Candace Owens blasts 'despicable' Obama book claiming Trump election was racist reaction

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I see Obama coming out, lecturing the GOP that "they should know better" than to support Trump as he challenges the election process.

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don't worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

Obama is just a politician, not one who was particularly effective at improving Americas place in the world. I supported him when he was in office and I cheered him when he came to Canada and gave his speech and spoke about human rights in Canada (which are lacking). Those are universally inspiring actions. His bias is too strong however.

America will NOT succeed with a nation of activists, they will, however, help the communist and foreign powers.

Last edited:
I see Obama coming out, lecturing the GOP that "they should know better" than to support Trump as he challenges the election process.

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don' worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

Obama is just a politician, not one who was particularly effective at improving Americas place in the world. I supported him when he was in office and I cheered him when he came to Canada and gave his speech and spoke about human rights in Canada (which are lacking). Those are universally inspiring actions. His bias is too strong however.

America will NOT succeed with a nation of activists, they will, however, help the communist and foreign powers.

It was. Everything Obama said was 100% on the money. Nothing that the turned-conservative-overnight hack Owens says will change that. Obama was elected and the right wing in this country collectively lost..their..shit.

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don' worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

It was. Everything Obama said was 100% on the money. Nothing that the turned-conservative-overnight hack Owens says will change that. Obama was elected and the right wing in this country collectively lost..their..shit.

Obama doesn't have the sense Almighty God gave him.

Why would millions of racists vote in FAVOR of him, yet oppose a southern honky chick like Hillary Clinton?

Remember these are supposedly "racists" and they still vote for his silly, halfrican self yet told the long term First Lady of Arkansas to "get fucked" when she asked for their vote?

Doesn't make sense.

Why would millions of racists vote in FAVOR of him, yet oppose a southern honky chick like Hillary Clinton?

Remember these are supposedly "racists" and they still vote for his silly, halfrican self yet told the long term First Lady of Arkansas to "get fucked" when she asked for their vote?

Doesn't make sense.

Clinton had two things working against (well, three in the end).
1) She was a terrible candidate. And she failed to campaign until the end. She mailed it in because she thought it was in the bag. Taking the voters she thought were automatically on the side of Democrats..for granted.
2) A whole bloc of voters (Bernie supporters) including a lot of blacks and hispanics...stayed home. Because of #1.

Comey's October surprise was the cherry on top of the sundae that became the anvil that sunk her.

It was a racist response to Oblama being president and a rejection of a candidate that was more repulsive than Trump.

It was a racist response to Oblama being president and a rejection of a candidate that was more repulsive than Trump.

Wait a minute the same people who voted for Obama twice, suddenly decide, "you know what 'ma? I just figured it out, I'm actually a racist, and will vote accordingly for now on!"?

Some of you have put your head in the sand the last four years. I admit that Trumps words were often not the best choice, but I focused on policies. What policies did you NOT like with Trump, let alone his successes in the face of great resistance.

Last edited:
I have no interest in President Obama's opinions, so I have to rely on what info I glean from the headlines & these threads here.

Did President Obama actually say that some (many? most?) of the people who voted for President Trump did so because of ethnic concerns?

Well, let's be fair. Maybe they did.

It is reasonable to think that many Caucasian people are "concerned" with how fast this country is changing in terms of demographics (what a beautiful euphemism).

Maybe they would like to slow down the transformation a bit!

The election (let's assume it was reasonably honest -- by American standards!) seems to show that many Caucasians are NOT concerned about the fact that this country is fast a-changing.

I think that a realist would agree that history is on the side of the latter group.

Doesn't make sense.

1) She was a terrible candidate. And she failed to campaign until the end. She mailed it in because she thought it was in the bag. Taking the voters she thought were automatically on the side of Democrats..for granted.
2) A whole bloc of voters (Bernie supporters) including a lot of blacks and hispanics...stayed home. Because of #1.

Comey's October surprise was the cherry on top of the sundae that became the anvil that sunk her.

Comey was trying to help Mrs. Clinton, BTW.

Remember that there was no way to avoid acknowledging the Fact that Clinton's emails were found on the laptop of a notorious paedophile.

And although Monday Morning QB's suggested after the fact that Mrs. Clinton was a terrible candidate, Obama himself believed at the DNC convention confessed that she was the most tremendous candidate ever offered, better than he was or Bill Clinton was. Mrs. Clinton herself cut an ad where she said that she should be ahead by 50 points.

Doesn't make sense.

Remember that there was no way to avoid acknowledging the Fact that Clinton's emails were found on the laptop of a notorious paedophile.

And although Monday Morning QB's suggested after the fact that Mrs. Clinton was a terrible candidate, Obama himself believed at the DNC convention confessed that she was the most tremendous candidate ever offered, better than he was or Bill Clinton was. Mrs. Clinton herself cut an ad where she said that she should be ahead by 50 points.

If he was really trying to help Clinton and not kowtow to Mitch and the Repubs in the Senate who demanded that the information on emails (that the FBI already had in their possession) be released, he would have released the information that the Trump campaign was under investigation by the FBI for accusations of colluding with Russia. That would have sunk Trump right then and there.

Doesn't make sense.

If he was really trying to help Clinton and not kowtow to Mitch and the Repubs in the Senate who demanded that the information on emails (that the FBI already had in their possession) be released, he would have released the information that the Trump campaign was under investigation by the FBI for accusations of colluding with Russia. That would have sunk Trump right then and there.

The thing is that the investigation of Trump was a phony, political one. The investigation of Carlos Danger aka Anthony "The Weiner" Weiner was real and the distinguished paedophile was actually sent to the penitentiary.

"This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don' worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over!

The will of the people also includes the 77M who happen to be the majority and under the democratic system will dictate policy through Biden for the next four years. The result isn't even close. Biden has won the popular vote comfortably and the all-important electoral college at present 290 Biden 214 Trump is quite emphatic with Biden winning nearly one third more votes. No number of recounts, dismissal of so-called dodgy votes, or checks on dead people voting are going to make the slightest impression on reversing those numbers.
You know it! Trump knows it! the Republican Party knows it!
Obama's criticism is reserved for the Republican Party who fearing incurring Trump's wrath and risking targeting by Trumpsters damaging their future careers refuse to tell Trump he lost. As happened in the Senate over Trump's Impeachment only Mick Romney has the balls to stand up and tell the truth.

Trumps beef centres around postal votes that he said before the election should;t be counted because he knew Biden with concerns over safety with Corona told his supporters to use. Trump told his supporters to turn up in person on the day dismissing his supporter's safety concerns. Trump doesn't get to dictate what votes will be counted as he knew going into the election. If he didn't like the electoral rules he should not have contested the election and told his supporters to boycott it. He didn't and lost.

Whatever Trump does, you all know full well that come January Joe Biden will become the 46th President of the United States. If you are a supporter you should be contacting Trump and telling him to "put his big boy pants on", show a little dignity, and concede.

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don't worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

The guy went to bed when people were fighting for their lives at Benghazi
Enough said

Doesn't make sense.

Millions of racist didn't vote for him, millions of anti racist did.

Doesn't make sense.

Obama got more votes than Clinton, so a lot of people who had voted for B. Hussein O. during his runs switched to Trump. Are you saying that these millions chased their opinion on the Race issue in the 4 intervening years?

It was a response for so many reasons. When the leader of Venezuela gave Obama a book to read in 2009 that was a tip off. Shortly after, Venezuela started its descent into oblivion. The direction that Obama wanted to take us and what Biden will do. And you guys think it won't happen. It will. Because more and more people will not work as hard if they do have to. That is just to start. It exists today. And has for many years. The inner cities and poor areas are proof of this for many reasons besides the racism excuse.

It was a response for so many reasons. When the leader of Venezuela gave Obama a book to read in 2009 that was a tip off. Shortly after, Venezuela started its descent into oblivion. The direction that Obama wanted to take us and what Biden will do. And you guys think it won't happen. It will. Because more and more people will not work as hard if they do have to. That is just to start. It exists today. And has for many years. The inner cities and poor areas are proof of this for many reasons besides the racism excuse.
I don't work as hard as I used to I can't anymore,, get used to it.

Doesn't make sense.

Obama got more votes than Clinton, so a lot of people who had voted for B. Hussein O. during his runs switched to Trump. Are you saying that these millions chased their opinion on the Race issue in the 4 intervening years?

I think they switched THIS year.

Forum List

Back