The Most Famous Fakes In Science

Geez, you have a super low threshold for "proof". :lmao:

You farkin' idiot. How many times do I have to tell you there are no "proofs" in science. It's best theory you stupid POS :woohoo:.

We all see different types of living things every day and it was created by God. That is the only way it can happen. We can observe the universe, Earth, and everything in it and it was created by God in seven days. There is no other way. Evolution claims there is, but there is no evidence of big bang nor abiogenesis. The fine tuning facts prevent abiogenesis. Dr. Louis Pasteur's experiment showed only life begats life and God created life. That makes the life spirit supernatural. Ours will live forever. Mine in heaven. Yours in the other place as we've discussed before.
Wow, that's a lot of fartsmoke in one post, even for you! What proof do you have that everything was made by an invisible being in 7 days? And do you have a link to that Pasteur experiment that shows that god created life? And proof of hell please. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Jeez, another atheist moron who wants proof when all the evidence has been already given such as mountain of evidence that the creation scientists have presented.

God said everything will be settled here on Earth. Professor Lawrence Krauss, an atheist, said, " Now, it would be easy to have evidence for God. If the stars rearrange themselves tonight and I looked up tonight—well not here, but in a place where you could see the stars, in Arizona, say,—and I looked up tonight and I saw the stars rearrange themselves say, “I am here.”

That same week, another atheist, a regular person, said the people in the southern hemisphere would not see the "I am here" stars and thus that wasn't good enough. He said all the atheists past, present, and future would have to see. His comments made front page news in the SF - Bay Area news. To me, that was the greatest thing an atheist ever said. I thought atheists would have to experience pain and suffering in hell to be convinced; It would be the only proof.

Later, I learned that God had already given an answer to the atheist in the Bible with all eyes will see. "Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen." Revelation 1:7

If I were an atheist, that would be all the proof I needed to be convinced that I was wrong. It means everything will be settled on Earth.

Just that prophecy written thousands of years ago by God would be proof enough for me. It answers the greatest thing an atheist ever said.

Holy Harun Yahya but you're a dishonest fraud

Haha. She called you a moron.
Haha that's the best religious extremists can offer.

I still thought it was hilarious. You make a great comedy duo. She's the smart comedy person while you're the straight woman.
Haha, but you’re easily amused.

It just so happened the right people were involved.

So, your god came from Mars, as was it the Branch Davidians, or the Mormans It’s hard tell which strange version of Christianity you believe in. They all believe in stupid stuff.

Lol. Atheism has led you to looney tunes land. It sounds like you're talking about your family of Branch Davidians, Mormans (sic), and those that believe in stupid shit because they have feces for brains like you and your relatives.
You’re no Christian with language and posts like that . You’re a fraud hanging on to ignorance because somehow, you slept in the back row during bio classes.

It still doesn't change what God created in 7 days. That is a much better explanation for everything than big bang and abiogenesis. Everything that God said in the Bible has been contradicted by Evolution. That could not be a coincidence. The atheists and their scientists had to get rid of their opposition from peer reviews in order to achieve it. Thus, you believe in lies and fake science and why the subject of this thread.

People were a lot smaller back then, meaning that over time, we're evolving to be taller humans.

While their are examples of human evolution in recent times, brown fat for example, but human average heights are more a function of changes and improvements in diets than with genetic mutation.

One interesting nutrition based changes has been onset ages of puberty in Asian females. Only two generations ago, the average onset of puberty in an Korean or Japanese girl was 17 or 18 years-old. Because of an increase in fat and dairy in the diet, that has gone down to be more in line with the Western onset of 13 or 14 years-old.
It's all evolution, just like I used to eat meat, but my thinking evolved towards a healthier lifestyle and now I'm a vegetarian. That's another example of someone evolving, and it's following down my family tree as my children don't eat meat either.
MORE likely "devolving." Humans are OMNIVORES...not herbivores. Stop and think for a second or two. Which are smarter, herbivores or carnivores? The answer is obvious.

You farkin' idiot (Taz). How many times do I have to tell you there are no "proofs" in science. It's best theory you stupid POS.

But James, he's cool. Check the sunglasses, flowing hair and condescending look at you. Chicks want him, bad..... [Snork, snork] Five to on he's either single or divorced.

"Almost nothing is known for certain except in pure mathematics." - Carl Sagan, whose books I critiqued and sent to his publisher. They forwarded them to Carl who replied to me by letter, ignoring his errors, and asking me to buy his newest book. I sold his letter on eBay for $125. Agnostic Carl is a believer now you betcha. His memorial service was held at St. John the Divine Cathedral in New York City.
Ha ha...where is the evidence ?

So, your god came from Mars, as was it the Branch Davidians, or the Mormans It’s hard tell which strange version of Christianity you believe in. They all believe in stupid stuff.

Lol. Atheism has led you to looney tunes land. It sounds like you're talking about your family of Branch Davidians, Mormans (sic), and those that believe in stupid shit because they have feces for brains like you and your relatives.
You’re no Christian with language and posts like that . You’re a fraud hanging on to ignorance because somehow, you slept in the back row during bio classes.

It still doesn't change what God created in 7 days. That is a much better explanation for everything than big bang and abiogenesis. Everything that God said in the Bible has been contradicted by Evolution. That could not be a coincidence. The atheists and their scientists had to get rid of their opposition from peer reviews in order to achieve it. Thus, you believe in lies and fake science and why the subject of this thread.
Actually untrue. The story of creation was written by POETS...not scientists...and was originally a verbal explanation of creation for the benefit of largely unlettered, illiterate people. The sequence of events described are NOT that incompatible with the Big Bang theory.

God created everything in six days. So humans and and dinosaurs roamed the earth together ?

So humans roamed the earth with dinosaurs ?

MORE likely "devolving." Humans are OMNIVORES...not herbivores. Stop and think for a second or two. Which are smarter, herbivores or carnivores? The answer is obvious.

Excellent point, Pappa. This reminds me of a great tee shirt I just saw for the first time yesterday.

"I DIDN'T FIGHT THIS HARD TO MOVE UP THE FOOD CHAIN ONLY TO ... STOP EATING MEAT"

Shrimp, lobster, scallops, filet mignon, cheeseburger... Ain't no comparison between those and a pile of vegetables.

God created everything in six days. So humans and and dinosaurs roamed the earth together ?

Of course...
the-flintstones-ss1.jpg

Of course...
View attachment 370056
Little did that evil family of sinners know that God was about to murder them with a flood.

Of course...
View attachment 370056
That makes sense. The Bible is little more then a cartoon.

Christians have feces for brains ?

Actually untrue. The story of creation was written by POETS...not scientists...and was originally a verbal explanation of creation for the benefit of largely unlettered, illiterate people. The sequence of events described are NOT that incompatible with the Big Bang theory.

You are wrong. God wrote the Bible; It was God breathed and even states so in the Bible. The Bible was transcribed by different peoples from all walks of life through divine inspiration. How else could it be so correct? Then there is no evidence for what you claim comparing the Bible to the bullshit of evolution. Evolution contradicts everything God wrote, so the false science writers were likely inspired by Satan.

The dinos didn't turn into birds. Humans and dinosaurs roamed the Earth at the same time. Evolution just made up their timelines. The dinosaurs and humans were wiped out by the flood. The dino fossils are found near the water's edge.

Little did that evil family of sinners know that God was about to murder them with a flood.

It was punishment for their sins. The humans had become so evil that the innocent weren't safe anymore. We appear to be heading towards the same fate this time by fire. It's hard to imagine how humans could become so evil, but we have diverse and powerful weapons among our nations.

People were a lot smaller back then, meaning that over time, we're evolving to be taller humans.

While their are examples of human evolution in recent times, brown fat for example, but human average heights are more a function of changes and improvements in diets than with genetic mutation.

One interesting nutrition based changes has been onset ages of puberty in Asian females. Only two generations ago, the average onset of puberty in an Korean or Japanese girl was 17 or 18 years-old. Because of an increase in fat and dairy in the diet, that has gone down to be more in line with the Western onset of 13 or 14 years-old.
It's all evolution, just like I used to eat meat, but my thinking evolved towards a healthier lifestyle and now I'm a vegetarian. That's another example of someone evolving, and it's following down my family tree as my children don't eat meat either.
And the obvious answer is ? What ?

Humans and dinosaurs roamed the Earth at the same time
Seriously ? Do you mean to say that dinosaurs existed just a few thousand years ago ? Like, Adam and Eve and T Rex where cavorting for the same Apple ?

What about all those little charts showing temperature extremes millions of years ago that you guys used to argue against global warming...was that all Fake, or is what you’re saying now fake ? Or, more likely, you guys are all FOS.

Forum List

Back