The majority of us won

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
So claims a partisan acolyte- maybe a reminder of something is in order for those who feel their way through life, regardless of their political associations-

As best I can tell, and correct me if I'm wrong, the following is a fairly succinct account of establishing won for citizens of and visitors to, the US.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Maybe, an astute observer can 'splain, to this stinky tourist, just how restricting liberty is securing it for Posterity- I've not been made aware of the change in definition of blessings either- can someone, anyone, provide me with the latest, hopefully SC ruling that declares words mean nothing- thanks in advance-

Next I would ask the partisan acolyte who made the stupid statement to give us its account of what exactly was won- oh, an election- my bad, I apologize- so, some won- Empty Suits and maybe some talking heads (but the talking heads don't count, right?) grandstanded their play acting- so, the partisan acolyte(s) doesn't/don't comprehend simple English- which perhaps explains why the pre amble is always ignored by Empty Suits and talking heads- thinks in no small part to their Public Education- which apparently defines some as a majority-

It doesn't seem to occur to partisan acolytes that History won't treat them well and that their descendants will hang their heads in shame when they discover what "most" men strive for was restricted by the elders of their church of godvernment and an ancestor declared "won" as autonomous to whatever was rolling though the shallow empty head holding a set of ears apart-

Forum List

Back