The Most Famous Fakes In Science

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.
Would you continue to believe it?
It is....and you do. I'll prove it in this thread.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

“Evolution is a fact.” Science Believers

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

The Pretense Called Evolution

and

The Biology Term For History

Both scrupulously documented and supported.

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

And, why is it acceptable, or necessary, to lie to make the point?
But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…
Evolution is 100 percent fact ; I am sorry you’re just a HS drop out

How about these 'HS drop outs'....

. Well-known scientists who dissent from Darwinism, click here: https://www.discovery.org/f/660 . Scientists on this list include Russell W. Carlson, Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, U. of Georgia; Jonathan Wells, PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U.C. Berkeley; Dean Kenyon, Prof. Emeritus of Biology, San Francisco State; Marko Horb, Researcher, Dept. of Biology & Biochemistry, U. of Bath; Tony Jelsma, Prof. of Biology, Dordt College; Siegfried Scherer, Prof. of Microbial Ecology, Technische Universität München; Marvin Fritzler, Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, U. of Calgary, Medical School; Lennart Moller, Prof. of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Inst., U. of Stockholm; Matti Leisola, Prof., Laboratory of Bioprocess Engineering, Helsinki U. of Technology; Richard Sternberg, Invertebrate Zoology, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institute (2002)

75. No Evidence for Evolution: Scientists' Research and Darwinism - etmcmull

20 pages of scientists... https://www.discovery.org/f/660

This is where you say "...duhhhhhhh..."
You are making yourself look even more stupid and dishonest by posting this. But you are too stupid to realize it.

If the authority or credentials of scientists mattered to you at all, you would have long ago accepted evolutionary theory. So, in short, you paused from calling all the scientists liars and incompetent to argue to the authority of a small handful of scientists.

You, of course, are far too stupid and shallow to understand that you are embarrassing yourself by doing this.

I'll bet you don't know what Darwin's theory is.

Let's see you state the 3 or 4 principles that define it.

On the other hand, post the "General Theory of Supernatural Creation"

Hyper-religious loons seem unable to offer anything to support religionism.

Let's see you state the 3 or 4 principles that define it.
Actually, it's 5. And I was kind enough to spoonfeed them to you in another thread already. What a waste of time that obviously was.

Gee.....I don't see any of 'em.

So we’ve established that you don’t have a clue as to what Darwin’s theory is, but when your masters tell you to, you’re ready to support it anyway. Kinda works when you have an IQ below 80, huh?

Exactly what I've learned to expect of you.

So what? You cant even summarize your own plagiarized nonsense. You would get laughed out of a 6th grade science class. I am supposed to waste my time teaching these 5 fundamental points to you?

Hahaha...no, idiot.

Even better...YOU summarize ONE of them. Just one.

Plagiarize????
Yes, absolutely. If there is one thing you have shown, it's that you couldn't argue any of these points in your own words if your life depended on it. You are clearly a moron who doesn't even understand what he is copy/pasting.

So you admit it was your attempt at a smear you can't document.

Gee.....that means you're a liar, huh?

So what? You cant even summarize your own plagiarized nonsense. You would get laughed out of a 6th grade science class. I am supposed to waste my time teaching these 5 fundamental points to you?

Hahaha...no, idiot.

Plagiarize????

Any example?

No???

None????

Not a single one??????

Gee....you must be a lying low-life.

The Queen of Smear shall never be outdone!
The Queen of Smear lives to smear and evidently little else!
Never smear The Queen of Smear!
You will be smeared in return!
And pathetically so!
All hail The Queen of Smear!

Hahaha...no, idiot.

Plagiarize????

Any example?

No???

None????

Not a single one??????

Gee....you must be a lying low-life.

Gee whiz. Pitiful. You can't complete a coherent sentence.

So you admit it was your attempt at a smear you can't document.
The documentation is every one of your copypasta posts, coupled with your complete inability to summarize a single argument in your own words. I would have failed you out of my class immediately and would have sent you to the academic board with a recommendation for expulsion. Of course, i doubt you would have gotten into my university in the first place.

Forum List

Back