When was the Constitution Ratified?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
In 1972? 1982? 1987? 1997? 2007? 2017?

And do the policies created by constitution impact us today?

317.png

Buckwheat is dead honky. So either leave this thread or start posting something that contributes to the discussion.

You damn straight I'm getting at something, so fucking what?

Do the policies created by constitution impact us today?

If you can sue because you were searched without a warrant, then be assured the U.S. constitution is helping your case in court.

You can also go to any church you want without the Gov saying you have to or you cant.

The answer to the question is obvious for more reasons than one

Why you are to stupid to understand anything, you pretend something about the constitution is not right by this nonsense why should we take you seriously?
I am calling out your hypocrisy and excuses.

If you can sue because you were searched without a warrant, then be assured the U.S. constitution is helping your case in court.

You can also go to any church you want without the Gov saying you have to or you cant.

So then what you're saying is that past policies are relevant today and do have an effect on people living now.

So then what you're saying is that past policies are relevant today and do have an effect on people living now.
Only if it's enforced & not blocked by current law or SCOTUS rulings.

Ohh I get it you are gonna claim that because in the past it was legal for slavery we are all to blame cause it was once legal. Because we believe the Constitution is the law. You don't get reparations you are not owed a single red cent, the son does not inherit the fathers crimes or sins. Not in the US not according to the Constitution.

In 1972? 1982? 1987? 1997? 2007? 2017?

And do the policies created by constitution impact us today?
If you dont want the freedoms of the constitution, i heard Congo was looking for new slaves for their country...

Forum List

Back