The most dangerous teams in the NFL Playoffs

It sure isn't the Chiefs. Such a promising year then poof...
Wilson was incredibly impressive last night.

I would not count Mahones our yet....he us an incredible talent and everything in the AFC travels through KC...

Nothing has really changed for the Chiefs. That defense has been pretty poor all year. They have to outscore the opposition. 31 points is far from a bad game from the offense, but the defense played badly and gave up 38. :dunno:

Nothing has really changed for the Chiefs. That defense has been pretty poor all year. They have to outscore the opposition. 31 points is far from a bad game from the offense, but the defense played badly and gave up 38. :dunno:
Hardly. Mahomes was like one of 9 from the start. The offensive line couldn't stop the rush either. Was a shit performance all around.
Lately they don't "turn on the heat" till the second half. That will not work this late in the season.

Hardly. Mahomes was like one of 9 from the start. The offensive line couldn't stop the rush either. Was a shit performance all around.
Lately they don't "turn on the heat" till the second half. That will not work this late in the season.

Mahomes was on pace to take MVP honors, but the last couple weeks may have hurt his chances! Wilson just beat him last night; the Chief's o-line was terrible and didn't give their QB any time! KC has to outscore their opponents unfortunately! Not sure that will carry thru to the playoffs, but it would be nice! :113: :71: :9-21: :blahblah: :happy-1: :rolleyes:

Gotta be the Bears and the Ravens....

unfortunatley they have to go through boston and play the cheaters who always have the hometown refs in their pockets so regardless of how bad they looked in those two back to back losses,i think they will be in the superbowl again,would love for it to be the chiefs but after they had a chance to blow out the chargers and out the game away twice two weeks ago,i cant pick them to go.

and as far as the NFC,forget it,NOBODY can go through new orleans and beat them in the playoffs,they are almost invinsible in the dome.

unfortunatley they have to go through boston and play the cheaters who always have the hometown refs in their pockets so regardless of how bad they looked in those two back to back losses,i think they will be in the superbowl again,would love for it to be the chiefs but after they had a chance to blow out the chargers and out the game away twice two weeks ago,i cant pick them to go.

and as far as the NFC,forget it,NOBODY can go through new orleans and beat them in the playoffs,they are almost invinsible in the dome.

Actually, the Saints have lost 1 game on the road and 1 game at home this year. And they've looked far from invincible this year; they find a way to win, but half of their games have ended within 1 score.

Actually, the Saints have lost 1 game on the road and 1 game at home this year. And they've looked far from invincible this year; they find a way to win, but half of their games have ended within 1 score.

yeah but the game they lost at home was early in the season. oh and to be more clear,what i mean is in the PLAYOFFS,they are usually a much different team at home than on the road. while they have given up a lot of points in their games at home this year,i dont think that will be the case once the playoffs start where they will feed off the crowd and kick it up a notch.

which gives me hope that even with the chiefs problems on defense,they will turn things around in the playoffs since the cheatriots are ALSO a different team on the road during that time since they dont have the home town refs in their pockets :2up:or pete the cheat to throw the game for them or his lackey he mentored and taught well to do that as well that head coach of the falcons and former defensive coordinater for him.

Last year when they faced someone not mentored by carrol and would not throw a game in the big game,they could not win.:abgg2q.jpg:

You kidding? Hunt is gone. That really hurt their offense...

We can only hope the Chiefs can maintain Home Field. Yes, if the Putriots get home field, they will figure out a way of cheating into the playoffs. Right now, I don't see any team in the AFC beating the Saints. And since the Saints have home field in the NFC, they should be in the Super Bowl and win their second. Unless Brees gets hurt...that is the way it should be.

The Chiefs actually got more rushing yards per game without Hunt than with him. They scored 36 per game in their last 4 games with Hunt, and 31.5 per game in their 4 games without him. The defenses were stronger in the games without Hunt, too: Last 4 with Hunt were against the Rams, Broncos, Browns, and Cards. 4 games after Hunt against the Raiders, Chargers, Seahawks, and Ravens.

The Chiefs actually got more rushing yards per game without Hunt than with him. They scored 36 per game in their last 4 games with Hunt, and 31.5 per game in their 4 games without him. The defenses were stronger in the games without Hunt, too: Last 4 with Hunt were against the Rams, Broncos, Browns, and Cards. 4 games after Hunt against the Raiders, Chargers, Seahawks, and Ravens.

Hard to believe that idiot got himself kicked off a winning club doing something that's "in the news" and more taboo than ever! Will HUNT ever get another job somewhere? Probably! Heaven knows he was really something even though KC has been able to adapt! :102: :9-21: :aargh:

yeah i am afraid so but it gets even worse,they also lost sammy watkins,he was HUGE for them on offense.He really opened up the offense for the Rams when he was with them last year and when he was in they were unstoppable. they still got that other great receiver but they only have to worry about covering him now instead of both of them as they did before in the first half od the year when their offense was torching defenses.

We can only hope the Chiefs can maintain Home Field. Yes, if the Putriots get home field, they will figure out a way of cheating into the playoffs. Right now, I don't see any team in the AFC beating the Saints. And since the Saints have home field in the NFC, they should be in the Super Bowl and win their second. Unless Brees gets hurt...that is the way it should be.

yeah they look to be a lock to win the superbowl the saints.we can only hope the chiefs turn it on in the playoffs and play much better on defense than they have the past two weeks.if they get home field,i think they can beat the cheaters since they wont have the home town refs in their pockets or be able to sabatoge the communication headsets for the opposing team. which NEVER happens to THEM. so yeah with the aide of the refs and some home town reffing,they will figure out a way to cheat to get to the superbowl if the chiefs blow it on sunday.thankfully they are playing the CHOKELAND Faiders at home so as long as they dont let up,they should get home field advantage. the question is will they be able to win a playoff game once they get there is what worries me because i thought last year was a lock for them they way they started out in the first half but we know how that one turned out.

you just can never relax with that defense they have especially after the terrible performance they gave against the chargers.

yeah i am afraid so but it gets even worse,they also lost sammy watkins,he was HUGE for them on offense.He really opened up the offense for the Rams when he was with them last year and when he was in they were unstoppable. they still got that other great receiver but they only have to worry about covering him now instead of both of them as they did before in the first half od the year when their offense was torching defenses.

Sammy Watkins had 39 catches in 15 games with the Rams last year...

Sammy Watkins had 39 catches in 15 games with the Rams last year...

they might have been only 39 however they were MAJOR KEY catches at critical times that they really needed.I know since i watch the Rams all the time now since they are back in LA where they belong.I remember how they always clutch criticial catches most the time. he would have really turned it up for the chiefs in the playoffs.

Forum List

Back