The More Things Change The More they Stay The Same!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Fairly decent link describing the continuing saga of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) & it's tactics of "Us vs Them/Divide & Conquer stratagy. The RCDP Divide & Conquer tactics remind me of a question that was once asked of Adolf Hitler. Adolf was asked what was the main reason his oratory persuaded the German people to vote for him to become their Chancellor. Hitler replied: "I use emotion for the masses & reserve logic for the few." Like I said in the above header... The more things change the more they stay the same!

The duopoly pulled a coup d'état gradually over decades and now are so thoroughly in power that it might as well be called a cabal, a putsch, power within the government that supersedes the principles of American government. This mono-party with two heads really should be turned out, "stem and root" as the saying goes.

The duopoly pulled a coup d'état gradually over decades and now are so thoroughly in power that it might as well be called a cabal, a putsch, power within the government that supersedes the principles of American government. This mono-party with two heads really should be turned out, "stem and root" as the saying goes.

You scored a homerun with the bases freakin' loaded with that ORIGINAL HANDLE of yours... even your avatar seems to compliment your handle!

Forum List

Back