Fox News slams David Perdue for not showing up to Georgia debate with Ossoff

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
David Perdue is facing bashlash for his cowardice in not even debating his opponent due to his fear of answering questions about coronavirus and Donald Trump. He's here's a video of Perdue being criticized even by the conservative Fox News:

David Perdue is facing bashlash for his cowardice in not even debating his opponent due to his fear of answering questions about coronavirus and Donald Trump. He's here's a video of Perdue being criticized even by the conservative Fox News:

I must say, I am impressed that you progressives have taken to watching FOX News lately. I'm sure they appreciate the viewership, seeing as how so many of us have found more conservative media sources.

I guess that means you'll also be taking back all those bad things you said about them in the past, like calling them "FAUX News" and such.

Fox isn't their binky anymore...Fox told the truth one too many times so they must be discarded. The Trumpian snowflakes really can't handle the truth so they go to Newsmax or OAN now. Fox is the enemy.

I must say, I am impressed that you progressives have taken to watching FOX News lately. I'm sure they appreciate the viewership, seeing as how so many of us have found more conservative media sources.
You can't understand the positions, opinions and thought processes of the opposition if you don't make the effort to carefully and regularly observe them in their most comfortable habitats.

Look at it this way: It's exactly the opposite of what Rush has been telling you for 30+ years: "Don't pay attention to them, just listen to me, I speak the truth".

Your media has robbed you of one of your most precious possessions: Your fundamental intellectual curiosity.

You can't understand the positions, opinions and thought processes of the opposition if you don't make the effort to carefully and regularly observe them in their most comfortable habitats.

Look at it this way: It's exactly the opposite of what Rush has been telling you for 30+ years: "Don't pay attention to them, just listen to me, I speak the truth".

Your media has robbed you of one of your most precious possessions: Your fundamental intellectual curiosity.

So you are watching FOX News now. I see.

You can't understand the positions, opinions and thought processes of the opposition if you don't make the effort to carefully and regularly observe them in their most comfortable habitats. Look at it this way: It's exactly the opposite of what Rush has been telling you for 30+ years: "Don't pay attention to them, just listen to me, I speak the truth". Your media has robbed you of one of your most precious possessions: Your fundamental intellectual curiosity.
So you are watching FOX News now. I see.
Sure, always have. I've always listened to Limbaugh and Hannity and Levin and other radio talkers. I've always stopped by right wing websites.

So, when I make observations on the behaviors, opinions and thought processes of Trumpsters, I know they're accurate.

In the same way Trump messed around and lost the election that he should have one....Purdue is being very poorly advised. A dual run-off for two US Senate seats is rare enough to throw out any sober prediction of how one race effects the other. But if he loses, his debate performances in the first one where he got his diaper changed and this other one where he cowered will be a paramount reason.

In the same way Trump messed around and lost the election that he should have one....Purdue is being very poorly advised. A dual run-off for two US Senate seats is rare enough to throw out any sober prediction of how one race effects the other. But if he loses, his debate performances in the first one where he got his diaper changed and this other one where he cowered will be a paramount reason.

Trump didn't "lose" the election. You people cheated.

You mean it was not a coincidence that the largest county in every swing state “stopped“ counting on election night and that was exactly when Bidens vote total spiked to just enough to beat Trump.

Seems like a nothingburger.

Broken water main in Atlanta? It happens!

Those are just words. Haven’t seen anything proven yet. Which court is Rudy In this week making the case?

You mean it was not a coincidence that the largest county in every swing state “stopped“ counting on election night and that was exactly when Bidens vote total spiked to just enough to beat Trump.

Seems like a nothingburger.

Broken water main in Atlanta? It happens!

More fake news from this guy.

Trump didn't "lose" the election.

Hmm.... I didn't know that

1607358019220.png

Anyone that thinks that Biden actually had more legal vote than President Trump should simply be ignored.
They can't possibly have more than a single digit IQ

Forum List

Back