Bounce in polls, I thought National Conventions were supposed to boost party approval?

More lies than the DNC convention because Trump tries harder than any democrat to lie his way to election...Eat it up you devoid people of substance. There's a sucker born every day.
So far, the repulsion from one side has not succeeded in succumbing the repulsion from the other. Neither can be embraced. They may not be equally repulsive, but both are more than adequately.

More lies than the DNC convention because Trump tries harder than any democrat to lie his way to election...Eat it up you devoid people of substance. There's a sucker born every day.
Plenty of brainless libber suckers, thats how the press gets by with putting out all their fake trash. Whats the sense of verifying anything when the readers are too stupid and lazy to question it?

So far, the repulsion from one side has not succeeded in succumbing the repulsion from the other. Neither can be embraced. They may not be equally repulsive, but both are more than adequately.
One of my favorite songs explains it well

Plenty of brainless libber suckers, thats how the press gets by with putting out all their fake trash. Whats the sense of verifying anything when the readers are too stupid and lazy to question it?
I do hate to give you the 411 but, both parties do it and it's a joke of way to exist.

I do hate to give you the 411 but, both parties do it and it's a joke of way to exist.
When Sniff and Suck are the wackos of choice, the decision is very easy

Too bad you never learned English so we could all see what you be saying. The topic is political parties and the conventions.

Last edited:
Wrong. The fake news harrasses Republicans about the accuracy of everything they say. On the other hand, they provide cover for Dim lies.

Trump wins by telling the truth about Dims. The later win only by telling lies.
Prove it then because all I hear is his half assed attempts at burns that are weak and unencouraging. Trump can't even tell the truth about himself-pathetic.

Wrong. The fake news harrasses Republicans about the accuracy of everything they say. On the other hand, they provide cover for Dim lies.
Yah, you keep being blind in one eye and can't see out of other. Both sides lie and make up stuff but your myopic senses do not allow you to see it.

Too bad you never learned English so we could all see what you be saying.
Have mommy translate it for you

Too bad you never learned English so we could all see what you be saying. The topic is political parties and the conventions.

I see what he's saying just fine.

And in your opinion Trump never lies or misinforms people on anything he speaks about?

And in your opinion Trump never lies or misinforms people on anything he speaks about?

Listening to a Trump speech you come out more informed.

Listening to democrats you come out misinformed.

They all lie about things. It's not the lies that are the problem, it's what they're lying about. If Trump tells us that we had the greatest economy in the world and that's not entirely true, it didn't hurt anybody. When some half-breed comes out, tells us how wonderful his healthcare plan will be, and millions like myself lose our employer healthcare insurance, that brought huge harm to me.

Yah, you keep being blind in one eye and can't see out of other. Both sides lie and make up stuff but your myopic senses do not allow you to see it.
No they don't, turd. Democrats lie. Republicans mostly tell the truth.

Listening to a Trump speech you come out more informed.

Listening to democrats you come out misinformed.
All I can say is :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back