The massive assaults on Asians is terrifying

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Most Asians in the USA tend to be very educated and successful folks .
Hundreds have been assaulted , viciously beaten up and killed by young black males .
They are never charged with any federal hate crimes and not a single Dem condems these atrocities

Man is the US in a total free fall off the cliff

Most Asians I meet are very pleasant and nice .

I meet very nice blacks in Vegas a lot but I have not left the SW really in several yrs

Hundreds have been assaulted , viciously beaten up and killed by young black males .
They are never charged with any federal hate crimes and not a single Dem condems these atrocities

Can you teach them some MMA to help them?

But the Dem-controlled Senate did pass a symbolic bill to protest the assaults against Asians by those entities.

For some strange reason, those entities are NOT shaking in their boots.

Oh, well, time to move on to something much more important: reparations for a certain group of people.

Is the black American the victim of racial bigotry, or the worst racial bigot in American history today?

Bigot lives do NOT matter

But the Dem-controlled Senate did pass a symbolic bill to protest the assaults against Asians by those entities.

For some strange reason, those entities are NOT shaking in their boots.

Oh, well, time to move on to something much more important: reparations for a certain group of people.
Yes, both Republicans and Democrats did it..

Let me introduce this white man Brendt Christensen

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

He did this

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body but despite that that he was spared the death penalty.

In 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

162347767_473366277352037_5866988362248579982_n.jpg

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

162454475_473369177351747_4316573678409854360_n.jpg

Scott Smith last year shot and killed his wife Kanaquan Smith.

He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it and dropped all charges.

162716624_473372050684793_8759360676224072418_n.jpg

How about Vincent Chin who was killed in the 80's by two white men and they got no jail time

How about Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men.

How about Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who was not punished

How about Thang Nyguen who was shot to death in 2016 by two white men who never spent one night in Shawshank.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done plenty for Asians.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered and he and others started a guerilla war against the USA army

162909797_473382024017129_4775710605249892841_n.jpg

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians.

He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

We are the economic base for Asians and the irony is Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we can't go to there countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

The white media is trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about blk ppl attacking Asians.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents and only one of them was fatal by the way but they put this on a non stop loop over and over again

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this

162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.

Last edited:

Surely not HUNDREDS. I don't think you can document that. Once in awhile one sees a news article about a crazy attacking Orientals in some garbage inner city; the same types would attack whites, if any were stupid enough to go there. But Chinatowns are usually in big cities, so the Orientals are vulnerable to their traditions. I think you are exaggerating the numbers.

But you are sure right that the U.S. is in free fall off the cliff. I don't see any recovery coming. :frown:

Surely not HUNDREDS. I don't think you can document that. Once in awhile one sees a news article about a crazy attacking Orientals in some garbage inner city; the same types would attack whites, if any were stupid enough to go there. But Chinatowns are usually in big cities, so the Orientals are vulnerable to their traditions. I think you are exaggerating the numbers.

But you are sure right that the U.S. is in free fall off the cliff. I don't see any recovery coming. :frown:

I agree there is NO recovery.

The quality of the population is deteriorating. (I don't dare elaborate.)

I agree there is NO recovery.

The quality of the population is deteriorating. (I don't dare elaborate.)
I suspect we all know what you mean. TV ads and magazines and filmed drama constantly promote interbreeding now --- that is not very likely to improve the IQ of this benighted country.

I didnt realise there was such a long history of violence against Asians. I am aware that the US locked up a lot of them during the war of course. I suspect the current violence can be traced back to Trump and his dog whistle attacks last year. Hate Asians to deflect from his virus failures.

Let me introduce this white man Brendt Christensen

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

He did this

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body but despite that that he was spared the death penalty.

In 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

162347767_473366277352037_5866988362248579982_n.jpg

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

162454475_473369177351747_4316573678409854360_n.jpg

Scott Smith last year shot and killed his wife Kanaquan Smith.

He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it and dropped all charges.

162716624_473372050684793_8759360676224072418_n.jpg

How about Vincent Chin who was killed in the 80's by two white men and they got no jail time

How about Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men.

How about Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who was not punished

How about Thang Nyguen who was shot to death in 2016 by two white men who never spent one night in Shawshank.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done plenty for Asians.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered and he and others started a guerilla war against the USA army

162909797_473382024017129_4775710605249892841_n.jpg

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians.

He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

We are the economic base for Asians and the irony is Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we can't go to there countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

The white media is trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about blk ppl attacking Asians.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents and only one of them was fatal by the way but they put this on a non stop loop over and over again

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this

162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
Then we all need to support to put the image of all people in newspapers, magazines, TV programs and internet who kill people of another cultural background out of hate. And there can be no fudging of the crime because of politics. There are no complaints here.

Do you support this by repeating the orange godling's use of the "Kung Flu" term?

Rugs and furniture are "oriental." People of Asian descent are "Asian."

Do you support this by repeating the orange godling's use of the "Kung Flu" term?
Again you blame trump like a buffoon

It is so crazy how the psycho Leftist on this forum cannot respond to any thread without word vommiting COPIUS amounts of TDS.

Even when the topic of the thread has NOTHING to do with Trump.

There is a reason why Leftism is considered a Mental Disorder.

Forum List

Back