could not be done if they were millions of years old) and they're around 10,000 years old. It goes to show humans and dinosaurs lived together on a young Earth.

What about all those little charts showing temperature extremes millions of years ago that you guys used to argue against global warming...was that all Fake, or is what you’re saying now fake ? Or, more likely, you guys are all FOS.

Basically, there is no evidence that humans are the cause of AGW. The Earth is not warming as the atheists, liberals, and their scientists have claimed. We still have periods of warming and cooling. The facts show warming of about 0.72-1.44 °F over the last 100 years. Also, water vapor, not CO2, is the most influential greenhouse gas. It is difficult to determine what effect, if any, mankind has on worldwide water vapor levels. Thus, the facts also show humans aren't to blame for the slight warming.
You guys continually amaze me by your ignorance. Seriously, you can’t get hired at any institute of higher learning, any related corporation, any government agency and make these stupid claims about evolution or AGW. You guys are a laughing stock. Not among your equally dumb brethren, but really smart eight graders .

You guys continually amaze me by your ignorance. Seriously, you can’t get hired at any institute of higher learning, any related corporation, any government agency and make these stupid claims about evolution or AGW. You guys are a laughing stock. Not among your equally dumb brethren, but really smart eight graders .

There are people in the universities that believe like I do. There are creation scientists in universities who believe in God and creation. They just have to keep a low profile. I work in a government agency and there are people who laugh at the scientists who believe in AGW. It's not a serious science problem, but a political one. Liberals like you are just stupid buffoons. I would say the people who believe in AGW are the laughing stock. Not when the facts are against them. Most of us here realized you are too stupid to realize what the facts I pointed out like water vapor as the most influential greenhouse gas and minute changes in temperature over 100 years mean. You can be ignored because you are a ignoramus.

Keep reminding yourself as a science illiterate, that there is NO SUCH THING as creation science.

And in the next breath, you go from ignoramus to moron to idiot. Like I said science does not back up evolution. There is absolutely no science behind it whatsoever except for natural selection (Alfred Russel Wallace's version preferred).

If your gods wrote the Bible, can we assume your gods lied about the tales and fables of Matthew, Mark, Luke, Fred and Jose’?

I said God wrote the Bible and you are also wrong about God lying. It is Satan who rebelled, contradicted what God said, and lied with his Antibible of Evolution written by a variety of atheist scientists over 1500 years. As follows, science backs up the Bible while there is no scientific method to evolution.

That presents a problem. As you claim your gods designed A&E (not the cable station), your gods’ design had a flaw. They designed imperfect humans. It seems rather petty that your gods would punish all of humanity for their incompetent design.

No, God created Adam and Eve. There was no flaw as they were perfect and the world was perfect. However, God gave them free will as he didn't want robots that he would have to command. They only had to not do one thing and that was to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Today, God gives us a positive test of believing in Jesus as our Savior. However, many fail this test due to their free will. Thus, God set it up so that we will know our results with the tribulations after the second coming of Jesus.
It's a nonsense claim that your gods wrote the bible.

I'm not clear where you got your invented tales of A&E but regarding Genesis fable, the facts are that your gods lied and satan told the truth.

What else have you gods lied to you about?

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

and

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…
I'll prove evolution to you. Look at houses and clothes from 200 years ado. People were a lot smaller back then, meaning that over time, we're evolving to be taller humans. It's a fact.
No, we have more meat in our diet.
It’s still evolution no matter what the cause.

There are people in the universities that believe like I do.
Ha ha
There are a small number of people who are crazy who attend every universities, of course.
But you totally miss the point. Collectively when you look at the universities of the wold, none have adopted your POV in final consensus . That’s where the 97% comes in. You’re arguing that that the small minority of lunatics are smarter then the work done by the vast majority of the smartest people on earth in any one science fields. Get real. At universities,EVERYONES ideas are considered but on,y those what pass the muster of follow work using the scientific method, are adopted by these facilities.

NONE of your crazy ideas are. Even Evangelical or other religious backed schools of higher learning can’t back these ideas officially backed and still remain accredited. You’re a fringe element.

Go for it.
Check out Duke, BYU, southern Methodist, ND and a plethora of other religious backed schools and check their positions on the accredited courses the teach and offer, they all teach evolution in their accredited courses for graduation and certification.

Last edited:
Creation science an
Keep reminding yourself as a science illiterate, that there is NO SUCH THING as creation science.

Wow!

Your sort really gets snarky when their indoctrination is revealed.
There is no such thing as science creation, creation science or any way you want to play woo woo with your words. ....deal with it. Creationism is not science. Illiteracy comes in all forms. Your’s is definitely in science.

And this…

and

Add Trump to the list of liars that lie to make a point. He thinks that he knows more than the medical community.
An investor in the "H" drug company and I would not be surprised if he owned stock in Lysol, yes?

And this…

and

Add Trump to the list of liars that lie to make a point. He thinks that he knows more than the medical community.
An investor in the "H" drug company and I would not be surprised if he owned stock in Lysol, yes?

Would the 'medical community' to which you refer be the one that reversed it's advice every other day?

“But we closed those borders very early, against the advice of a lot of professionals, and we turned out to be right. I took a lot of heat for that,” Trump said on March 4.
The Facts on Trump's Travel Restrictions

And this…

and

Would the 'medical community' to which you refer be the one that reversed it's advice every other day?

“But we closed those borders very early, against the advice of a lot of professionals, and we turned out to be right. I took a lot of heat for that,” Trump said on March 4.
Trump did not close the borders. He closed the border to the Chinese, who he is using as a re-election tool.
He did not close the borders to 2 million Europeans, who flooded Kennedy and Newark airports and spread the virus as they traveled.
The medical community, to which I refer, changed its recommendations as new information on the virus was analyzed. Let's remember that this virus is very new and very different from the flu. Trump operates with his "gut"
so he doesn't follow the advice given since he thinks he knows more than the doctors.

And this…

and

Trump did not close the borders. He closed the border to the Chinese, who he is using as a re-election tool.
He did not close the borders to 2 million Europeans, who flooded Kennedy and Newark airports and spread the virus as they traveled.
The medical community, to which I refer, changed its recommendations as new information on the virus was analyzed. Let's remember that this virus is very new and very different from the flu. Trump operates with his "gut"
so he doesn't follow the advice given since he thinks he knows more than the doctors.

So you're still voting for Soleimani????

And this…

and

Trump is a danger to our democracy, so Mickey mouse will do it for me.

And this…

and

Actually, your deep and abiding ignorance is the danger.

Bet you hear that a lot.

And this…

and

Bet you hear that a lot.
Yes, from uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters because that is all they know.

And this…

and

Bet you hear that a lot.
Yes, from uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters because that is all they know.

So, in November, this will be the program for which you will cast your support:

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

See if you recognize the similarity in this Margaret Mead, anthropologist, quote: The natives are superficially agreeable, but they go in for cannibalism, headhunting, infanticide, incest, avoidance and joking relationships, and biting lice in half with their teeth.

One wonders, if she were still alive, what her views of this Democrat Party would be.

And this…

and

Bet you hear that a lot.

So, in November, this will be the program for which you will cast your support:

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

See if you recognize the similarity in this Margaret Mead, anthropologist, quote: The natives are superficially agreeable, but they go in for cannibalism, headhunting, infanticide, incest, avoidance and joking relationships, and biting lice in half with their teeth.

One wonders, if she were still alive, what her views of this Democrat Party would be.
Heavens to Mergatroid!

Forum List

Back