The Most Famous Fakes In Science

Most atheists I have met have one child to take care of them when their partying days are over.

One of countless reasons atheists have to be bitter and antagonistic and call you profane names.
That’s a real hate-fest you have going. Declare the gee-had is on.
Do you realize how boring you are?
Do you realize that cleaning up dirt that hasn't had a chance to evolve is murder?
I was simply commenting on how the hyper-religious were in a bit of a lather as they played their game of one-upsmanship.
It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with the nonsense of evolution.
How did all of those single celled, non-sexual creatures become millions of male/female pairs?
Of course you will make believe you don't know what my question is.
On the other hand, you are probably dumber than a Flat-Earther.
Actually, your hate-fest has everything to do with evolution. Biological evolution is a direct contradiction to your 6,000 year old planet and claims to magic and supernaturalism.
I explained why the earth is not 6,000 years old and, as usual, your hate filled ego is void of anything that anyone posts that is contrary to your ideology.
And don't dare say I didn't explain it because that will simply prove what a dumb sack of shit you are.
God is the all-knowing being who created all the knowledge that His creatures possess.

How did all of those single celled, non-sexual creatures become millions of male/female pairs?
What you are suggesting is magic and well beyond coincidence.
Please wipe that unseemly drool from your keyboard.

Why did the gods invent polychaete worms that reproduce asexually?
Easy...God can anything.

But...my question was asked several days ago and you can't provide a logical answer so you keep diverting from the main issue...

You meant to write “the gods can do anything.”

You forgot to add: “because I say so”
Why do you think there is more that one God?
Because some egoists decided to create a god for each of their desires?
Like Eros, for sexually aroused people?
The atheist god is science.
Why do you think there is only one god? Lots of gods (consortiums of unionized gods), have come and gone before the invention of your gods.
Were you abused by a priest or a nun?
How old were you?

Most atheists I have met have one child to take care of them when their partying days are over.

One of countless reasons atheists have to be bitter and antagonistic and call you profane names.
Do you realize that cleaning up dirt that hasn't had a chance to evolve is murder?
I was simply commenting on how the hyper-religious were in a bit of a lather as they played their game of one-upsmanship.
It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with the nonsense of evolution.
Actually, your hate-fest has everything to do with evolution. Biological evolution is a direct contradiction to your 6,000 year old planet and claims to magic and supernaturalism.
I explained why the earth is not 6,000 years old and, as usual, your hate filled ego is void of anything that anyone posts that is contrary to your ideology.
And don't dare say I didn't explain it because that will simply prove what a dumb sack of shit you are.
God is the all-knowing being who created all the knowledge that His creatures possess.

Easy...God can anything.

But...my question was asked several days ago and you can't provide a logical answer so you keep diverting from the main issue...

Why do you think there is only one god? Lots of gods (consortiums of unionized gods), have come and gone before the invention of your gods.
How old were you?
I knew my last post would cause you to skedaddle.

Easy...God can anything.

How old were you?
Not at all.
What religions have proof that they've been around for millions of years?
I hear the Hindus claim to have a book from the gods but they can't produce it for carbon dating because they threw it into a volcano.
You can't make this bullshit up.
One of your gods is the Internet.

How old were you?

Easy...God can anything.

How old were you?
Not at all.
I hear the Hindus claim to have a book from the gods but they can't produce it for carbon dating because they threw it into a volcano.

How old were you?
Religions have been around for millions of years? Even before there were people to invent them?

Fascinating!

Tell us more, please.

Easy...God can anything.

How old were you?
Not at all.

How old were you?
Religions have been around for millions of years? Even before there were people to invent them?

Fascinating!

Tell us more, please.
I see you are critiquing a subject you have never researched.
Hindus, who represent, oh, about a 1/5th of the world's population, insist they have been in existence for billions of years.
Hindus also worship all living creatures.
The Chinese, who represent, oh, about a 1/5th of the world's population, insist non-Chinese came from other planets.
Christianity and Islam are overt rip-offs of Judaism, which claims people have been around for almost 7,000 years.

Judaism believes there is a God and all we want is for people to leave us alone.
Christianity and Islam believe there is one God.

I have to presume that your "gods" complex comes from watching too many movies filmed in India.

Hindus, who represent, oh, about a 1/5th of the world's population, insist they have been in existence for billions of years.
The Chinese, who represent, oh, about a 1/5th of the world's population, insist non-Chinese came from other planets.
Christianity and Islam are overt rip-offs of Judaism, which claims people have been around for almost 7,000 years.
Judaism believes there is a God and all we want is for people to leave us alone.

I have to presume that your "gods" complex comes from watching too many movies filmed in India.
You're a LYING Full of **** Orthoducks CULTIST Clown. The stupidest religionist/cultist in America.
An embarrassment to us scientifically literate/superior secular and atheist Jews.
Still waiting for your (LIE) Orthodachshund Nobel winners.

"..Hindus find support for, or foreshadowing of evolutionary ideas in scriptures.[5] For example, the concept of Dashavatara can be seen as having some similarities to Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.The first incarnation of Vishnu in the form of a fish resembles the evolutionary origin of fish in the Silurian Period.​
In a survey of 909 people, 77% of its respondents in India agreed that enough scientific evidence exists to support Charles Darwin’s Theory of Evolution, and 85% of God-believing people said they agree with evolution as well.[6][7] According to the survey conducted by Pew Forum in the United States, 80% of Hindus agree that evolution is the best explanation for the origin of human life on earth.[8].."

`

Last edited:

Easy...God can anything.

How old were you?
Not at all.

How old were you?

Fascinating!

Tell us more, please.

I see you are dancing around your false claims. The Hindu may believe their gods existed before human history.

Nothing at all about billions of years, It's in bad form for you to invent the histories of other peoples gods.

You're a LYING Full of **** Orthoducks CULTIST Clown. The stupidest religionist/cultist in America.
An embarrassment to us scientifically literate/superior secular and atheist Jews.
Still waiting for your (LIE) Orthodachshund Nobel winners.

"..Hindus find support for, or foreshadowing of evolutionary ideas in scriptures.[5] For example, the concept of Dashavatara can be seen as having some similarities to Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.The first incarnation of Vishnu in the form of a fish resembles the evolutionary origin of fish in the Silurian Period.​
In a survey of 909 people, 77% of its respondents in India agreed that enough scientific evidence exists to support Charles Darwin’s Theory of Evolution, and 85% of God-believing people said they agree with evolution as well.[6][7] According to the survey conducted by Pew Forum in the United States, 80% of Hindus agree that evolution is the best explanation for the origin of human life on earth.[8].."

`
Did I upset your fragile ego?
Oh, India!
The land of 1,000 Castes where over 99% of the population shits in the street...cool.
Or...
Oh, India! Where they worship cows and anything that moves.
Or...
Oh, India! Where the educational system is so good they are desperate to come to US univeristies.

Yeah, you're really pulling out the all the intellectually superior stops now.

Feeling stupid yet?
Or are you too stupid to know that you just made an intellectual a$$ out of yourself.

Easy...God can anything.

How old were you?
Not at all.

How old were you?

Fascinating!

Tell us more, please.

I see you are dancing around your false claims. The Hindu may believe their gods existed before human history.

Nothing at all about billions of years, It's in bad form for you to invent the histories of other peoples gods.
Thanks for admitting you don't do any research on any subject.

Easy...God can anything.

How old were you?
Not at all.

How old were you?

Fascinating!

Tell us more, please.

You could have admitted you posted nonsense and were called out on it.

Easy...God can anything.

How old were you?
Not at all.

How old were you?

Fascinating!

Tell us more, please.

You could have admitted you posted nonsense and were called out on it.
Uh...no.
You just didn't bother to look up their ludicrous claims.

You never have to worry about debating an Orthodox on anything but the Talmud.
They know NOTHING.
Independent just rambles/Fabricates on, Never citing any sources/links.
A complete non-intellect who can be defeated with any 10-second google.

`

Last edited:

You never have to worry about debating an Orthodox on anything but the Talmud.
They know NOTHING.
Independent just rambles/Fabricates on, Never citing any sources/links.
A complete non-intellect who can be defeated in any 10-second google.

`
And what did you just quote?
A survey from a shithole nation?
An opinion piece!
I'm glad to know you consider an opinion a fact.

Which is why Dawkins' YouTube videos are proof that he makes up and manipulates verses.

The purpose of life, according to Richard Dawkins. He is FAILING at it and failing very miserably.
Listen and learn how miserably Dawkins and his fellow atheists are FAILING. It's hilarious science at its best.

Jesus, most Christians seem to be interested in multiple wives and wedding underaged children while having sex with little boys. And then there’s Trump.

An opinion piece!
The Topic WAS "OPINION" you 12 IQ ASSHOLE.
YOU said what Indians/Hindus thought/believed.

I Busted that you LYING POS.

You REMAIN TOO STUPID TO DEBATE.

`
`

An opinion piece!
The Topic WAS "OPINION" you 12 IQ ASSHOLE.
YOU said what Indians/Hindus thought/believed.

I Busted that you LYING POS.

You REMAIN TOO STUPID TO DEBATE.

`
`
Uh...
I said what religious Hindus believe and you posted a non-sequitur.

I see. So what you are asking is how sexual reproduction evolved. If you use big boy words, this will all be much quicker.

So, before you waste everyone's time...have you tried to look this up? Because you can look this up. Did you try to look this up, found the explanations way too complicated, and so came here to beg someone to explain it to you like you are 5 years old? Because that is the only valid reason i can see for anyone bothering to spoonfeed you the answer to your question.

Which is why Dawkins' YouTube videos are proof that he makes up and manipulates verses.

The purpose of life, according to Richard Dawkins. He is FAILING at it and failing very miserably.
Listen and learn how miserably Dawkins and his fellow atheists are FAILING. It's hilarious science at its best.

Jesus, most Christians seem to be interested in multiple wives and wedding underaged children while having sex with little boys. And then there’s Trump.

Most?
I know that's the
I see. So what you are asking is how sexual reproduction evolved. If you use big boy words, this will all be much quicker.

So, before you waste everyone's time...have you tried to look this up? Because you can look this up. Did you try to look this up, found the explanations way too complicated, and so came here to beg someone to explain it to you like you are 5 years old? Because that is the only valid reason i can see for anyone bothering to spoonfeed you the answer to your question.
I can't answer a question for which no answer exists.
Since you believe this nonsense, it's up to you to convince me by providing an answer.
After almost a week, I know none of you EvolutionBots can find an answer.

So you have looked up the best answer we have, and you think it is wrong. Great! Nobody has to spend time spoonfeeding it to you, then.

So...what's wrong with it? What is lacking? You don't have to prove it wrong; that's not what i am asking. If i have to convince you it's the best answer, i need to know what would convince you.

So sexual reproduction is believed almost certainly to have evolved in early eukaryotes, where meiosis was first observed.

No meiosis observed -> meiosis observed -> sexually reproducing species observed

Seems to be in the right order. Take any one of those out of order, and evolution theory has a problem.

But you're not buying it. Why?

Last edited:
Huh ? What ever that means. Branch Davidians and Mormans are devout Christians aren’t they?

It means the feces in your head continues to leak out as you are still discussing religion in the S&T forum. Let's give up on you and say you are a shitz for brainz dunderhead in science. Creation science and I get a score of 100% while atheist science and you get a score of 0%. Just believing in AGW with no evidence gives you a zero.

Seriously ? Do you mean to say that dinosaurs existed just a few thousand years ago ? Like, Adam and Eve and T Rex where cavorting for the same Apple ?

The evidence for dinosaurs existing thousands of years ago with humans is the soft tissue still remaining in the fossils. Furthermore, we can still do radiocarbon dating on the dinosaur fossils (which could not be done if they were millions of years old) and they're around 10,000 years old. It goes to show humans and dinosaurs lived together on a young Earth.

What about all those little charts showing temperature extremes millions of years ago that you guys used to argue against global warming...was that all Fake, or is what you’re saying now fake ? Or, more likely, you guys are all FOS.

Basically, there is no evidence that humans are the cause of AGW. The Earth is not warming as the atheists, liberals, and their scientists have claimed. We still have periods of warming and cooling. The facts show warming of about 0.72-1.44 °F over the last 100 years. Also, water vapor, not CO2, is the most influential greenhouse gas. It is difficult to determine what effect, if any, mankind has on worldwide water vapor levels. Thus, the facts also show humans aren't to blame for the slight warming.

Forum List

Back