'This is not going to end well': on CNN with Jim Acosta, Former Fox anchor Gretchen Carlson reacts to recent rhetoric

I like tucker carlson but if that is his position on russia vs ukraine then I respectfully disagree

we owe protection for ukraine and we need a strong show of force to deter russian aggression

whats missing are the germans who are refusing to stand with the rest of the free world

As for acosta and the rest of cnn if they support ukraine then good for them

i hope they really mean it but I wont bet the rent money on that

I like tucker carlson but if that is his position on russia vs ukraine then I respectfully disagree

we owe protection for ukraine and we need a strong show of force to deter russian aggression

whats missing are the germans who are refusing to stand with the rest of the free world
I understand your point but I'd like to offer a slightly different perspective. Imagine that we saw a growing coalition of potentially hostile nations creeping right up to our southern and or northern border. They stage large numbers of troops, missiles, and intelligence gathering tech. How do you think WE would react to that?
Putin is a crime boss with nukes but in THIS case, he isn't wrong to stand firm on the expansion of NATO.

We best be damn careful here. WWIII might start over some minor event in that area of the world.

The Ukraine is one of the most corrupt nations in the world. Ask Joe and Hunter who profited from corruption in that nation. Do we really want to defend such a corrupt nation? Perhaps the people in that nation might be better off as part of Russia.

I know the military industrial complex in our nation is desperately looking for some dirty little war to fight for profit. Let’s pick our wars carefully.

I doubt if we can defend both the Ukraine and Taiwan but I feel it makes more sense to help out Taiwan If China decides to take it over.

THIS^ is another reason I wouldn't want to risk combat troops in a head to head fight with Russia. This problem should belong to Europe and their wealthiest nation is more interested in doing business with Vlad than in curbing his ambitions to rebuild the USSR.

I'd support giving (not selling) all the defensive weaponry and ammo, as well as medical supplies and intelligence that Ukraine needed to defend itself but not one soldier, should die in that fight.

Tucker is an isolationist. He probably isn't even aware that we promised to protect Ukraine so they would give up the nukes they had after the breakup of the Soviet Union.

I doubt if we can defend both the Ukraine and Taiwan but I feel it makes more sense to help out Taiwan If China decides to take it over.
Exactly. If Ukraine falls to Russia, Europe will have failed their own responsibilities, and their willingness to be pro-American and stand strong as allies will be in question. IOW, no real change in that alliance.

Surrender Taiwan to the CCP without a fight and Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, AND Japan may begin rethinking where they should focus their loyalties.

I understand your point but I'd like to offer a slightly different perspective. Imagine that we saw a growing coalition of potentially hostile nations creeping right up to our southern and or northern border. They stage large numbers of troops, missiles, and intelligence gathering tech. How do you think WE would react to that?
Putin is a crime boss with nukes but in THIS case, he isn't wrong to stand firm on the expansion of NATO.
Putin is a criminal and I dont care if he likes it or not

our job in the west is to make the choice of naked aggression so painful that ambitious dictators will not try to grab territory that isnt theirs

and I’m not sure we are succeeding at that at this time

something that usually leads to war

Exactly. If Ukraine falls to Russia, Europe will have failed their own responsibilities, and their willingness to be pro-American and stand strong as allies will be in question. IOW, no real change in that alliance.

Surrender Taiwan to the CCP without a fight and Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, AND Japan may begin rethinking where they should focus their loyalties.
As Trump pointed out the Europeans were happy to avoid paying for NATO and letting us carry the load for them. That might prove a little short sighted in the long run. Russia might just roll over their asses at some time in the future before we can send enough forces over to Europe to counter the attack.

If I was living in Europe I would have a considerable fear of the Russian bear lurking on my horizon. I would want my nation to have a strong defense and also be part of a strong NATO.

No fair!!

Only the left is allowed to push out false narratives, conspiracy theories and big lies.
Since the 2020 election, just what false narrative has the left pushed out, except maybe the BLM crap, but most of the more normal center left pundits don't even push that.

Tucker is a Putin Puffer, as Trump was.

Wow, that was rich. One of the biggest purveyors of fake news claiming others are pushing conspiracy theories. Fucking hypocrite.

Fake new is just what the right call news, they do not like, especially when it is true.

Wow, that was rich. One of the biggest purveyors of fake news claiming others are pushing conspiracy theories. Fucking hypocrite.

What channel did she work for when was she one of the biggest purveyors of fake news?

Maybe Germany has it right...the absolute worst thing possible is about to happen...A Russia/China aligning...that was something Trump was working on preventing....and now Biden due to incompetence is cementing....

Fake new is just what the right call news, they do not like, especially when it is true.

Acosta spent 4 years trying to make himself the center of the story, that's not news or journalism. Now he's showing his ignorance claiming opinion show hosts are anchors. The commiecrats on this board are more balanced than the Commie News Network.

Acosta spent 4 years trying to make himself the center of the story, that's not news or journalism. Now he's showing his ignorance claiming opinion show hosts are anchors. The commiecrats on this board are more balanced than the Commie News Network.

Just listen to the news, from multiple sources and filter out the editorial bullsh#t from both sides like big boy. You can still watch FOX and keep your subscript to RT.com.

Forum List

Back