The Most Beautiful Women In The World Thread

Adriana Lima

adriana-lima.jpg

YOWSZA!

Allegedly still a virgin, too.

I think Angelina Jolie is one of the fugliest bitches in the world, actually. Nice body, but her face looks like it got hit by a mack truck.

A lot of people also mention Jessica Alba (the invisible girl in Fantastic 4, as RGS stated), but I think she lacks any sex appeal whatsoever. And her fake tans are hideous.

I don't think there's any woman more gorgeous than Rachel Weisz:

rachel_weisz.jpg

Kate Beckinsale runs a distant second:

Kate_Beckinsale_Biography.jpg

Third would go to Katharine McPhee (and yes, Tyra Banks confirmed that those puppies are real):

katharine-mcphee-picture-2.jpg

Obviously, I have a thing for brunettes. Jennifer Garner is also high on my list.

Coming in fourth and fifth are two women with less conventional beauty than the other three. Very exotic and sexy.

Milla Jovovich (I love a woman that can sing, see: Katharine McPhee):

MillaJovovich3-1.jpg

And Olivia Wilde:

olivia-wilde-33.jpg

Last edited:
What happened Gunny?

Did you get fooled by a Ladyboy!!! :eek:

Nope BUT it is worse then in the early 80's when I was there and since I watch Filipino TV I saw a program where they brought out 10 " women" and you had to guess which was a man and which was a woman..... a few of them had no adams apple and no obvious male features, their voices were feminine also. Granted a couple were obvious as a 3 dollar bill but.... If your in Manila, better check that package before going into a dark room with someone.

I missed this post earlier, but Jennifer Morrison is also on my list. I hate that she dyed her hair blonde on House, but she's still hot as hell.

I agree about the hair dye but the character she plays on House would have me stalking her like a 20 point buck. WHEWWWEEEEEEEE :eusa_drool:

I actually first noticed her in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. She was in leather then, too. Mmmmm....

Then I saw her in the movie Stir of Echoes. She also has a role in the upcoming Star Trek movie.

I actually first noticed her in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. She was in leather then, too. Mmmmm....

Then I saw her in the movie Stir of Echoes. She also has a role in the upcoming Star Trek movie.

It's her face and attitude---I could care less what she wears. Looks like I'll be seeing the new Star Trek movie too. :tongue:

Olivia Wilde has the most beautiful eyes ever.

Agreed! Her jawbone can be a bit off-setting in some pictures you see of her (when she's lost a lot of weight). But her eyes are absolutely captivating. Same goes for Milla Jovovich. It's the eyes.

Plus, Olivia Wilde makes out with chicks on TV. It's hot. Except the fugly bitch they had her hook up with on House. Yuck! I want to see her make out with Mischa Barton again. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Who do you guys think are the hottest women in the World?

I'll start it off with my own personal favorite. That sweet little strumpet they call Beyonce Knowles.

beyonce_knowles_08.jpg

For more hot pics of Beyonce Knowles visit The Entertainment Central Community Message Board :: View topic - Beyonce Knowles Ass Pictures/Videos

I'm interested to know what kind of women you guys are into.
VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret

I would go with this girl! I would seriously think about going lesbian for her.

Forum List

Back